Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,961 members, 7,973,322 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 02:02 PM

See Me See Problem Oh! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Me See Problem Oh! (1617 Views)

See This Sweet Female Barber Oh / Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh / Oh My God You Need To See How Beautiful And Sexy My Girlfriend Looks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Me See Problem Oh! by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 24, 2009
kingsots:

Please fellow nairalanders help analyse these:

Mid last year i had a project i was working on so it needed me to always go to the bank to withdraw money to pay some workers, i and a particular staff of the bank started getting close so much that most times i will ask her to check my account balance just to know what came in, always hanging out through out the wk end. She is two years older and i told her i cant date someone older, all she will say is that it does not matter. I was not sure if she really liked me or she was attracted to me cos of the money in my account she thought was mine. In long and short of the whole story, there was a time i had money problems and she offered to help but i hesitated and told her i don't borrow money anyhow especially not from a lady she persisted and i collected some money. It got to a time things were not just working out between us so i called it quit. Now after several months of her trying to make us come back and its not just working she is demanding that i give her all the money she has ever given me, and she never for once said she was lending. Guys what do you all fell i should do?

lol!!!!! Na wah~
Re: See Me See Problem Oh! by TheSeeker(m): 1:03am On Nov 24, 2009
tashanja:

Its not clear whether there was any borrowing or not, however, if there was then the poster is only obliged to refund what he actually borrowed; but not the entire money she spent on him during the whole relationship cool

And shame on those, especially the guys, that say he should pay back everything. sad shocked

Imagine if the tables were reversed, that it was a guy spending on a girl who got dumped. wink

How many of the ladies now shouting blue murder would consider or agree to returning back all (the cash & gifts) they had so cleverly fleeced from many a hapless guy (mugu turned mumu) from?
The mere asking would by itself invoke the wrath of all her friends, the female community and anyone that cared to listen as to why the hapless guy should be regarded as ungentlemanly. sad

So whats the difference this time around, is because the victim is a woman?
How many guys have fallen to such female exploitation? Abeg jo let the girl go and sulk. cheesy

At least for this one, na mumu turn mugu grin peace cool
Dem go say na yansh chop am . . . . typical Nigerian based girl will tell you to calculate how many nights she spent with you, how many sex you had and how many kisses you had and see if she won't be entitled to an extra chunk of change.
Re: See Me See Problem Oh! by mybad: 9:08am On Nov 25, 2009
In long and short of the whole story, there was a time i had money problems and she offered to help but i hesitated and told her i don't borrow money anyhow especially not from a lady she persisted and i collected some money

@kingsots
Its quite clear that she borrowed you the money and you even made it quite clear in your post.
You need to payback oh but i think it should be done with an understanding between the two of you.
As adults it shouldn't have genereated to this extent, i guess you though you could chop and clean mouth with your "Odechi" abi, nothing dey happen.
Re: See Me See Problem Oh! by saintneo(m): 9:24am On Nov 25, 2009
[size=18pt]See all the females of nairaland are now fighting for their mate to get the money she freely donated out of charity back. i thought generous giving does not demand repayment. women always believe that men are money making machines, thus they should give at their demand; this time its the way round.[/size]

@ poster, do what's on your mind.
Re: See Me See Problem Oh! by foyeks2001(f): 9:29am On Nov 25, 2009
pay the money back to her and stop collecting woman's money because it makes a man unsuccessful ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Love Her But She Is Asthmatic And Very Far From Me / How Do You Get Her To Like You? / Love At First Sight Or Lust At First Sight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.