Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,038 members, 7,915,997 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:42 PM

Army Arrests Two Boko Haram LG Bosses - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Arrests Two Boko Haram LG Bosses (24757 Views)

Army Arrests Aliyu Teshaku, Governor Ortom’s Aide / Anambra Election: Army Arrests IPOB Members With Anti-Anambra Election Flyers / Army Arrests Two Boko Haram Informants (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Arrests Two Boko Haram LG Bosses by Brendaniel: 11:22pm On Jan 04, 2017
Emu4life:
Lol! any one can misunderstand a verse and act wrongly. A muslim is not perfect but Islam is perfect. Most of d terorrist attacks and act of terrorism carried out in d name of Islam are Done politically or for self interest, so is unfair to use a bad doer to call Islam bad.( am not trying to convince u dat some terrorist attacks are not Muslims cuz as we all knw dre are extremists) but dz is a case of " D more u look, d less u see"(i wont explain dat). u Christians eat pigs, take alcohols, commit adultery and formication lyk Donkeys. yet all dz things are prohibited in ur bble. u are asked to say peace wen entering pples home, but u prefer "knock!knock", and u ar telling me u follow Jesus? i can go on and on but i wont. just sit down and remuv d hypocrisy in u first.

So Muslim's don't do all these things you just mentioned, that's a very big lie, in my school days my Muslim friend was the highest fornicator among us and also the highest drinker, so let's not go to that side at all, if I go by your explanation on a plain level, if I do all these things you said so you now have the right to take Action against me, that's the problem(intolerance), it's none of your business if I do anything with my life, the best you can do is to talk to me, not take my life, like what we are seeing in Europe, Berlin, turkey, France and so on, why should I go for Christmas shopping and someone is angry that I'm doing that, please explain to me....

1 Like

Re: Army Arrests Two Boko Haram LG Bosses by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
Good Development
Re: Army Arrests Two Boko Haram LG Bosses by shaqhead: 11:27pm On Jan 04, 2017
Emu4life:
(bring my enemies who refuse dat i shuld rule over dem and SLAUGHTER dem b4 me)LUKE 19:27 comes to mind
Really? Luke 19:27?
First I dnt subscribe to that blanket every muslim ideology of the fella u quoted but quoting that portion of the Bible to clap back at the fella betrays ur abundance ignorance of what that portion of scripture says.

1. That verse of scripture is part of a PARABLE, n u kno a parable is jst what it is-a parable!
2. That portion of scripture simply tells us what will happen to all mankind when God will have to judge unbelievers-Yeah, that rings a bell right?

You can go read from verse 11 of that chapter to get a clearer perspective!

Jesus loves U!
Re: Army Arrests Two Boko Haram LG Bosses by shaqhead: 11:27pm On Jan 04, 2017
Emu4life:
(bring my enemies who refuse dat i shuld rule over dem and SLAUGHTER dem b4 me)LUKE 19:27 comes to mind
First I dnt subscribe to that blanket every muslim ideology of the fella u quoted but quoting that portion of the Bible to clap back at the fella betrays ur abundance ignorance of what that portion of scripture says.

1. That verse of scripture is part of a PARABLE, n u kno a parable is jst what it is-a parable!
2. That portion of scripture simply tells us what will happen to all mankind when God will have to judge unbelievers-Yeah, that rings a bell right?

Salam

Jesus loves U!
Re: Army Arrests Two Boko Haram LG Bosses by leofab(f): 11:59pm On Jan 04, 2017
stsinner:

what is funny, dear?
your life
Re: Army Arrests Two Boko Haram LG Bosses by gemale(m): 11:59pm On Jan 04, 2017
donbrowser:
If i were the president, i'll make these people beg for death by ordering the military to expose them to rigorous punishments like partial roasting, piercing, caging et al.,

Please remember to support Donbrowser for Mr. Nairaland 2017.
& elect a man who wld commit war crimes? Tnx bt no Tnx. I tnk we wld pass.
Re: Army Arrests Two Boko Haram LG Bosses by TheAdvocate(m): 6:52am On Jan 05, 2017
gamargu:

How about Christians, must you show everyone that you are devoid of common sense

You also misfired. You towed the same path with him. Your mentioned of Christians showed your own level of common sense.
Re: Army Arrests Two Boko Haram LG Bosses by Emu4life(m): 7:23am On Jan 05, 2017
shaqhead:

Salam

Jesus loves U!
Lol! u wrote all dz to explain a verse lyk seriously, when i ask u to sit down so dat i can explain d Qur'anic verses u pple have been misunderstanding, will U
d verse i wrote dre is for d first Hypocrite who said all Muslims are terorrists to see. And u come to defend dat verse? when dre are so many of dem in d bble? i will not go far with U dude, but if u want to be defending dz bble verses, den am sorry u got alot of work to do cuz dre are tonnes of dem in d bble.
Shalom/salam/peace.
All d prophets/messengers of God loves U and want U to b Guided.
Re: Army Arrests Two Boko Haram LG Bosses by BeClever: 7:41am On Jan 05, 2017
Emu4life:
Jesus said doz dat dont have SWORD shuld sell dre clothes and get one. Doz chairmen ar sponsoring Boko haram to please Jesus i think.

You ignorance is epic..

Not all that was written in the Bible was Christ's words..
Religious ignoramus! Check your facts aright before spreading your illiteracy like rejected Akara on Mama Bola's dirty table..

Study Bible
The Parable of the Ten Minas
…26‘I tell you that everyone who has will be given more; but the one who does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him. 27And these enemies of mine who were unwilling for me to rule over them, bring them here and slay them in front of me.’” 28After Jesus had said this, He went on ahead, going up to Jerusalem.…
Re: Army Arrests Two Boko Haram LG Bosses by Emu4life(m): 8:12am On Jan 05, 2017
Brendaniel:

So Muslim's don't do all these things you just mentioned, that's a very big lie, in my school days my Muslim friend was the highest fornicator among us and also the highest drinker, so let's not go to that side at all, if I go by your explanation on a plain level, if I do all these things you said so you now have the right to take Action against me, that's the problem(intolerance), it's none of your business if I do anything with my life, the best you can do is to talk to me, not take my life, like what we are seeing in Europe, Berlin, turkey, France and so on, why should I go for Christmas shopping and someone is angry that I'm doing that, please explain to me....
if u buy my idea, u shuld knw dat pple are different and have different motives, bcuz dz Terorrist claimed to b muslims doz not mean dey ar practicing Islam. infact Islam prohibit eating of pork, taking of alcohol, and zina(adultery and formication) But all dz Terorrists do dz things. D quran says a Soul for a soul i.e any one dat kill shuld b killed(sharia). U keep saying u have Muslim friends and who told u idont have Christian classmates? and beleive me just as muslims have intoletant pple, so doz d Christians and vice-versa. so u have no justification. pple dat attack christmas shoppings, motor parks etc are extremist or doing it either politically or for selfish interest if not why dont dey attack idol worshippers? becuz dey were not sent dre. and if caught shuld be made to face d law. As a true Muslim, wats my business with ur christmas or watever. And dont forget to also respect pples traditions when u go to dre land bcuz is also among d causative agents of violence, Intolerance by d Christians towards dre host community religion.
Re: Army Arrests Two Boko Haram LG Bosses by Emu4life(m): 8:15am On Jan 05, 2017
BeClever:

You ignorance is epic..

Not all that was written in the Bible was Christ's words..
Religious ignoramus! Check your facts aright before spreading your illiteracy like rejected Akara on Mama Bola's dirty table..
Yet U will come and shout " D BBLE IS GOD'S WORDS"
U stupidity, foolishness and Confusion is LEGENDARY. its a pity.
Re: Army Arrests Two Boko Haram LG Bosses by Brendaniel: 8:29am On Jan 05, 2017
Emu4life:
if u buy my idea, u shuld knw dat pple are different and have different motives, bcuz dz Terorrist claimed to b muslims doz not mean dey ar practicing Islam. infact Islam prohibit eating of pork, taking of alcohol, and zina(adultery and formication) But all dz Terorrists do dz things. D quran says a Soul for a soul i.e any one dat kill shuld b killed(sharia). U keep saying u have Muslim friends and who told u idont have Christian classmates? and beleive me just as muslims have intoletant pple, so doz d Christians and vice-versa. so u have no justification. pple dat attack christmas shoppings, motor parks etc are extremist or doing it either politically or for selfish interest if not why dont dey attack idol worshippers? becuz dey were not sent dre. and if caught shuld be made to face d law. As a true Muslim, wats my business with ur christmas or watever. And dont forget to also respect pples traditions when u go to dre land bcuz is also among d causative agents of violence, Intolerance by d Christians towards dre host community religion.

