Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,442 members, 7,904,653 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 05:01 PM

mnnb - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / mnnb (2998 Views)

Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating / This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant / She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

mnnb by GreenPlumes(m): 4:29am On Jan 05, 2017
Please, are you hearing
Re: mnnb by yomi007k(m): 4:36am On Jan 05, 2017
Next time tell ur fiancee to hold a gun to your head n blow ur brains out cos shes a demon.
Re: mnnb by PEPPERified: 4:46am On Jan 05, 2017
Pele.
what more can I say?
Re: mnnb by Nobody: 5:12am On Jan 05, 2017
grin

Uummm.. Well u better check for urself before it's too late & be cautious to whom u give ur diick away even if she's ur so called "fiancée"... cool
Re: mnnb by Nobody: 5:42am On Jan 05, 2017
She is wicked
Re: mnnb by TashaGirl: 6:02am On Jan 05, 2017
Fear WOMEN.
The fear of us is the beginning of good Life smiley
Re: mnnb by raziboi(m): 6:04am On Jan 05, 2017
IF THE STORY IS TRUE....

JUST kill THAT GIRL....!!!
Re: mnnb by crestedaguiyi: 6:07am On Jan 05, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Uummm.. Well u better check for urself before it's too late & be cautious to whom u give ur diick away even if she's ur so called "fiancée"... cool
Women are naturally adventurous.

My dear pray for God to instill the spirit of sensibility to anyone you encounter.

Wife's have infected their innocent husband through such adventures .same with husbands
Re: mnnb by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 05, 2017
crestedaguiyi:

Women are naturally adventurous.

My dear pray for God to instill the spirit of sensibility to anyone you encounter.

Wife's have infected their innocent husband through such adventures .same with husbands

Fingers crossed that that won't happen to me... Definitely I can't accept his cheating and the STD he'll share with me and with the kids...

Hepatitis is highly contagious and can be easily spread.
Re: mnnb by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 05, 2017
girls r wicked. so she doesn't want to be alone in d situation dats y sha had to involve u.
Re: mnnb by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 05, 2017
Kai, dem don use you do medicine o

Your stepmother right now grin grin grin grin grin

Re: mnnb by Quintessential1(f): 6:50am On Jan 05, 2017
That's all levels of wrong!

But on a second thought, that girl may be lying. Why would she consciously sleep with an infected person?

BTW. Since when did Hepatitis B become a STD? Or is sex one of the routes of infection?
Re: mnnb by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 05, 2017
yomi..007k:
Next time tell ur fiancee to hold a gun to your head n blow ur brains out cos shes a demon.
Re: mnnb by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 05, 2017
What a new year gift.... undecided
Re: mnnb by dacblogger: 7:31am On Jan 05, 2017
prevention is better than cure...the best thing for every adult is to take the vaccine, you take the first injection and a month later, you take another one...
Re: mnnb by ImmaculateIfy: 7:32am On Jan 05, 2017
you will be fine I pray so
Re: mnnb by rawpadgin(m): 7:46am On Jan 05, 2017
women!
Re: mnnb by DaySpringer: 7:55am On Jan 05, 2017
I Have just one question for the OP.

If you knew that your Fiancee was going to a town for an Important meeting. On the First which was a sunday and you let her knowing her ex was in that town. Why did you sleep with her when she came back without asking the necessary Questions?

P.S I Hope she is now Your EX
Re: mnnb by dotman4real007(m): 8:08am On Jan 05, 2017
no story I guess she has changed from fiancee to Ex?
Re: mnnb by Lucasinho(m): 8:14am On Jan 05, 2017
This one is a blow......

Hepatitis B virus (HBV) is passed from person to person through blood, semen or other body fluids.

Hepatitis B infection may be either short-lived (acute) or long lasting (chronic).

