Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,958 members, 7,873,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:53 AM

Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) (57366 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare's Daughter Wedding In London Today / Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters / Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot (why I Quit Redeemed Church) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) by No2Atheism(m): 9:10pm On Nov 26, 2009
ebumowa:

I agree with most of what Tunde Bakare said but not all. It really irritates me, when I hear people refer to their 'G.O's' as 'Daddy', when did that start?

I was never a fan of calling people Daddy . . . I have always had the problem of fitting in into the general religious lingo . . .
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) by zoe80: 9:24pm On Nov 26, 2009
My humble counsel 2 all nd sundary is that, we shld fear God, and keep His commandments, (Eccl. 12:13-14). God is not joking with His ministers, remember Moses, Aaron and Mariam. They can make mistakes, but we must be very careful as xtians d way we comment on th. Pr 7:11em
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) by oluwatobiloba1: 9:39pm On Nov 26, 2009
Everybody have access to his/her opinion if not to any other person.i believe pastor bakare may be right because of d school of thought he belongs to.nonetheles God is the chief judge let him do right justice.

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) by oluwatobiloba1: 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2009
Everybody have access to his/her opinion if not to any other person.i believe pastor bakare may be right because of d school of thought he belongs to.nonetheles God is the chief judge let him do right justice.

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) by zoe80: 10:41pm On Nov 26, 2009
Iam not a RCCG and Winmer chapel member, but Iam sure Iam a xtian. Pastor Bakare might have spoken as a man, he has d right 2 his opinion, just like Aaron and Miriam of old, , God judges His ministers, He will not commit their jugdmnts 2 anybody hand. Our duty is 2 fear Him. Eccl.12-14; Ps. 7:11.fear God. He can be angry. James 3:13-18
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) by cicero(m): 11:34pm On Nov 26, 2009
I have been so busy guys so I couldn't reply all the post referring to my statement about following Bishop Oyedepo. I AM FOLLOWING BISHOP OYEDEPO AND A LOT OF OTHER MEN OF GOD (Tunde Bakare is certainly not one of them) and I have proofs.
If it is a mistake, then it is 'biblical mistake' (I doubt there is any such thing though) and I am content with it.
Now read the following scripture with understanding (It might not be in the bible of some):
1Co 11:1 Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.
That was Paul saying follow me as I follow Christ.
Also read:
2Ch 20:20 And they rose early in the morning, and went forth into the wilderness of Tekoa: and as they went forth, Jehoshaphat stood and said, Hear me, O Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem; Believe in the LORD your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper
Also read:
1Th 5:12 And we beseech you, brethren, to know them which labour among you, and are over you in the Lord, and admonish you;
1Th 5:13 And to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake. And be at peace among yourselves

If you have original, good old king james, then you sure have those verses.

Whenever God wants to bless you he sends men who are only able to bless you to the extent that you appreciate.
Bishop Oyedepo as at to day still appreciates other men God placed ahead of him to be a blessing to his ministry.

Now, I see from most of this posts that many are ignorant of this and that is why they hit a brick wall following Christ, then they turn around despise men of God who labour day and night. These people are so self willed that the scripture comes second after whatever it is they cose to believe.

By the way Pastor Tunde may have been called but I STILL INSIST HE IS IN ERROR.
1) Why did he have to give an interview with the names of men he knows are successful if not to satisfy his yearning for fame and relevance? he could have remained in praying and fasting for them if he thinks they are deviating from the faith
2) These men he is attacking have proofs that show they are called and sent, what is his own proof
3) He blew his trumpet on his giving huge amounts to charity - are you kidding? Do you know how much the Winners Churches worldwide spend on the poor and widows? I am not talking of Papa's own gifts? and all this stems from one man's zeal for God

There are other issues I could raise on his interview but I will stop here.

Know this dear all, whether spiritual or secular, you can never be made until you follow a success, that is the concept of mentoring, it is not from the world system, it is God's wisdom for the preservation of men's desitinies.
When Saul was saved the first thing God did was introduce him to Ananias, God could have opened his eyes, but he needed to learn the lesson, later Paul had many people following him, even serving him in prison.

