Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,251 members, 7,887,722 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:52 PM

"They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa (31424 Views)

Goat Painted In Army Camouflage Found In Sambisa / "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) / Gunshots As Soldiers Go On Rampage In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa by darknetcom: 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2017
lets take this to the next level...

bring it,ipobians...

i was not the one that said kanus mother is a whorre..

he said it so himself on youtube video...

99,9% of igbo women are whorres....

alsooo..his mother must be a whorre toooooo!!!!!!!!....

I WILL NOT ALLOW UNA TO INSULT MY MOTHER..!!..

I NEVER SAID IN MY LIFE 99,9% OF URHOBO WOMEN ARE WHORRES........!!!...

come on,bring it.!!!@ angry angry
Re: "They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa by darknetcom: 8:19pm On Jan 04, 2017
how dare this mullato basstard in prison...!!!... angry angry angry
Re: "They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa by darknetcom: 8:24pm On Jan 04, 2017
yea...run!........ angry angry angry...

thunda fiiiiiiiiiire all of una...!!!... angry angry angry angry...
Re: "They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa by darknetcom: 8:31pm On Jan 04, 2017
kiiiiuu.... angry...

Re: "They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa by Fourwinds: 8:55pm On Jan 04, 2017
Fremancipation:
The soldiers these days are wailing too much. Isn't your job to die for one Nigeria? You sign up for it so stop the complaints for what you volunteered for. Its getting ridiculous.
I pray dat God give u sense....so if u sign to teach., does it mean u don't need writing materials to do d work
Re: "They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa by eniade07: 9:29pm On Jan 04, 2017
Soldiers are trained to survive in harsh conditions. Stop complaining and grumbling gentlemen.
Re: "They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa by dudebuck: 12:04am On Jan 05, 2017
fkdmods:

If you've done it before then you can't be a computer warrior m.oron. Smh. I have and I am still doing it.
yeah, in Call of duty on a second hand ps2 console.
Re: "They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa by fkdmods: 12:11am On Jan 05, 2017
dudebuck:
yeah, in Call of duty on a second hand ps2 console.

Lol. So, lets be clear. Are you saying that i am not one. I need to know before i prove it in order to embarrass you. I know you are brain dead and can never comprehend that out there in the real world, people are doing fantastic things. But they are child. They are.
Re: "They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa by dudebuck: 12:23am On Jan 05, 2017
fkdmods:

Lol. So, lets be clear. Are you saying that i am not one. I need to know before i prove it in order to embarrass you. I know you are brain dead and can never comprehend that out there in the real world, people are doing fantastic things. But they are child. They are.
of course you are a veteran of Call of duty on that old PS2 console.

Re: "They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa by dudebuck: 12:24am On Jan 05, 2017
fkdmods:

of course you are a veteran of Call of duty on that old PS2 cosole

Re: "They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa by Adrenaline123(m): 12:38am On Jan 05, 2017
Fremancipation:
The soldiers these days are wailing too much. Isn't your job to die for one Nigeria? You sign up for it so stop the complaints for what you volunteered for. Its getting ridiculous.

Seriously you need help!!!
Re: "They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa by cutedharmee: 7:02am On Jan 05, 2017
Fremancipation:
. Dah ubanka
Re: "They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa by cutedharmee: 7:14am On Jan 05, 2017
dudebuck:
Please STFU, they should do what real armies do, when they see unarmed civilians, they begin form lion, now they have met their match, all they do is complain. The people that were sleeping in a church in Onitsha, who these bastards killed while they were fast asleep by 1pm, those ain't humans abi? As if that isn't enough, the very next day the massacre continued unabated, in fact it is too widespread to be tagged a rogue agent going against the norm, it is their policy. A beg spare me all these your tantrums, it makes me sick.
and how does your comment relate
Re: "They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa by cutedharmee: 7:25am On Jan 05, 2017
And some bastard would come hre and tell me dats what dey signed for. Giving soldier's at war front indomitable, no water to bath and u come to Nairaland to spit trash, would u av comment dis same if ur father or any of ur relative was among COAS should plz look into dre complaint jare. Kudos to all Soldiers out dre. Quote me and die young sad angry angry angry
Re: "They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa by cutedharmee: 7:45am On Jan 05, 2017
And some bastard would come hre and tell me dats what dey signed for. Giving soldier's at war front indomitable, no water to bath and u come to Nairaland to spit trash, would u av comment dis same if ur father or any of ur relative was among COAS should plz look into dre complaint jare. Kudos to all Soldiers out dre. Quote me and die young sad angry angry angry[/color][color=#006600]
Re: "They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa by GabdelandAgro(m): 4:28pm On Jan 05, 2017
myfantasies:

If ur dad or brother is among dese soldiers i am sure you will be singing a different tune angry
check ur email, thanks
Re: "They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa by edoyad(m): 6:13pm On Jan 05, 2017
Fremancipation:

No your Nigerian army are worse than the devil. They shoot at peaceful protesters singing and marching. But complain when they are sent to do what real armies are supposed to do.

If the people they kill are like you then they have our permission to continue killing your people. Keep protesting so the Nigerian Army will vent their anger on you and your kin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ADP Drags Obaseki To Court, Wants Edo Election Nullified / Buhari Congratulates Professor Saheed Aderint For Winning $300,000 History Prize / Pictures And More Information On The New Lagos/Oando Electric Buses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.