Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,939 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:56 AM

Army Arrests Two Boko Haram LG Bosses - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Arrests Two Boko Haram LG Bosses (24706 Views)

Army Arrests Aliyu Teshaku, Governor Ortom’s Aide / Anambra Election: Army Arrests IPOB Members With Anti-Anambra Election Flyers / Army Arrests Two Boko Haram Informants (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Arrests Two Boko Haram LG Bosses by idealsico(m): 7:35pm On Jan 04, 2017
I am waiting to hear the arrest of Kassim Shettima - the biggest Boko Haram sponsor and supporter.
boman2014:
They are Alhaji Shettima Lawan,chairman of Mafa Local Government Area, and the Vice chairman of Kaga local government also in the state.

Two council officials with alleged links with Boko Haram insurgents have been arrested in Borno State.

They are Alhaji Shettima Lawan, chairman of Mafa Local Government Area, and the Vice chairman of Kaga local government also in the state.

The Nigerian Army on Thursday confirmed the arrest of the two men for alleged links with the Boko Haram terrorists.

Maj.- Gen. Lucky Irabor, The Theatre Commander of Operation Lafiya Dole, made the confirmation during a news conference at the headquarters of the 7 Division, Nigerian Army, Maiduguri.

“All I can say is that the Chairman is a big supporter of Boko Haram. “We heard that he harboured Boko Haram members along with his father. That he kept the Boko Haram members because the father begged him to do so.

“The Chairman was in the habit of accommodating people that had fled from the bush.

“At some point he was valuable to us being with the Civilian JTF to fight Boko Haram. But that does not mean we cannot investigate him for a crime especially one like this.

“We have also arrested the Vice Chairman of Kaga Local Government and he is undergoing interrogation,” Irabor said.

www.saharareporters.com/2017/01/04/army-arrests-two-boko-haram-lg-bosses
Re: Army Arrests Two Boko Haram LG Bosses by cashkid: 7:38pm On Jan 04, 2017
Emu4life:
(bring my enemies who refuse dat i shuld rule over dem and SLAUGHTER dem b4 me)LUKE 19:27 comes to mind

U dey mind the mumu
Re: Army Arrests Two Boko Haram LG Bosses by TheRealestGuy(m): 7:40pm On Jan 04, 2017
Northern leaders supported BH openly and secretly just before they went gorillas and started bombing their fellow Muslims and burning mosques, still they still tacitly support what BH stands for, at least most of their leaders do!

I don't really pity them, they brought all of this upon themselves by allowing "aka enwe" to remain in the "ofe" and the the "aka enwe" turned to "aka mmadu"

Too bad...

They even have tacit supporters in government, the military, everywhere...

We just fooling ourselves in this country...
Re: Army Arrests Two Boko Haram LG Bosses by Fourwinds: 7:42pm On Jan 04, 2017
Emu4life:
(bring my enemies who refuse dat i shuld rule over dem and SLAUGHTER dem b4 me)LUKE 19:27 comes to mind
what do u know in d Bible
Re: Army Arrests Two Boko Haram LG Bosses by Unimaginable123: 7:48pm On Jan 04, 2017
Governor of borno nko? D main sponsor
Re: Army Arrests Two Boko Haram LG Bosses by Emu4life(m): 7:48pm On Jan 04, 2017
Fourwinds:
what do u know in d Bible
Datz wat i knw Dude. can u prove me wrong
Re: Army Arrests Two Boko Haram LG Bosses by Soljaboi44(m): 7:49pm On Jan 04, 2017
Dazz guud
Re: Army Arrests Two Boko Haram LG Bosses by Ghost447(m): 7:49pm On Jan 04, 2017
Emu4life:
You just quoted a single verse out of a full parable, you can't get the meaning in that manner moreso it was a parable.
Re: Army Arrests Two Boko Haram LG Bosses by Emu4life(m): 7:52pm On Jan 04, 2017
Ghost447:
You just quoted a single verse out of a full parable, you can't get the meaning in that manner moreso it was a parable.
Lol! parable ko? parable ni!!!..... do u knw anything about d single verses u misinterprete in d Quran?
Re: Army Arrests Two Boko Haram LG Bosses by Aashik(m): 7:57pm On Jan 04, 2017
Deejay1000:

not all Muslims are terrorists stop generalizing undecided
No Muslim is a terrorist to begin with. A Muslim is someone whose neighbour is save from his tongue.
Re: Army Arrests Two Boko Haram LG Bosses by Brendaniel: 8:05pm On Jan 04, 2017
Emu4life:

Deejay1000:

not all Muslims are terrorists stop generalizing undecided

gamargu:

How about Christians, must you show everyone that you are devoid of common sense

All Muslim are taught not to tolerate, what you guys are arguing is something that is very practical....