Lastly, Christianity doesn't work for you because you hear what is preached, but because you accepted it.
The truth you can't accept won't work for you.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) by cicero(m): 11:41pm On Nov 26, 2009
By the way I am waiting for Tunde Bakare to write his so called memoirs, print at least 60m copies and give it to Nigerians free. That will teach Papa, Daddy G.O. and Daddy Kumuyi a biiiiig lesson
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) by Theblessed(f): 2:06am On Nov 27, 2009
zoe80:

My humble counsel 2 all nd sundary is that, we shld fear God, and keep His commandments, (Eccl. 12:13-14). God is not joking with His ministers, remember Moses, Aaron and Mariam. They can make mistakes, but we must be very careful as xtians d way we comment on th. Pr 7:11em

I know you are a Christian and sometimes we feel compelled to shorten words for our own convenience.  However, as a Christian, wouldn't be nice to write the word 'Christain' in full instead of representing the word Christ with an X thus, effectively crossing off Christ from our existence as Christians.  This style of writing may look fashionable but it only suggest a non-believer, are you? You do not believe in Jesus Christ and the one way to deny him is to cross off his name as above.

Obviously, we know you are a believer and as a believer please, be aware that only non-believers write his name this way e.g Moslem, Hindus etc. To them, Jesus Christ does not exist and by shortening the word 'Christian' this  way, can only show they do not acknowledge him so don't make it easy for them because, our Lord Jesus Christ liveth,  Amen!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) by posakosa(m): 3:07am On Nov 27, 2009
^^^^ OMG--- this blind bat believes its now a sin to write xtian, instead of christian---- my, my, my, wonders shall never cease. I guess she's never heard of shorthand.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) by becomrich15: 3:55am On Nov 27, 2009
cicero many people quit the redeemed church for many reason. I know some men of God that quit the redeemed church, which I did deal with Nigeria. And I would tell you, they are truth men of God. God talk to men and when God say quit, dont stay, even if pastors adeboye begs you, because God is more important than pastor adeboye.  Look pastor tony rapu quit the redeemed, there are more than 300 churches that came out of the church pastor tony rapu was. is tony rapu too , not a man of God.

I have to be honest with you. I think redeemed has a problem that need to be fix. And to be honest with you, many born again people saw the problem many years ago and some people up there did not listen.

When a church become bigger, it is more difficult to manage. And some now adays do not know anything about redeemed even before they came to north america. even some are now high up there in the redeemed. You now ask, what church believe do this people now pass on to the members. when you yourself do not know anything about even the church.

I remember many years ago, I use to write on the redeemed website, you can ask pastor solomon onita. And tell those in the international church abroad about the believes of the church. To my surprise, even many of the redeemed pastor do not know the bible believe long enough to be pastors.

Now what redeemed would have in future would be alot of problem. Children born aboard here would be pastors, and if a pastor who never went to redeemed in nigeria becomes , your pastor and he now become your mentor.  Can a person who does not know God mentor someone?.

You know redeemed would have problem. alot of redeemed members who came abroad left the redeemed, when they found those who are here , who never went to redeemed before and when you tell them some of the believe, since they are pastor now. refuse to listen.  I know pastors who lie. cheat and others.  I can tell you my mentor, one of them since I have know him have not change. Kumuyi. the same pastor kumuyi, i know as a child is still the same person. You may not agree with him, but the man have not change.

So do not quote "Believe in the LORD your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper"

Not every pastor is a man of God. There are 419 pastors too. Some churches have secret service unit SSS or informant

On bishop Oyedepo. I think you people do not understand Pastor Tunde bakare very well.
You see what I assume he is talking about is the use of anoiting oil all the time. That is what he says it is occutic.

What I assume he mean is , it should be used when God leads. When it because an everyday thing, it is wrong, if you read the bible very well. God does not want us to put our faith in anointed oil but in him.

You cant put your faith in anointed oil or handkerchief or a pastor.

I am old student of the word of God.  You do not need an anointed oil or handkerchief or a pastor to feel heal or perform miracle. You need faith in God. That is what he is saying.

Look many in the redeemed church can not seperate pastor adeboye and God. They do not know who is God, if it is either Pastor Adeboye or God. because they put thier faith in Pastor Adeboye and not God. If you say something against pastor adeboye they believe that you are against God, that is not true. Pastor adeboye is just a man like me , that make mistake. Look that I can prove to you some of his mistake, that i know some.

It is understand the word of God.  Look I do not need pastor adeboye prayer to be heal. it is only a person who has no relationship with God that need pastor adeboye prayer because that person  as no faith to approach God and he lack the understand of the word of God.  When you understand the word of God, it as power in it.  It is like egede or incantation.  See yar adua and you would understand.  when jesus saw the fig tree, go and read it. You can also use it to heal a person.

