Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:41 AM

Aisha Buhari Chilling At The British Airways Lounge That Costs N1.9m Per Use- SR - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Chilling At The British Airways Lounge That Costs N1.9m Per Use- SR (44240 Views)

Jacket Worn By Gbajabiamila Costs N1.2M - Feyi Fawehinmi / Fashola Chilling At A 'Mama Put' In Oyo During Inspection (Photos) / Pictures Of President Buhari Chilling With His Wife In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Chilling At The British Airways Lounge That Costs N1.9m Per Use- SR by Shortyy(f): 5:10pm On Jan 07, 2017
Inkman:

You guys just hating for no good reason...
These are the perks that come with leadership.. A firstlady for that matter..
Don't quote me again you fvcking hypocrite. If it was Patience Jonathan that did this, you won't be posting this trash here.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Chilling At The British Airways Lounge That Costs N1.9m Per Use- SR by Inkman(m): 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2017
Shortyy:

Don't quote me again you fvcking hypocrite. If it was Patience Jonathan that did this, you won't be posting this trash here.

Look within... The real hypocrite is you.. Because of sentiments you have for pej/gej you have let hatred blind you and distort your sense of judgement.as long as you quote me I'll quote back.. And I won't insult you.
Re: Aisha Buhari Chilling At The British Airways Lounge That Costs N1.9m Per Use- SR by doctokwus: 5:17pm On Jan 07, 2017
bettercreature:
Infact we are in trouble if 3000 pounds is too much for a first lady
I dont know what is wrong with people
We are talking about first lady here
U pple are so ingrained in d corruption festered by PDP'S s yrs of misrule that many of you don't know it's an offence in civilized climes to spend even £5 pounds that belongs to the govt,aside your salary or clearly stated entitlements.
What is £3000 u ask. That's N1.5m for just use of a lounge in a country where more than half exist on less than N100/day!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Chilling At The British Airways Lounge That Costs N1.9m Per Use- SR by Awoofawo(m): 5:22pm On Jan 07, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Chilling At The British Airways Lounge That Costs N1.9m Per Use- SR by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 07, 2017
same Aisha buhari that suddenly became bae, when she talked shit about her husband some time ago. and you all were clapping for her. she was no longer haliburton aishagringrin
(worefa the spelling is).

in fact ehn, sahara reporters, the kind thunder when go fire una and una junk journalism still de receive instructions
Re: Aisha Buhari Chilling At The British Airways Lounge That Costs N1.9m Per Use- SR by luvinhubby(m): 5:26pm On Jan 07, 2017
Inkman:

Yes for a trip of this nature

Liar !

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Chilling At The British Airways Lounge That Costs N1.9m Per Use- SR by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 07, 2017
Government of the integrity looting saints

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Chilling At The British Airways Lounge That Costs N1.9m Per Use- SR by michoim(m): 5:28pm On Jan 07, 2017
She is exonerated as far as am concerned. The amount proposed was drastically slashed by her or whosoever, in her modest considerations of situations on ground. I think she is the most considerate first lady Nigeria has ever had.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Chilling At The British Airways Lounge That Costs N1.9m Per Use- SR by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 07, 2017
Re: Aisha Buhari Chilling At The British Airways Lounge That Costs N1.9m Per Use- SR by ArabMopol(m): 5:30pm On Jan 07, 2017
No they are incorruptible like Quranic Mohammed and Aisha.... Nigeria is a fraud TUFIAKWA

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Chilling At The British Airways Lounge That Costs N1.9m Per Use- SR by luvinhubby(m): 5:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
bettercreature:
Infact we are in trouble if 3000 pounds is too much for a first lady
I dont know what is wrong with people
We are talking about first lady here

Quoted you for tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Chilling At The British Airways Lounge That Costs N1.9m Per Use- SR by ceaser500: 5:32pm On Jan 07, 2017
careytommy7:

I want to believe this is a sarcastic comment. lipsrsealed

our money o angry
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Chilling At The British Airways Lounge That Costs N1.9m Per Use- SR by jaz(m): 5:34pm On Jan 07, 2017
Are you daft. So cos she's the first lady means our collective patrimony should be spent on her unnecessary comfort. Is she more important than the beggar on the street or are we not equal in rights and expectations. Who also told you there is any role or office called first lady in the Nigerian constitution. Please try to reason deeply before demonstrating gross stupi.dity
Inkman:
So ...? Is she not the firstlady?

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Chilling At The British Airways Lounge That Costs N1.9m Per Use- SR by Inkman(m): 5:35pm On Jan 07, 2017
[quote author=luvinhubby post=52616139]

Liar ![/quote

Re: Aisha Buhari Chilling At The British Airways Lounge That Costs N1.9m Per Use- SR by ojinuocheibi(m): 5:36pm On Jan 07, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Would you have said such if it was PEJ??

#ChangeBeginsWithAisha
child of hate.
Re: Aisha Buhari Chilling At The British Airways Lounge That Costs N1.9m Per Use- SR by Maximus85(m): 5:36pm On Jan 07, 2017
lalasticlala:
Sahara Reporters just posted this:

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/817754948003885056

And this woman came out in public to chastise her husband, when she's also part of those killing the Nigerian economy with stupid and reckless spendings.

I shake my head is shame for this nation.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Chilling At The British Airways Lounge That Costs N1.9m Per Use- SR by Inkman(m): 5:37pm On Jan 07, 2017
jaz:
Are you daft. So cos she's the first lady means our collective patrimony should be spent on her unnecessary comfort. Is she more important than the beggar on the street or are we not equal in rights and expectations. Who also told you there is any role or office called first lady in the Nigerian constitution. Please try to reason deeply before demonstrating gross stupi.dity

Cry me a Nile ..