Christians are taught to tolerate, Jesus said give to caeser what belongs to caeser, I.e respect the laws of the land, so I'm wondering why I shouldn't have freedom of speech to voice out whatever I want to say even if it goes against someone's religion...

Ask youself this question

If I were to abuse Mohammed and Allah in front of you, what would you do to me?
I'm sure your mind is running wild now....

And if you were to abuse God and Jesus in front of me what would I do to you....
The disciples of Jesus Christ wanted to know if the law of Moses was applicable which says an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth and he told them if you get slapped on your left cheek turn your right one let them slap you also, what does that mean, leave vengeance for God, doesn't mean you should physically turn your cheek but you should leave at peace with all men....

Now if you cannot as a Muslim tolerate my freedom of speech and lifestyle then you are a potential terrorist, because all Islamic terrorist give the same reason for their actions, that they cannot tolerate infidels.

So if as a human being I stand Infront of you and abuse your God and prophet and you wouldn't let me go Scot free, you are a potential terrorist....

Example: if I claim that I don't wear shoes because I worship shoe as my God and I see people wearing them, should I start killing them for matching my God?

Remember: what could be a God to me could be nothing to you and what could be a God to you could be nothing to me.... ( let's reserve everyone's right to his freedom of speech even if it goes against your religion, because the same ideology you have for your religion could be what he has against your religion and that doesn't make him a lesser human being) we are all born with different ideologies...

conclusion: till I see Muslims start reasoning like this then I will believe that not all Muslims have a form of terrorism in them....
Re: Army Arrests Two Boko Haram LG Bosses by SweetBanana: 8:16pm On Jan 04, 2017
Jokerman:
You see, no wonder dey didn't allow Jonathan works come to fruition...

Imagine Sheiks, Alfas and senior Moslems aiding boko terrorist...

Jonathan mistake was letting go of ihejirika who was pummeling them...

Army well done... catch these wicked souls and destroy them all...
U sure are a jokerman for that ur comment about Jonathan mistake.
Re: Army Arrests Two Boko Haram LG Bosses by Ghost447(m): 8:22pm On Jan 04, 2017
Emu4life:
Lol! parable ko? parable ni!!!..... do u knw anything about d single verses u misinterprete in d Quran?
Guy I'm not cut out for religious shit. Have you ever seen me condemning Islam? I only condemn people's acts, not their religion. Religion is a personal choice. I read the Bible and Quran daily because I need knowledge, not religion.
Re: Army Arrests Two Boko Haram LG Bosses by SweetBanana: 8:27pm On Jan 04, 2017
Brendaniel:

All Muslim are taught not to tolerate, what you guys are arguing is something that is very practical....

Christians are taught to tolerate, Jesus said give to caeser what belongs to caeser, I.e respect the laws of the land, so I'm wondering why I shouldn't have freedom of speech to voice out whatever I want to say even if it goes against someone's religion...

And if you were to abuse God and Jesus in front of me what would I do to you....
The disciples of Jesus Christ wanted to know if the law of Moses was applicable which says an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth and he told them if you get slapped on your left cheek turn your right one let them slap you also, what does that mean, leave vengeance for God, doesn't mean you should physically turn your cheek but you should leave at peace with all men....

Now if you cannot as a Muslim tolerate my freedom of speech and lifestyle then you are a potential terrorist, because all Islamic terrorist give the same reason for their actions, that they cannot tolerate infidels.

So if as a human being I stand Infront of you and abuse your God and prophet and you wouldn't let me go Scot free, you are a potential terrorist....

Example: if I claim that I don't wear shoes because I worship shoe as my God and I see people wearing them, should I start killing them for matching my God?

Remember: what could be a God to me could be nothing to you and what could be a God to you could be nothing to me.... ( let's reserve everyone's right to his freedom of speech even if it goes against your religion, because the same ideology you have for your religion could be what he has against your religion and that doesn't make him a lesser human being) we are all born with different ideologies...

conclusion: till I see Muslims start reasoning like this then I will believe that not all Muslims have a form of terrorism in them....
Hey bro,ds ur epistle just gave u out,it shows u av never lived in any part of Nigeria apart from the south-south/southeast where only one religion is highly practised apart from African traditional religion.Stop believing what u hear or read,carry out ur own research physically and get urself convinced. Thanx.
Re: Army Arrests Two Boko Haram LG Bosses by Brendaniel: 8:38pm On Jan 04, 2017
SweetBanana:
Hey bro,ds ur epistle just gave u out,it shows u av never lived in any part of Nigeria apart from the south-south/southeast where only one religion is highly practised apart from African traditional religion.Stop believing what u hear or read,carry out ur own research physically and get urself convinced. Thanx.