Pastor Adeboye and Bishop Oyedepo are just mere man like you, develop the gift of God in you. you do not need anointed oil or handkerchief and all that to have faith, that is what Pastor bakare is saying.  and this is what the church should be teaching. Have you seen Bishop Oyedepo collecting anointed oil or handkerchief about from people. his house would be filled of anointed oil bottles.  He is using his faith in God. You go and know the word of God and use faith to approach God. Tonight i miss pastor eskor, may God help his children.

Take this from me and write it down, God as not made any pastor an intermediary
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) by 9ja4eva: 4:58am On Nov 27, 2009
Nemeziz9ja:

grin Whao!
I will take a break now from reading these comments and come back with my comment.
Oh thou Nairaland, thy has missed thee a lot!
cheesy
[/quote

I think i will do the same.One thing is Nigerians need to learn to face reality and not follow blindly.Interesting comments so far on the thread.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) by becomrich15: 5:49am On Nov 27, 2009
The bible says "The people who do know their God shall do exploits"  It is people who do not know thier God. Churches need to come back to God too, just like the nation of nigeria.

I know pastors who are expert in breaking people marriage. is that one a man of God.? he is 419 Pastor.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) by donjon: 6:53am On Nov 27, 2009
This thread has served its purpose in politics section!
Please move to religion.
Too many bible quotes!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) by Jakumo(m): 7:09am On Nov 27, 2009
donjon:

This thread has served its purpose in politics section!
Please move to religion.
Too many bible quotes!

No chit.   Copious bible quotations maketh not a valid argument

I say verily unto thee that the chit can get as boring and repetitious as a vicar's tea party.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) by becomrich15: 10:56am On Nov 27, 2009
Jakumo, I remember one of my experience over here, it was like a gang. Some of the people already know themself. They would talk to each other, and tell sister X to call sister B and say this. And they would now call the sister B and pretend that God have just told them to call them about what sisiter X says. Sister B would start believing that it is God O.

This is how they use to operate here, some of them I later discovered were family members. It was like a mafia or secret occult. It was more of acting out the miracle of God. That can not be God.

A pastor that is here now in the GTA in redeemed, I told someone did not believe. So i am put it on the internet , One of thier pastor I spoke to just less than 5 minute about an issue , did not know I was with that person quickly call another person make it look another way.  and quickly call a brother to call the person. Is that a man of God.  NO. I am not a person that tell lies.  If redeemed want to know that pastor, please give me  a call 416 904 5008. I am ready to pay for a polygraph or lie dectector test for this redeemed pastor to prove he is a fraudster. If he is ready to take the test.  So you can see that is no a man of God but a con man or 419 .
Another call a lady that there is demon in her house and broke up the family. telling all lies. And even people thier international passport disappear. How can that person be a pastor. Do you now call that person a prophet of God. NO. Open your eyes very well, so that men do not decieve you.

When I said the word of God is like incantation please this is what i mean. when satan came to Jesus. He did not tell satan go away. He use the word of God. He said "it is written".  It you do not use the word of God. it would not work. By "his word, everything was made."

If you know how to handle his word, you would be sure, with what you can do.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) by Jakumo(m): 11:11am On Nov 27, 2009
becomrich,:

Jakumo, I remember one of my experience over here, it was like a gang. Some of the people already know themself. They would talk to each other, and tell sister X to call sister B and say this. And they would now call the sister B and pretend that God have just told them to call them about what sisiter X says. Sister B would start believing that it is God O.

Becomerich, now that I am on my second bottle of Sapele Wata, your sage words of elucidation and admonition are as clear as they will ever be, and to answer your question, I agree that the usual suspects MUST be rounded up and forcibly subjected to immediate polygraph tests, whereafter the precise geographical location of all impostors and impersonators and can be meticulously illustrated on high-magnification SATELLITE MAPS, to facilitate the GPS tracking and apprehension of all who have till now assumed themselves to be immune from prosecution and incarceration. Praise the Lord !
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) by posakosa(m): 11:49am On Nov 27, 2009
^^^^^^ omo see grammar--- shocked
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) by bibiking1(m): 12:54pm On Nov 27, 2009
Well becomerich has shown some sign of relevant intelligence with his earlier post. Despite his inability to avoid bloviation he exposed some criminal acts of the that revered religious institute
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) by anonimi: 1:47pm On Nov 27, 2009
radiation:

When will this guy ever shut up? i remember he prophesied that OBJ would die before he is sworn in as the president in 1999 and the baba actually sent him a message after he was sworn in that even if he dies now, he died as the president which indirectly means Tunde Bakare is a fake , God save this man
adeboye repeatedly called OBJ our Joshua [/b]thus [b]prophesying that he will take 9ja to promise land. 8 years after he only took us to more darkness after spending 16billion.
maybe adeboye is just a fake prophet too.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) by Theblessed(f): 2:20pm On Nov 27, 2009
becomrich,:

This is how they use to operate here, some of them I later discovered were family members. It was like a mafia or secret occult. It was more of acting out the miracle of God. That can not be God.

