Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,325 members, 7,888,031 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:52 PM

Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) (57433 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare's Daughter Wedding In London Today / Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters / Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot (why I Quit Redeemed Church) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) by proproman(m): 12:25am On Nov 23, 2009
this is some serious stuff. A good percentage of what he's sayin is absolutely true, however. Am a christian but it's no news to me that some pastors have turned their congregation to business deals and when they look over the congregation, all they can see are naira signs and not human beings. It really bad. While i don't like criticizing anything, much less churches, i must say that lots of churches are no better than business centers.! I honestly believe that each and every one of us members of the congregation should pick up our bibles and compare what we see written there, especially the life and lifestyle of our Lord Jesus Christ to what we see in our present day pastors and priests. If we, after doing that still think are pastors are God, it would not then be them deceiving us, but us deceiving ourselves.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) by hoodboy(m): 12:26am On Nov 23, 2009
Gestapo don't stop now, more from the interview please
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) by gestapo(f): 12:29am On Nov 23, 2009
Q: How would you rate government’s efforts at fighting corruption?

A: Government’s crusade against corruption or government’s efforts at establishing corruption as a culture? When the likes of Ibori walk free in this nation and no one can touch them and Aondoakaa will not cooperate with anything that will touch Ibori? As we read, except we’re being misinformed by the press, they put Aondoakaa there. You should just say campaign for corruption.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) by Tcrack(m): 12:31am On Nov 23, 2009
OLE NI GBOGBO WAN. INCLUDING THAT YOUR OWN PASTOR THAT YOU TREASURE SO MUCH.Shiorr
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) by violent(m): 12:32am On Nov 23, 2009
more pls! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) by oge4real(f): 12:33am On Nov 23, 2009
undecided undecided undecided undecided
I guess I better keep my mouth shut. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) by gestapo(f): 12:36am On Nov 23, 2009
Q: Many Nigerians feel that the Obasanjo administration was corrupt and rudderless and that the Yar’Adua administration should, at least, probe him. Are you not disappointed that it has not happened?

A: Did you expect this man to probe Obasanjo? He gave him power just to watch his back. Did he qualify? Was there any election? Would you expect the governor of Lagos, with all his zeal in the right direction and all the wonderful things he appears to be doing for the benefit of the people in Lagos, to probe Asiwaju Bola Tinubu? I’m not assuming or saying there’s something to probe, but if you ride to power on my back, you’ll be careful what you do because I could remove my back. So, I am not disappointed that Yar’Adua is not probing. It’s obvious why he cannot. It’s unlike a military regime that comes with ruthlessness to discredit the outgoing one and then performs worse until another one will come. Nigeria has been bedevilled by these prodigals. If Obasanjo was blatantly corrupt, I think Obasanjo administration is the type that calls the thief to come and steal and calls the owner to come and see. That is if he’s not interested in the thief anymore. I think Obasanjo just passed the baton to a man who cannot do anything about corruption and is even protecting those who have been accused of corruption.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) by TippyTop(m): 1:49am On Nov 23, 2009
TB revealing "Trade" secrets for free. Hehehehe!!!!!
More excerpts please.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) by osssy09: 1:55am On Nov 23, 2009
No b dis man say abasanjo no go b president ? abi
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) by AloyEmeka6: 2:04am On Nov 23, 2009
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) by Theblessed(f): 2:40am On Nov 23, 2009
[b][size=16pt]Bakare, if no one else believes what you are saying, I believe you! God bless you for saying the TRUTH about the modern day Church. It's all about MONEY. It's all about getting the biggest house, the most expensive car/plane, Designer cloths and all.

They use the Name of God to extort money from vulnerable poor and hungry people, may God forgive them!.  Jesus Christ whom all of these Pastors and Bishops profess to emulate - never had designer clothes, never had the biggest house, never rode an expensive car (he should be so lucky!! grin grin grin and before you criticise remember, our God has a sense of humour, ok!) and obviously never had an Aeroplane so, what are they preaching to us and when would this Church greed end?