Mind you I was born in oshogbo, I have lived all my life in south west and spent sometime in sout-east, south-south and north-central, if you're talking about experience I know what I am saying....

Christians are the most persecuted people on earth....
Re: Army Arrests Two Boko Haram LG Bosses by kadree(m): 8:54pm On Jan 04, 2017
Jokerman:

Please it wasn't a mistake. Buying words for Mr Jonathan is a NO NO.

www.newsrescue.com/can-jonathan-calls-boko-haram-siblings-protects-them-president-resign/#axzz4Up9qA6iy

My brother leave all dos politicians alone and face how to better ur life more. Irrespective of their party or tribal divide, dey are all bunch of thieves who have no plans for you and I.

Re: Army Arrests Two Boko Haram LG Bosses by Deejay1000(m): 9:12pm On Jan 04, 2017
Brendaniel:

jumping into conclusion won't do you no good..
just face your religion and forget the long epistle. .
they are alot of good muslims out there who would do contrary to what you typed up their

Re: Army Arrests Two Boko Haram LG Bosses by Emu4life(m): 9:14pm On Jan 04, 2017
Ghost447:
Guy I'm not cut out for religious shit. Have you ever see me condemning Islam? I only condemn people's acts, not their religion. Religion is a personal choice. I read Bible and Quran daily because I need knowledge, not religion.
Datz gud of u, keep it up. dat post is for hypocrites.
Re: Army Arrests Two Boko Haram LG Bosses by hayzed1090: 9:24pm On Jan 04, 2017
Brendaniel:

A Muslim will not talk bad of jesus like the Christians do to the prophet (S.A.W)
Re: Army Arrests Two Boko Haram LG Bosses by Emu4life(m): 9:26pm On Jan 04, 2017
Brendaniel:

Long epistle, No any sense. just interprete " do not think i come to dz world to bring peace but SWORD, i have come to separate relativrs......" u can also explain LUKE 19:29( bring my enemies and slaughter dem b4 me) and so on. Btw, dat ceaser talk no even relate with d situation Jesus said it. Why are u deceiving ursef u can keep hating on Muslims for all i care is dat dre are verses in ur bble dat u chose not to follow becuz u cant explain, d day u start giving answers to dz little questions, i will knw u pple are not CONFUSED HYPOCRITEs.
Re: Army Arrests Two Boko Haram LG Bosses by Standing5(m): 9:31pm On Jan 04, 2017
gamargu:

How about Christians, must you show everyone that you are devoid of common sense
But did he lie? Intolerance is their way.
Re: Army Arrests Two Boko Haram LG Bosses by Brendaniel: 9:31pm On Jan 04, 2017
Deejay1000:

jumping into conclusion won't do you no good..
just face your religion and forget the long epistle. .
they are alot of good muslims out there who would do contrary to what you typed up their

I'm not saying that there are not good Muslims, I have Muslim friends, even in school days, my closest friends where Muslims I mean from year 1 To final year, we liked each other so much that we always ensured we stayed in the same room from our year 1 till our final year, we always shared all we had together, from food to money, soap name it.... We never had a single quarrel on religious matters....

Even till now we are still friends, though far apart,
My major concern is radicalization, with the recent happenings and growing intolerance of a lot Muslims one cannot tell the level at which a Muslim you see has radicalized, so you just kind of act careful when you contact with a Muslim you don't know, which isn't supposed to be.

I believe one should be free to express himself the way he wants regardless of who is standing in front of him( I'm not talking about insults here)

What I'm saying is I'm usually more careful and conscious of things I do and say when I meet Muslims especially in gatherings so I don't aggreviate someone I may not know I'm aggreviating....

This thing I just said is the simple truth with what is going on around the world.
That's why we had the brexit and more are still to come in the same Europe and around the world, same is what Trump is about doing.

IT IS CALLED ISLAMOPHOBIA, I'm sorry to say but it is already happening, the more Muslim's continue with such events the more it will happen, we see it almost on a daily basis...
Re: Army Arrests Two Boko Haram LG Bosses by Brendaniel: 9:52pm On Jan 04, 2017
hayzed1090:

A Muslim will not talk bad of jesus like the Christians do to the prophet (S.A.W)

That's a very big lie, you guys don't even know what tolerance is?

They acted davinci code and portrayed Jesus to be gay and said a lot of rubbish about him.