A pastor that is here now in the GTA in redeemed, I told my wife she did not believe. So i am put it on the internet , One of thier pastor I spoke to just less than 5 minute about an issue , did not know I was with that person quickly call another person make it look another way.  and quickly call a brother to call the person. Is that a man of God.  NO. I am not a person that tell lies.  If redeemed want to know that pastor, please give me  a call 416 904 5008. I am ready to pay for a polygraph or lie dectector test for this redeemed pastor to prove he is a fraudster. If he is ready to take the test.  So you can see that is no a man of God but a con man or 419 .
Another call a lady that there is demon in her house and broke up the family. telling all lies. And even people thier international passport disappear. How can that person be a pastor. Do you now call that person a prophet of God. NO. Open your eyes very well, so that men do not decieve you.

When I said the word of God is like incantation please this is what i mean. when satan came to Jesus. He did not tell satan go away. He use the word of God. He said "it is written".  It you do not use the word of God. it would not work. By "his word, everything was made."

Oh, my love becomerich, are you still around? 

How are you?  Thought you went away on holiday? 

Nice to have you back! Agree with all you said above o o o o. 

God bless!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) by REALTRUTH1: 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2009
cicero:

I have been so busy guys so I couldn't reply all the post referring to my statement about following Bishop Oyedepo. I AM FOLLOWING BISHOP OYEDEPO AND A LOT OF OTHER MEN OF GOD (Tunde Bakare is certainly not one of them) and I have proofs.
If it is a mistake, then it is 'biblical mistake' (I doubt there is any such thing though) and I am content with it.
Now read the following scripture with understanding (It might not be in the bible of some):
1Co 11:1 Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.
That was Paul saying follow me as I follow Christ.
Also read:
2Ch 20:20 And they rose early in the morning, and went forth into the wilderness of Tekoa: and as they went forth, Jehoshaphat stood and said, Hear me, O Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem; Believe in the LORD your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper
Also read:
1Th 5:12 And we beseech you, brethren, to know them which labour among you, and are over you in the Lord, and admonish you;
1Th 5:13 And to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake. And be at peace among yourselves

If you have original, good old king james, then you sure have those verses.

Whenever God wants to bless you he sends men who are only able to bless you to the extent that you appreciate.
Bishop Oyedepo as at to day still appreciates other men God placed ahead of him to be a blessing to his ministry.

Now, I see from most of this posts that many are ignorant of this and that is why they hit a brick wall following Christ, then they turn around despise men of God who labour day and night. These people are so self willed that the scripture comes second after whatever it is they cose to believe.

By the way Pastor Tunde may have been called but I STILL INSIST HE IS IN ERROR.
1) Why did he have to give an interview with the names of men he knows are successful if not to satisfy his yearning for fame and relevance? he could have remained in praying and fasting for them if he thinks they are deviating from the faith
2) These men he is attacking have proofs that show they are called and sent, what is his own proof
3) He blew his trumpet on his giving huge amounts to charity - are you kidding? Do you know how much the Winners Churches worldwide spend on the poor and widows? I am not talking of Papa's own gifts? and all this stems from one man's zeal for God

There are other issues I could raise on his interview but I will stop here.

Know this dear all, whether spiritual or secular, you can never be made until you follow a success, that is the concept of mentoring, it is not from the world system, it is God's wisdom for the preservation of men's desitinies.
When Saul was saved the first thing God did was introduce him to Ananias, God could have opened his eyes, but he needed to learn the lesson, later Paul had many people following him, even serving him in prison.

Lastly, Christianity doesn't work for you because you hear what is preached, but because you accepted it.
The truth you can't accept won't work for you.