The kind of pressure these Pastors, Bishops etc mount on their congregation is beyond belief.  People please, stop attending these Churches and read your Bibles in your homes - God is Spirit, he is everywhere and he sees everything and he will hear your prayers.
[/size][/b]

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) by posakosa(m): 2:50am On Nov 23, 2009
goodness ----- is this worth All thepurple and big caps----- my eyes-----ooow my eyes---- undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) by topup: 3:12am On Nov 23, 2009
It's actually a fantastic read, I don't think you should hide the truth or opinions, especially when there are so many lies openly broadcasted as 'truths' out there already.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) by Czarskit(m): 3:50am On Nov 23, 2009
. . .he is whatever he says they are. . .na 1 rope tie all of them. undecided
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) by Theblessed(f): 3:56am On Nov 23, 2009
posakosa:

goodness ----- is this worth All thepurple and big caps----- my eyes-----ooow my eyes---- undecided undecided undecided

Shut your face! Since, you're blind, sure you can see the truth Mr Bakare, is saying.  
Any more noise, they get bigger remember?? Now, you can go to bed!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) by Theblessed(f): 4:22am On Nov 23, 2009
But Pastor Bakare, need to know where your Church is located? I will attend your Church - this one wey no dey charge tithe, where people can freely give their tithe without Pastors pestering you for it or indicating how much seed to sow for one's prayer needs. Make you no worry, me and my friends go come to your Church instead o o o. grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) by Theblessed(f): 4:29am On Nov 23, 2009
Gestapo, thanks for bringing us this juicy gossip o o o? E don open many eyes o o o.

Thanks for the hot cake!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) by posakosa(m): 5:03am On Nov 23, 2009
Theblessed:

Shut your face! Since, you're blind, sure you can see the truth Mr Bakare, is saying.  
Any more noise, they get bigger remember?? Now, you can go to bed!

Who is the blind bat me or the old witch writing in PURPPLE BOLDED LETTER----   cool cool cool cool
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) by jookco(m): 5:24am On Nov 23, 2009
Tunde or whatever you are called, you can deceive as many people that does not read their bible to know that Jesus Christ himself suffer the same prosecution, the accusation you leveled to my father David Oyedepo must backfire to you.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) by Busybody2(f): 5:33am On Nov 23, 2009
Chei, this news be as e get cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) by hedges007(m): 5:37am On Nov 23, 2009
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]15. This is absolutely breath-taking, this is my first time of reading every single comments on a thread on Nairaland. Though, at first i always believe Tunde Bakare to be a noise maker and blabbing pastor with uncontrollable lip-switch, not until 7 yrs ago i started taking some of his criticisms and blunt confrontations into a holistic view, I realize probably he's the Jeremiah of this time, though this is Quite interesting, i wish the in dept interview never ends? well, I'm a christian and most of these heresies he pinpointed weren't new to me, infact they are just a jolt of what is yet to come, This is end time, anything can happen and must happen. I share same views with Pst Tunde coz some of his points are quite logical and reasonable though some are not factual but controversial.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) by hedges007(m): 5:45am On Nov 23, 2009
uhmmmmmm
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) by Pataki: 5:51am On Nov 23, 2009
@ Topic,

Interesting read. I believe Tunde Bakare is right with most of his assertion and statement. But the truth is that most of what he is saying, also applies to him. He should stop pointing fingers at others while he himself is ridden with the same witchcraft that has enslaved the modern day church.

I remember listening to one of his messages back in the days on OGTV, where he was accusing other Ministers of God of accruing titles to their persons, while glaringly on the tv screen was his own name as: ''Dr Tunde Bakare''. How a trained lawyer turned to a full time Pastor suddenly becomes a Doctor surprises me. Or was it back in the days when he used to come for a yearly youth program in Abeokuta, and he was heavily guarded by body guards even when he was ministering on stage. Where did he ever find that from the bible? Tunde Bakare has over time consistently, made grievious errors in matters of prophetical declaration more importantly in respect to the nation called Nigeria.

