Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,249 members, 7,939,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 02:48 PM

mnnb - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / mnnb (3015 Views)

Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating / This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant / She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: mnnb by smark61: 11:21pm On Jan 05, 2017
[quote author=GreenPlumes post=52566644]

She had been unhappy with me since 25th December. So she planned for the ex to make her day on new year.

I'm no longer with her. I just asked her to come with me to the clinic so that the doctor can believe me.

She dated the guy for more than 10 years since childhood when she didn't know the meaning of hepatitis and they never made love... I disflowered her. The guy's parents kicked against them marrying each other cos guy's parents are rich. The guy never moved on. If u check my other threads...I am broke, and being unable to solve a money problem during the Xmas was the genesis of what made her behave that way on new year.

Maybe she didn't plan for sex, who knows.[/quote

]

I am sorry. U just have to let her go, u did the right thing. If I may ask how old is she? N pls take this into ur next relationship NEVER ALLOW UR GF TO STILL KEEP IN TOUCH WITH ER X it's not advisable. N to get clarity ask her wat really happened over der. Ask her if she had planned on sleeping with him.bcus I think d fact that she traveled to him means she had planned it all out.
Re: mnnb by GreenPlumes(m): 4:08am On Jan 06, 2017
[quote author=smark61 post=52568832][/quote]

Sh

1 Like

Re: mnnb by joceey(m): 7:57am On Jan 06, 2017
GreenPlumes:

Doctor said test can't reveal anything now. We are to be vaccinated immediately.

Wait first....we are to be vaccinated tomorrow? You and who? The same lady I shake my head for you
Re: mnnb by smark61: 1:26pm On Jan 06, 2017
GreenPlumes:

She is 23. She has been a bad luck all this while. Something somewhere is trying to teach me to send her away, and away she will go. Never again!

Good. All the best sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Its Two Weeks To Our Wedding And I Caught Him In Bed With My Younger sister / I'm In My Late 20s And I Have Never Had Sex!! / PHOTOS: Man Proposes To Lady He Met On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.