1. Acute hepatitis B infection lasts less than six months. Your immune system likely can clear acute
hepatitis B from your body, and you should recover
completely within a few months. Most people who
acquire hepatitis B as adults have an acute infection, but it can lead to chronic infection.

2. Chronic hepatitis B infection lasts six months or longer. When your immune system can't fight off
the acute infection, hepatitis B infection may last a
lifetime, possibly leading to serious illnesses such as cirrhosis and liver cancer.

so bro....as u have stated alreadY, Go to Test to know ur Faith...

God help Us Men...
Re: mnnb by SolexxBarry(m): 8:27am On Jan 05, 2017
Chisos!!!

1 Like

Re: mnnb by GreenPlumes(m): 11:20am On Jan 05, 2017
Gfdd
Re: mnnb by GreenPlumes(m): 11:22am On Jan 05, 2017
Lucasinho:
This one is a blow......

Hepatitis B virus (HBV) is passed from person to person through blood, semen or other body fluids.

Hepatitis B infection may be either short-lived (acute) or long lasting (chronic).

1. Acute hepatitis B infection lasts less than six months. Your immune system likely can clear acute
hepatitis B from your body, and you should recover
completely within a few months. Most people who
acquire hepatitis B as adults have an acute infection, but it can lead to chronic infection.

2. Chronic hepatitis B infection lasts six months or longer. When your immune system can't fight off
the acute infection, hepatitis B infection may last a
lifetime, possibly leading to serious illnesses such as cirrhosis and liver cancer.

so bro....as u have stated alreadY, Go to Test to know ur Faith...

God help Us Men...
Re: mnnb by DaySpringer: 11:36am On Jan 05, 2017
Is she your Ex now?

Sounds like you two were in a childish relationship. If you had not used the word "Fiancee" I would have assumed that you two were teenagers.
Such Immaturity
Re: mnnb by kkash: 12:24pm On Jan 05, 2017
I just hope she is your ex now
Re: mnnb by piusadamawa(m): 1:10pm On Jan 05, 2017
DAt gal is wicked thou I guess she loves u,she Don't want to loose u ........she kwne it dt if u ar aware of the situation u run frm her ........she gat no option dan do beta for worst
Re: mnnb by Lucasinho(m): 4:01pm On Jan 05, 2017
GreenPlumes:

Doctor said test can't reveal anything now. We are to be vaccinated immediately.
okay.
Re: mnnb by Lucasinho(m): 4:03pm On Jan 05, 2017
piusadamawa:
DAt gal is wicked thou I guess she loves u,she Don't want to loose u ........she kwne it dt if u ar aware of the situation u run frm her ........she gat no option dan do beta for worst
is dat ur definition for love?
Re: mnnb by smark61: 7:31pm On Jan 05, 2017
First of all y will ur fiance choose to have sex with her ex at the beginning of the year. Wat does she mean by that. I will not take that from a girlfriend let alone fiance n u are still with her. It's a very shameful thing. It's as if u are not good enough. Dats y I don't allow my gf keep in contact with her X. She knew d guy has std n still av unprotected sex with him n den transfer it to u. Bros der is something u are not telling us., y are u still with her.
Re: mnnb by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 05, 2017
Fiancée sent from hell.... That's just sooooooooo wrong.
Re: mnnb by skylane: 8:30pm On Jan 05, 2017
Waaaat!!! That girl is worse than Hitlet yes Adolf hitler
Re: mnnb by GreenPlumes(m): 9:55pm On Jan 05, 2017
smark61:
First of all y will ur fiance choose to have sex with her ex at the beginning of the year. Wat does she mean by that. I will not take that from a girlfriend let alone fiance n u are still with her. It's a very shameful thing. It's as if u are not good enough. Dats y I don't allow my gf keep in contact with her X. She knew d guy has std n still av unprotected sex with him n den transfer it to u. Bros der is something u are not telling us., y are u still with her.

Hjows.

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / . / Mr Nairaland Is Here Again And Needs Your Help (new Sexy Pics Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.