Kanye west wears and gives his artist a crucifix of a mocked Jesus and even changed the name of Jesus to a rap name.

I can go on and on, yet this people are moving freely on the streets.....

They only drew a cartoon of Mohammed and people where been killed in so many countries(even people who didn't know the origin of what happened were been killed in their countries)

And you're here telling me about tolerance....
Re: Army Arrests Two Boko Haram LG Bosses by Brendaniel: 9:56pm On Jan 04, 2017
Emu4life:
Long epistle, No any sense. just interprete " do not think i come to dz world to bring peace but SWORD, i have come to separate relativrs......" u can also explain LUKE 19:29( bring my enemies and slaughter dem b4 me) and so on. Btw, dat ceaser talk no even relate with d situation Jesus said it. Why are u deceiving ursef u can keep hating on Muslims for all i care is dat dre are verses in ur bble dat u chose not to follow becuz u cant explain, d day u start giving answers to dz little questions, i will knw u pple are not CONFUSED HYPOCRITEs.

If your aim is to make peace always, why not ignore jihad , do you see Christians do what you guys do, I mean Is there anytime Christians or a Christian went to kill any Muslim because he was celebrating sallah, I can go on and on, I don't need to explain the verse for you, action speaks louder than words, if what is written in your Koran is the cause of major terrorism in the world then there is a problem, I'm yet to see a Christian who will blow up himself and claim it was Jesus that sent him to do it or go on mass killing and claim the same....
Re: Army Arrests Two Boko Haram LG Bosses by bizzibodi(m): 10:10pm On Jan 04, 2017
Jokerman:

..mistake or cluelessness.
Re: Army Arrests Two Boko Haram LG Bosses by hayzed1090: 10:20pm On Jan 04, 2017
Brendaniel:

That's a very big lie, you guys don't even know what tolerance is?

They acted davinci code and portrayed Jesus to be gay and said a lot of rubbish about him.

Kanye west wears and gives his artist a crucifix of a mocked Jesus and even changed the name of Jesus to a rap name.

I can go on and on, yet this people are moving freely on the streets.....

They only drew a cartoon of Mohammed and people where been killed in so many countries(even people who didn't know the origin of what happened were been killed in their countries)

And you're here telling me about tolerance....

And u are preaching tolerance... does any one see wat am seeing? Well m brother, the producer of davinci code, Kanye West etc do not represent Islam. A true Muslim will never speak evil of any of the prophets - not to talk of Jesus

1 Like

Re: Army Arrests Two Boko Haram LG Bosses by stsinner: 10:34pm On Jan 04, 2017
leofab:
Lol
what is funny, dear?
Re: Army Arrests Two Boko Haram LG Bosses by Emu4life(m): 10:45pm On Jan 04, 2017
Brendaniel:

If your aim is to make peace always, why not ignore jihad , do you see Christians do what you guys do, I mean Is there anytime Christians or a Christian went to kill any Muslim because he was celebrating sallah, I can go on and on, I don't need to explain the verse for you, action speaks louder than words, if what is written in your Koran is the cause of major terrorism in the world then there is a problem, I'm yet to see a Christian who will blow up himself and claim it was Jesus that sent him to do it or go on mass killing and claim the same....
Lol! any one can misunderstand a verse and act wrongly. A muslim is not perfect but Islam is perfect. Most of d terorrist attacks and act of terrorism carried out in d name of Islam are Done politically or for self interest, so is unfair to use a bad doer to call Islam bad.( am not trying to convince u dat some terrorist attacks are not Muslims cuz as we all knw dre are extremists) but dz is a case of " D more u look, d less u see"(i wont explain dat). u Christians eat pigs, take alcohols, commit adultery and formication lyk Donkeys. yet all dz things are prohibited in ur bble. u are asked to say peace wen entering pples home, but u prefer "knock!knock", and u ar telling me u follow Jesus? i can go on and on but i wont. just sit down and remuv d hypocrisy in u first.
Re: Army Arrests Two Boko Haram LG Bosses by Brendaniel: 11:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
hayzed1090:

And u are preaching tolerance... does any one see wat am seeing? Well m brother, the producer of davinci code, Kanye West etc do not represent Islam. A true Muslim will never speak evil of any of the prophets - not to talk of Jesus

You guys should just learn to tolerate other people, all the killings going on around the world including Nigeria in regards to terrorism are done by Muslims and the simple reason is tolerance, boko haram, Islamic state in syria(isis), Islamic state in libya (isil), al-quaeda, Taliban, al-shabab, Hezbollah, ati bebe lo....

Name a Christian terrorist group you know....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released / How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect / Zahra Buhari At A Store Opening In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.