How then do U reconcile where the Bible said let all men work out their salvation with fear and temble,,,also when the says "Jesus is the author and finisher of our faith,,?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) by REALTRUTH1: 3:31pm On Nov 27, 2009
@Cicero,,,One other reason(s) why U should not follow any man or so called man of God in totality is this;
Do a search on line by typing on search machine the following men of God:
1.Carlton Pearson
2.Revd. Jimmy Jones.
These men were great men of God until they started teaching heresies,,,pls read the story on line,,take ur time to get these informations and don't make the mistakes that many has made with their life,,,
Finally have U ever askd ur self why their seems to be a lot of confussion in the christiandom?? Have U asked why Deeperlife is clearly different from most other pentecostal churhes? Have U asked ur self that at a time Redeemed was exactly like deeper life,,,until Adeboye changed the whole setting in order for RCCG to be more appealing to people?
The Bible states that Jesus is not the author of confussion,,,why is it in RCCG their some parishes that seem like Deeper life and some are wuz up churches?,,these questions begs for answers,,,if the message is actually JESUS,,,why are the approaches of the messenger in complete variance,,,taking into consideration that Jesus only is the way and truth,,,,

The sad truth I want U accept or reject,,is that I only have respect for a few men of God in Nigeria,,,they include Pastor Kumuyi,Pastor Tunde Bakare,,Revd Gbonigi and Revd Iloh,,,,
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) by oddy4real(m): 5:06pm On Nov 27, 2009
and that is why is prophecies never come to pass. remember he said obasanjo would die before being sworn in, later he said obasanjo would not live to see third year in office. this guy just needs some attention ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) by shabbie(m): 6:10pm On Nov 27, 2009
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) by Busybody2(f): 9:10pm On Nov 27, 2009
posakosa:

^^^^^^ omo see grammar--- shocked

As long as that is all you are seeing angry Back off, he is mine angry cheesy grin cheesy

@ Gestapo

Thanks for this topic angry And at the time I decided to return to Church too angry angry angry cry
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) by tracy56(f): 10:59pm On Nov 27, 2009
i dont ve trust in nigeria churches any more , so i dcided to stick with jehovah witness ,,
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) by cicero(m): 11:17pm On Nov 27, 2009
@REAL TRUTH
Yes I agree with you, and that is why the Bereans were considered more noble in the book of Acts, they searched the scriptures to see if the apostles preached the truth. If you don't search the scriptures you make the same mistake as your man of God. Unfortunately we live in a society where the majority are unwilling to study scripture.
But I still insist you have to follow someone. Read 1Jn 4:20  If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?
People shout I follow only Jesus, I follow only God that sounds humble but how can you follow God or Christ if you can't follow God's messengers sent to be a blessing? It's just like saying I love God as in above quoted scripture while hating your fellow man. God could have come down to free the Israelites from Egyptian bondage but he sent a man. Every time the Israelites messed up He sent a prophet. And when you locate your man of God, honour him, tha's what I am saying.

@ Becomerich
There is really no confusion in the church, I hear there are many muslim sects in Nigeria too. You had the sadduces and the pharicees in the time of Jesus, he didn’t berate them for having sects. And yes there will be fakes, you have it in every shpere of human endeavor but they can only mislead those that yield to deception because of ignorance. That there are fake naira notes in circulation does not mean there is no original out there. Now God gives to each according to  ability, some have their faith exercised to the capacity of believing what others cannot accomodate, that doesn't make them different but what they doare to believ will work for them.
By the way, talking about confusion, why would a secular magazine be the place to discuss your fellow Christian brothers, you don't accuse them of murder or any offence deserving death?
And about the anointing oil being the power of God in a bottle or a symbol of the Holy Spirit, which is easier the former or the later that implies making an image for the person of the Holy Spirit which is clearly forbidden by scripture?
Time will not permit me to delve into this particular so I'll leave it there.

I don’t hate Tunde bakare or anyone for that matter, but don’t take sides against your Christian brothers.
Peter was sent to the Jews, Paul was sent to the Gentiles, one God, same goal, but two messengers to ensure people of different orientations are reached. Jesus said they must eat His flesh, some didn’t like it and left, yet the gospel grew mightily and today.
About prosperity, Bishop Oyedpo has said time and again that God asked him to get back home and make His people rich, is that not clear enough? He must need be rich if he must make others rich, and he does not force any one to give money, atleast I have not seen him do that, he and his pastors don’t for anyone to even use the anointing oil, I have seen people in Winners refuse to use it when presented to them by pastors and they were not forced to.

