Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,992 members, 7,909,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 10:56 AM

Npower: Critics Vindicated? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Npower: Critics Vindicated? (1161 Views)

NPOWER BATCH C TEST DATES AND PAST QUESTIONS (DOWNLOAD FOR FREE) / Npower Selection List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2017 [1st & 2nd Batch] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower: Critics Vindicated? by bakry86: 9:53pm On Jan 05, 2017
Npower: Critics vindicated?
Ever since the beginning of Npower programme, from the registration to test taking to verification and even 'politicized' payment of stipends, the critics of the programme have been constantly warning the applicants to never rely on the present administration for anything. Now I think the critics' warning can't be taken for granted for the obvious reason. Up till this moment, there's no where to point to as Npower office, and it is therefore needless to talk about officers. How they want to get all problems solved via their Facebook and twitter acct is what I can't still process, knowing full well that some corps members would definitely have issues during the course of discharging their duties.
Let me quote the last comment released by Npower on 30th of December,2016.

"Payment of N-Power Volunteer Corps stipends has commenced.
All successfully verified beneficiaries who have provided bank accounts are being processed for payment.
Some beneficiaries have received their first stipends today. The process will continue and some will receive their stipends after the public holiday, starting from Tuesday, 3rd of January, 2017.
N-Power Volunteer Corps members are encouraged to take their virtual training on the NPVN platform seriously over this period. States who are yet to conclude the physical verification process are encouraged to do so".

Since then, no news, no info, no update, nothing!
I have a friend who had resigned from her teaching job because she thought npower has come to stay. Now she is kind of regretting her decision.

If we talk now, they will call us names. But then I want to advise those who are waiting for npower job to look else where, because these people will not only continue to play on your emotion but also attempt to kill it.
Re: Npower: Critics Vindicated? by Xzbit91: 10:12pm On Jan 05, 2017
Is today not 5th? Which info you wan hear again na?
Re: Npower: Critics Vindicated? by lytech1(m): 10:29pm On Jan 05, 2017
Xzbit91:
Is today not 5th? Which info you wan hear again na?
oga stop dat nonsense.
They promise to commence the payment on the 2nd of january 2016 which they failed...
You are here saying rubbish....
Abeg mind what you write oooo..
Boys are not smiling ooo
Re: Npower: Critics Vindicated? by Xzbit91: 10:40pm On Jan 05, 2017
lytech1:

oga stop dat nonsense.
They promise to commence the payment on the 2nd of january 2016 which they failed...
You are here saying rubbish....
Abeg mind what you write oooo..
Boys are not smiling ooo
And whose fault is that? @bolded
Re: Npower: Critics Vindicated? by bakry86: 10:46pm On Jan 05, 2017
Xzbit91:

And whose fault is that? @bolded

Whose fault would it be if not the people at the helm of npower affairs. Applicants' fault?
Re: Npower: Critics Vindicated? by Xzbit91: 10:58pm On Jan 05, 2017
bakry86:

Whose fault would it be if not the people at the helm of npower affairs. Applicants' fault?
But from what you wrote there as the message sent to you, I fail to see what the problem is. Is it that they've not paid you or that they've not sent you a massage?
Re: Npower: Critics Vindicated? by bakry86: 11:08pm On Jan 05, 2017
Xzbit91:

But from what you wrote there as the message sent to you, I fail to see what the problem is. Is it that they've not paid you or that they've not sent you a massage?

bro wht is ur argument sef?
are u saying d way npower is being handled is normal?
Re: Npower: Critics Vindicated? by Xzbit91: 11:19pm On Jan 05, 2017
bakry86:

bro wht is ur argument sef?
are u saying d way npower is being handled is normal?
I didn't say that, I just want to know the cause of your greviance with n-power
Re: Npower: Critics Vindicated? by kuchikau1: 6:26pm On Jan 06, 2017
u voted for change, enjoy it. Foolish people.
Re: Npower: Critics Vindicated? by atrix4g(m): 7:29pm On Jan 06, 2017
kuchikau1:
u voted for change, enjoy it. Foolish people.
frustrated human being
Re: Npower: Critics Vindicated? by kuchikau1: 10:19pm On Jan 06, 2017
atrix4g:
frustrated human being
wasted sperm
Re: Npower: Critics Vindicated? by atrix4g(m): 6:54am On Jan 07, 2017
kuchikau1:
wasted sperm
you see you are really frustrated, kindly check the meaning of wasted in your dictionary. Demented cephalon
Re: Npower: Critics Vindicated? by kuchikau1: 3:13pm On Jan 07, 2017
atrix4g:

you see you are really frustrated, kindly check the meaning of wasted in your dictionary. Demented cephalon
if i didnt fvck ur mother, u wouldnt have ben on earth today.
Re: Npower: Critics Vindicated? by atrix4g(m): 4:14pm On Jan 07, 2017
kuchikau1:
if i didnt fvck ur mother, u wouldnt have ben on earth today.
I beg no vex ehn

(1) (Reply)

The Tallest Corper On Camp (pic) / Nigerian Army List Of Successful Candidates For 2020 (DSSC 25 & SSC 46) / Why Do Corp Members So Much Interested In Camp-fire-night?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.