Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,018 members, 7,896,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:25 AM

Check Out This Instagram Model With The Biggest Hips in Africa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out This Instagram Model With The Biggest Hips in Africa (10399 Views)

This Woman Wants To Be Remembered For Having World’s Biggest Hips (photos) / Brianna Francisco: Plus-Sized Atlanta Instagram Model In Viral Photos / Biggest Hips in Africa Matilda Hipsy Catwalks In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Instagram Model With The Biggest Hips in Africa by damiloladuke: 6:04pm On Jan 06, 2017
Below is how U.S gossip website, MediaTakeOut, reported the story; “A model named Eudoxie Yao on Instagram is making a giant SPLASH. She’s quickly gotten a dedicated following who appreciate her for her . . . ERRR . . . ASSETS.

“You see, Ivory Coast-born Eudoxie Yao claims to have the biggest butt on all of social media. According to Eudoxie – her butt measured 80 inches in circumference.

“Below are some recent pics of her:”

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/01/check-out-this-instagram-model-with.html
Re: Check Out This Instagram Model With The Biggest Hips in Africa by damiloladuke: 6:05pm On Jan 06, 2017
Re: Check Out This Instagram Model With The Biggest Hips in Africa by jejemanito: 6:09pm On Jan 06, 2017
Driver! Stop stop stop!
Re: Check Out This Instagram Model With The Biggest Hips in Africa by Ten12(m): 6:14pm On Jan 06, 2017
I hope she get manual for people wey get interest to chop de food cos 4me is a no no
Re: Check Out This Instagram Model With The Biggest Hips in Africa by damiloladuke: 6:15pm On Jan 06, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And 12yr Old Sister Snapped In A Club [PICS] / HILARIOUS: See Photos Of A 3years Old Girl With Big Brea*st Must See / I Would Have Been Disqualified If I Were In The House With Neo & Tolanibaj - Vee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.