Then if you are uncomfortable where you worship move to another church that will cater for your spiritual needs. Now that is one way you know false pastors, they build an enclave and refuse to let you live and in most cases cut you off from your family. These men don’t do that. Again Irepeat I have heard Bishop Oyedepo say time and again that if you are not getting what you need in Winners Chapel then move to another church.
Like I said earlier, time does not permit me to and here is not the best place to open scriptures and expound by order, with scriptural references:
1) Why I insist Pastor Bakare is in error
2) His own view of the anointing oil is disputable
3) There is no confusion in the church as his interview implies
4) Prosperity in the church is scriptural and this is the beginning, unusual wealth shall be seen in the church in the coming years
5) There is a better way to correct your Christian brothers if you consider them in error
6) And lastly, it is very scriptural to follow a man of God and to love and esteem them
7) More churches will come up, fake and original and this is scriptural
cool Every Christian must personally open the bible and study
9) That you have suffered in the hands of fake pastors does not mean you should hate and malign the Christian faith.
10) That even in working out your salvation you need someone and it is a blessing from God to send forerunners for our benefits

Christ is building His church and the gate of hell is not prevailing against it. You are either part of it or not
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) by tracy56(f): 12:16am On Nov 28, 2009
thank u , i prefer jehovaj
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) by becomrich15: 2:40am On Nov 28, 2009
cicero , the number of churches in redeemed is now more than 14,000. It may be about 20,000 really.

you still dont get it. God is about faith. You dont see God. You just have faith that God exist.
If Bishop Oyedepo give you an anointed oil or handkerchief , all he did was have faith that that anointed oil or handkerchief  would heal you. Now imagine you have the  same faith.

Candle by some churches started this way. someone may have said God spoke to him about candle and it started that way.

Look Pastor Bakare himself was anoited with oil. So it is not the oil that is the issue but using of the oil all the time. It because idolatry. And God hate when you use anything to replace him.   Please go online and show me a place where Bishop Oyedepo use Anoited oil to pray for himself.  You would not find one. google it

But of NOTE, THE BIBLE SAYS WHEN SOMEONE IS SICK YOU CAN ANOIT THE PERSON WITH OIL.

James 5:14-15 (New International Version)
14Is any one of you sick? He should call the elders of the church to pray over him and anoint him with oil in the name of the Lord. 15And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up. If he has sinned, he will be forgiven.

Build your faith. Without faith , no man can see God. faith is the only way you can reach God.
Look all what Jesus did on earth, I can do.

if that shock you. all I need is faith.

1.  The bible says God does not hear the prayer of sinner--- this is point number 1, you must know how to use faith. You cant be a sinner , you are wasting your time , your faith would not work.

2. The bible says " The prayer of the upright have effect" become sinless and see if God would not anwser your prayer. If he does not, post what you are asking for online and call me a liar.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) by Nobody: 5:36am On Nov 28, 2009
Am shocked. Is this really you Becomerich/ All i can say is whoa
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) by Jakumo(m): 6:00am On Nov 28, 2009
becomrich,:

If Bishop Oyedepo give you an anointed oil or handkerchief , all he did was have faith that that anointed oil or handkerchief  would heal you. Now imagine you have a butt-nekkid girl to oil up that way.

Look Pastor Bakare himself was anoited with oil. So it is not the oil that is the issue but using of the oil all the time. It because idolatry.    Please go online and show me a place where Bishop Oyedepo use Anoited oil to pray for himself.  You would not find one. google it

But of NOTE, THE BIBLE SAYS WHEN SOMEONE IS SICK YOU CAN ANOIT THE PERSON WITH OIL.

He should call the elders of the church to pray over him and anoint him with oil in the name of the Lord. .

Becomerich please explain this obsession you have developed with ANOINTING OIL, because that oil seems to have replaced satellite pictures as the main focus of your dissertations here, going by the prominence given to that subject in your recent submissions.

Have you and your girlfriends been engaged in shocking acts of debauchery that involve the use of ANOINTING oil ?      If so, I can relate, since there are few sights more awe-inspiring to me than a butt-nekkid girl all covered in oil, particularly if the ANOINTING was administered by yours truly, as a prelude to a few dedicated sessions of drilling for natural lubricants.  Praise the Lord !
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) by papagiddy(m): 3:15pm On Nov 28, 2009
i think the title of this story should be:

why i quit ISLAM
why i quit Baptist church
why i quit Deeper life church
why i quit foursquare church
why i quit,
is like bakare is conf,

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) / Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) / David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.