Re: Aisha Buhari Chilling At The British Airways Lounge That Costs N1.9m Per Use- SR by jaz(m): 5:41pm On Jan 07, 2017
Thanks for acknowledging your diminished IQ
Inkman:

Cry me a Nile ..

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Chilling At The British Airways Lounge That Costs N1.9m Per Use- SR by me69: 5:45pm On Jan 07, 2017
Re: Aisha Buhari Chilling At The British Airways Lounge That Costs N1.9m Per Use- SR by Inkman(m): 5:47pm On Jan 07, 2017
jaz:
Thanks for acknowledging your diminished IQ

Make it longer . . is that all you've got

Re: Aisha Buhari Chilling At The British Airways Lounge That Costs N1.9m Per Use- SR by HammerTheirPapa(f): 5:52pm On Jan 07, 2017
rabid yoruba muslim zombies will support aisha on this. Yet they'll go to bed this nite under brown roofs with hunger molesting their intestines. grin

psalmsjob isn't Aisha being prudent here. Please share your pro-dullard muslim views. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Chilling At The British Airways Lounge That Costs N1.9m Per Use- SR by psalmsjob: 5:58pm On Jan 07, 2017
HammerTheirPapa:
rabid yoruba muslim zombies will support aisha on this. Yet they'll go to bed this nite under brown roofs with hunger molesting their intestines. ;

psalmsjob isn't Aisha being prudent here. Please share your pro-dullard muslim views. grin grin

You think everyone is all about FOOD like you!

Oh they are hungry, oh they have not eaten, oh recession is biting them....if you need food just ask and stop taking panadol for others people headache when they're not even complaining to you.
Re: Aisha Buhari Chilling At The British Airways Lounge That Costs N1.9m Per Use- SR by HammerTheirPapa(f): 6:01pm On Jan 07, 2017
psalmsjob:

You think everyone is all about FOOD like you!

Oh they are hungry, oh they have not eaten, oh recession is biting them....if you need food just ask and stop taking panadol for others people headache when they're not even complaining to you.

You didn't address the crux of the matter. Shouldn't you be preaching to us about how aisha's is a great money manager of your national commonwealth by spending almost 2 million naira in a UK lounge while you survive on pittance? grin

I promise to thoroughly embarass your pro-dullard zombeism on this forum. So help me Allah! grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Chilling At The British Airways Lounge That Costs N1.9m Per Use- SR by bart10: 6:14pm On Jan 07, 2017
Not big deal except she's "forming saint". grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Chilling At The British Airways Lounge That Costs N1.9m Per Use- SR by psalmsjob: 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2017
HammerTheirPapa:

You didn't address the crux of the matter. Shouldn't you be preaching to us about how aisha's is a great money manager of your national commonwealth by spending almost 2 million naira in a UK lounge while you survive on pittance? grin

I promise to thoroughly embarass your pro-dullard zombeism on this forum. So help me Allah! grin

Thank you for the compliment of following me though bribes and ego massaging I don't have but the truth and commitment to a good Nigeria grin

Embarrassment is relative, what one person see as embarrassment is fun to the other person. Personally, I'm so sure of myself that I hardly get embarrassed. Nobody is perfect but God or like you said Allah. It should make no difference really it's Arabic translation of English words after all the 1,2,3,4 etc are Arabic numbers I hope you know.

You be learner my dear!
Re: Aisha Buhari Chilling At The British Airways Lounge That Costs N1.9m Per Use- SR by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2017
Using the B.A lounge is a complementary service if you are flying 1st or Business class on B.A. You don't pay directly for it. The cost is already built into your ticket.
Re: Aisha Buhari Chilling At The British Airways Lounge That Costs N1.9m Per Use- SR by tiwiex(m): 6:56pm On Jan 07, 2017
Inkman:

More like the queen and. Considering the way Buhari gave us d impression he was frugal and Nigeria needs to be frugal. 10k pounds is a bit 5million Naira now. To sleep for one night? Yet we scream IDP like we care. It is not what the first lady deserves. It's the hypocrisy of it all. Also I thought she didn't have an official office. Was that not a campaign promise?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Chilling At The British Airways Lounge That Costs N1.9m Per Use- SR by tiwiex(m): 7:00pm On Jan 07, 2017
VampireeM:
In as much as i'm not a fan of Aisha Buhari sincerely this Sahara reporters' tweet is kinda of junk cause it sounds personal and unprofessional.

These kinda lounges comes automatically with first class ticket for most airlines...

Even though Aisha lied about using her own money to look after herself and family, but this pic SR uploaded on twitter aint no proof though
U missed the internal memo sir. Look again.
Re: Aisha Buhari Chilling At The British Airways Lounge That Costs N1.9m Per Use- SR by cloudyskygrind(m): 7:08pm On Jan 07, 2017
Inkman:

You guys just hating for no good reason...
These are the perks that come with leadership.. A firstlady for that matter..
So she should continue to globetrot at the expense of of poor tax payers.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Chilling At The British Airways Lounge That Costs N1.9m Per Use- SR by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 07, 2017
It's nothing
Re: Aisha Buhari Chilling At The British Airways Lounge That Costs N1.9m Per Use- SR by HARDDON: 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2017
Inkman:

Sure! First Lady of Kwaruption n

What is gud for d goose, aint gud for d gander

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger / Photo: This Young Dude Is President Buhari's PA / Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.