Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,912 members, 7,890,026 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:43 AM

The First In History Of Nigeria, A Universal Call For Celebration! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The First In History Of Nigeria, A Universal Call For Celebration! (629 Views)

Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. / My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) / Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The First In History Of Nigeria, A Universal Call For Celebration! by OVERSEA: 2:38pm On Nov 21, 2009
Finally, a new discovery has been made by me, Nike Chukwumerije, a Nigerian London based Academic!
DO YOU KNOW THE SECRET OF THE WORLD MILLIONAIRES? The information they do not want you to know bout their wealth!
It has been revealed!
DO NOT GET BEHIND!
According to United Kingdom Government on Global Inventory Rights and Universal Media Coverage, my First World Indefatigable Postulation will be announced and shown on BBC AND CNN on 15th December, 2009!
The rights of package Sale has been given me hence my publication.
Hurry up NOW!
The package sale amount is $35===#5390
And this price will take an urgent rise from the price supra to $100 after the date of announcement above.
Desperate, CALL 07067965549 OR SEND US MAIL ON tviexpresslimited@yahoo.com
YOURS SUCCESS!
Re: The First In History Of Nigeria, A Universal Call For Celebration! by Parohfrey(f): 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2009

(1) (Reply)

"obi The Nigerian Turtle" Can Talk / My Nairaland Top 10 Most Fascinating People Of 2009 / Hey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.