Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,894 members, 7,933,308 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:54 AM

Orji Uzor Kalu Canvasses Support For APC In Abia State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu Canvasses Support For APC In Abia State (17233 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Appears In Court For The Continuation Of His Trial(photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Warns Fayose To Leave Buhari Alone / Orji Uzor Kalu Appears In Court Over Fraud (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Canvasses Support For APC In Abia State by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 07, 2017
Uteghe:
Buhari for Ndigbo ,Ndigbo for Buhari. grin grin grin Slap anyone that tells you Igbos want Biafra.
u can join any party.

Biafra is not a political party .....OK?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Canvasses Support For APC In Abia State by blocker: 8:10am On Jan 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin ORJI UZOR KALU DID NOT EVEN WIN THE ABIA STATE GUBERNATORIAL ELECTIONS IN 1999, IT WAS VINCENT OGBULAFOR OF THE THEN ALL NIGERIA'S PEOPLE'S PARTY (APP) BUT WE ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENED BEHIND THE SCENES.IN 2003, ORJI WITH POWER OF INCUMBENCY (AND WITHOUT ANY MAJOR COMPETITION) HE WON IN 2003.IN 2007, HE CONTESTED FOR PRESIDENT AND LOST TO YAR ADUA, BUHARI & CO. IN 2011 HE CONTESTED FOR THE SENATE SEAT (ABIA NORTH SENATORIAL ZONE) AND LOST TO THE LATE UCHE CHUKWUMERIJE, HE EVEN LOST HIS OWN BENDE FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY. IN 2015 HE AGAIN WENT FOR THE SENATE SEAT AND LOST TO MAO OHABUNWA.

I DOUBT IF APC WILL MAKE ORJI RELEVANT IN 2019, THE BEST THEY CAN DO FOR HIM IS A MINISTERIAL OR AMBASSADORIAL APPOINTMENT. IF HE IS DREAMING OF GOING TO SENATE COME 2019 HE SHOULD FORGET IT. PDP AND APGA ARE TOO STRONG IN ABIA, ESPECIALLY ABIA NORTH WHERE ORJI HAILS FROM. THE PEOPLE OF ABIA ARE NOT FIRMLY ROOTED IN APC EVEN BY 2.2% POLITICAL SPACE AND BASE AND TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE THE APC AT THE CENTER HAS NOT GIVEN NIGERIANS (SOUTH EAST INCLUSIVE) ANYTHING TO CHEER ABOUT WITH THE ECONOMIC POLICY CHAOS AND THE ATTENDANT EFFECT ON THE COSTS OF LIVING. YES I AM BEING OBJECTIVE REGARDLESS OF YOUR EXTREMIST VIEWS IN FAVOUR OF THIS CURRENT GOVERNMENT WHO ARE GOOD AT CALLING WHITE BLACK OR CALLING BLACK WHITE FOR POLITICAL CONVENIENCE. JUST TAKE A LOOK AROUND YOU AND TELL ME IF YOU, YOUR BUSINESS OR YOUR SAVINGS ARE NOT FEELING THE IMPACT OF POLICY SOMERSAULTS OF THIS CLUELESS REGIME.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Canvasses Support For APC In Abia State by apex0038(m): 8:38am On Jan 07, 2017
DozieInc:
If you like share Nigeria's foreign reserve to Abians we won't vote for APC at the center.
It is lie formal Sen Chris Anyanwu join and now a big Orji Uzho Kalu, then still counting.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Canvasses Support For APC In Abia State by Uteghe(m): 9:08am On Jan 07, 2017
pesinfada:
u can join any party.

Biafra is not a political party .....OK?
Oh yes! It's a sociocultural organization like Urhobo Peoples Union. grin cheesy grin
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Canvasses Support For APC In Abia State by toprealman: 9:17am On Jan 07, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

And Imo State is a Yoruba Land?

Deluded Ipob Yoot!
Ask your father the platform that brought the incumbent IMO government house occupier to power because clearly, either someone was sucking your breast or you were still sucking your mum's own!
In case you cannot trace who your father is but have someone that can read AND ( capitalised for emphasis)comprehend, show the person this link
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochas_Okorocha
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Canvasses Support For APC In Abia State by Stone03: 9:35am On Jan 07, 2017
CHANNELStv2020:
hahaahahha make my ipob brothers caught una it is visible on their face that this guy must be joking,CAN'T THIS PEOPLE JUST GET IT THAT IF JESUS CHRIST IS CONTESTING IN APC IN IGBO LAND HE IS BOUND TO FAIL PERIOD.

I agree with your position on Igbos & APC but please remove the name of our God out of it. Don't use the name in vain please
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Canvasses Support For APC In Abia State by Stone03: 9:39am On Jan 07, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

And Imo State is a Yoruba Land?

Deluded Ipob Yoot!

U remain stupid all your life
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Canvasses Support For APC In Abia State by Stone03: 9:39am On Jan 07, 2017
Donexy16:
He has failed already

One million likes for u
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Canvasses Support For APC In Abia State by Stone03: 9:40am On Jan 07, 2017
DozieInc:
If you like share Nigeria's foreign reserve to Abians we won't vote for APC at the center.

Even at the state level

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Canvasses Support For APC In Abia State by Stone03: 9:43am On Jan 07, 2017
betterABIAstate:
I dont mind voting APC to kick out this clueless ikpeazu.

Better having the clueless man than having fulani herdsmen take over your state
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Canvasses Support For APC In Abia State by betterABIAstate: 9:44am On Jan 07, 2017
Stone03:

Better having the clueless man than having fulani herdsmen take over your state
ikpeazu is useless and annoying
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Canvasses Support For APC In Abia State by Stone03: 9:45am On Jan 07, 2017
eyeview:
APC doesn't know ORJI Uzor Kalu. This is window dressing.
OUK that contested in a rerun in his senatorial district and came a distant fourth. He doesn't have much electoral value again

May his value be buried as long as he belongs to Fulani herdsmen party

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Canvasses Support For APC In Abia State by Stone03: 10:00am On Jan 07, 2017
betterABIAstate:
ikpeazu is useless and annoying
My brother, we said such about GEJ. Now, what do we get? Buhari has no respect for his subordinates. He respects only Islamic Jihad
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Canvasses Support For APC In Abia State by betterABIAstate: 10:53am On Jan 07, 2017
Stone03:

My brother, we said such about GEJ. Now, what do we get? Buhari has no respect for his subordinates. He respects only Islamic Jihad
I just pray supreme court chase him out of office.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Canvasses Support For APC In Abia State by adetayo234: 1:56pm On Jan 07, 2017
DozieInc:
Is Edo PDP?
what of ondo?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ijebu-ode, Meets Awujale, Others - Photos / Ajumobi Is An American, So Akala May Still Be Governor Of Oyo State / Edo Election: Security Beefed Up At Govt House, Other Locations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.