That's the problem with you guys, you forget or would I say you guys are taught that the laws of your religion supersedes that of the land, so If I kill a Muslim then your law says you should do the same to me even if the law of the land states otherwise, that's why you guys take laws into your hands a lot.

A boy in America walked into a church and killed about 9 people with a gun, he was arrested and charged to court but I bet you that will not be the same story if he walked into a mosque and killed even just one person, before he left the mosque he may have been killed.

And you tell me Christians don't respect the laws of their host community....

1 Like

Re: Army Arrests Two Boko Haram LG Bosses by 1stdammy: 9:00am On Jan 05, 2017
Soon, they will arrest 4 State Governors
Re: Army Arrests Two Boko Haram LG Bosses by shaqhead: 10:52am On Jan 05, 2017
Emu4life:
Lol! u wrote all dz to explain a verse lyk seriously, when i ask u to sit down so dat i can explain d Qur'anic verses u pple have been misunderstanding, will U
d verse i wrote dre is for d first Hypocrite who said all Muslims are terorrists to see. And u come to defend dat verse? when dre are so many of dem in d bble? i will not go far with U dude, but if u want to be defending dz bble verses, den am sorry u got alot of work to do cuz dre are tonnes of dem in d bble.
Shalom/salam/peace.
All d prophets/messengers of God loves U and want U to b Guided.
Its quite funny that u said exactly what i tot u would!

And like I said, I am not one who tows the line of the fella who u quoted because hate blinds us to see things clearly. I dnt hate people because you were first Gods creation before u had a religion!

Two words of advice for u:

One: Cherry-picking supposed "satanic verses" from the Bible to buttress ur point doesnt in any way help ur case-far from it! It only alienates more and more people who would have expected some more civility that u claim ur faith embodies!
If u feel pained by certain statements, state ur case clarifying d issue n move on like i did!

Two: Jst cos someone makes an incendiary remark about ur faith does not necesaarily mean the person is a Christian in d true sense of d word-he could b an atheist and u wl jst b barkin at tree! Chasin after such folks with ur "verses in arm" is a frustrating and lethal activity!

Shallom!
Re: Army Arrests Two Boko Haram LG Bosses by Emu4life(m): 10:52am On Jan 05, 2017
Brendaniel:

That's the problem with you guys, you forget or would I say you guys are taught that the laws of your religion supersedes that of the land, so If I kill a Muslim then your law says you should do the same to me even if the law of the land states otherwise, that's why you guys take laws into your hands a lot.

A boy in America walked into a church and killed about 9 people with a gun, he was arrested and charged to court but I bet you that will not be the same story if he walked into a mosque and killed even just one person, before he left the mosque he may have been killed.

And you tell me Christians don't respect the laws of their host community....
Sharia law is for Muslims and not for none Muslims. In an Islamic society, if a non muslim commit offense, he will be penalized according to his scripture. D Qur'an said " la ikra ha fiddin" meaning, there is no COMPULSION in Religion (baqarah 2: 256). Any person dat tells u d contrary is On His Own.
Re: Army Arrests Two Boko Haram LG Bosses by Emu4life(m): 11:00am On Jan 05, 2017
[quote author=shaqhead post=52549213] Its quite funny that u said exactly what i tot u would!
GUILTY CONSCIENCE i think. it will help if u also make use of diz ur advise. Thanks for d advice anyway. peace.
Re: Army Arrests Two Boko Haram LG Bosses by Kingbuhari(m): 12:19pm On Jan 05, 2017
Boko haram self inflict wounds... why should I share the same fate with this landlocked oil barren desert terrorist... North should handle their internal problem within themselves
Re: Army Arrests Two Boko Haram LG Bosses by stsinner: 1:19pm On Jan 05, 2017
leofab:
your life
i weep 4 u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Rattled By Journalist's Question On Corruption, APC Crisis (VIDEO) / Poll Outcome May Affect Eligibility Suit Against Buhari / Saraki Donates Severance Allowance To Leah Sharibu’s Family, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.