All these so-called MOG need to seriously go and find the true God. The glamour and strive to be well known all over the world based on your fanciful and endearing way of talking is absolute rubbish to me. Until it becomes less of me and more of HIM, no-one amongst themselves is fit to point a finger at the other!

In summary, hold no accountability to any MOG, but rather to God.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) by Busybody2(f): 6:00am On Nov 23, 2009
^^^ Trouble himself cool I ain't kuku talking to no one lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) by Pataki: 6:10am On Nov 23, 2009
Busy_body:

^^^ Trouble himself cool I ain't kuku talking to no one lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
You are so not serious. So who are you talking to? Last time I was told, it was a certified mad woman on Nairaland who talks to herself. grin

You suffering from Personality Disorder? I might prescribe some ''lithium'' for you. grin
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) by Busybody2(f): 6:23am On Nov 23, 2009
Pataki:

You are so not serious. So who are you talking to? Last time I was told, it was a certified mad woman on Nairaland who talks to herself. grin

You suffering from Personality Disorder? I might prescribe some ''lithium'' for you. grin

Knew it, said it lipsrsealed na jeje I kuku siddon dey mind my business as usual and didn't call anyone's name lipsrsealed I can see some people foaming at the mouth which is a classic sign that they are due their hourly horse tranquilisers cool
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) by Jakumo(m): 6:26am On Nov 23, 2009
Sorry to digress here, Busy Booty, but how soon can we expect to contemplate a picture of your real ass in your profile ? This matter needs to be addressed urgently, as you will agree.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) by doggyall: 6:30am On Nov 23, 2009
But we’ll rather take them to a side and tell them to come to a particular location once a week or once a month to get special prayer and lay empty hands on empty heads. That’s not Christ, that’s not church.
God help those empty heads to be filled with your words, Amen!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) by Pataki: 6:33am On Nov 23, 2009
Pataki:

Busy_body:

Knew it, said it lipsrsealed na jeje I kuku siddon dey mind my business as usual and didn't call anyone's name lipsrsealed I can see some people foaming at the mouth which is a classic sign that they are due their hourly horse tranquilisers cool
Your brain surely needs some electrocution to bring it alive. Or prolly, they are too dead to even waste some megawatts of electricity on it anyways. Or how does one lace his post with this emoticon: '' grin '' and yet to you, it is synonmous to ''foaming at the mouth''? grin Classic myopic understanding at its best. grin

Busybody, I do not work in Nairaland Railway Corporation. So carry your early morning ''periodic'' wahala go jare. kiss

Back to topic. . . . . .  cool
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) by Busybody2(f): 6:34am On Nov 23, 2009
Jakumo:

Sorry to digress here, Busy Booty, but how soon can we expect to contemplate a picture of your real ass in your profile ?    This matter needs to be addressed urgently, as you will agree.

I am sorry I can't answer your question - I am just too modest to divulge the fact that the only time Nairaland's server crashed and had to be taken out of service for 5 days, happened solely because I was trying to upload the picture of "the almighty federal" cool cool cool

@ Pataki

O ba furo e cheesy Na my yansh you take sweep floor so angry One more squeak from your puny arse and see if I wouldn't invoke sopona and amadioha on you this morning angry angry angry
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) by Jakumo(m): 6:36am On Nov 23, 2009
Lord have mercy. Excuse me, I will be back in about 15 minutes.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) by Pataki: 6:47am On Nov 23, 2009
Busy_body:

@ Pataki

O ba furo e cheesy Na my yansh you take sweep floor so angry One more squeak from your puny arse and see if I wouldn't invoke sopona and amadioha on you this morning angry angry angry
Tape your gob my friend! angry Why are you foaming from the face?! grin Can you please speak English next time? It is the universally accepted means of communicating on this forum please. tongue

What say you about Men of God? I know you do not go to church again though. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) / Masquerade Dances With Pastors And Church Members In Church (Photos, Video) / I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.