Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,161 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:46 PM

Aisha Buhari Chilling At The British Airways Lounge That Costs N1.9m Per Use- SR - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Chilling At The British Airways Lounge That Costs N1.9m Per Use- SR (44267 Views)

Jacket Worn By Gbajabiamila Costs N1.2M - Feyi Fawehinmi / Fashola Chilling At A 'Mama Put' In Oyo During Inspection (Photos) / Pictures Of President Buhari Chilling With His Wife In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Chilling At The British Airways Lounge That Costs N1.9m Per Use- SR by 1stladdy(f): 7:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
Inkman:

Yes for a trip of this nature
compound zombie.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Chilling At The British Airways Lounge That Costs N1.9m Per Use- SR by frisky2good(m): 7:38pm On Jan 07, 2017
Did you read the letter above?

VampireeM:
In as much as i'm not a fan of Aisha Buhari sincerely this Sahara reporters' tweet is kinda of junk cause it sounds personal and unprofessional.

These kinda lounges comes automatically with first class ticket for most airlines...

Even though Aisha lied about using her own money to look after herself and family, but this pic SR uploaded on twitter aint no proof though

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Chilling At The British Airways Lounge That Costs N1.9m Per Use- SR by VagileVictor(m): 7:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
Sombori Shout Truth never dies.

We are in "DECEPTION and not Recession as they claim.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Chilling At The British Airways Lounge That Costs N1.9m Per Use- SR by IslamicRebel01: 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2017
Hausa Fulani loot Niger Delta while Afonja slaves defend them.
Re: Aisha Buhari Chilling At The British Airways Lounge That Costs N1.9m Per Use- SR by gemale(m): 11:05pm On Jan 07, 2017
Nma27:
We can afford that. Our leaders deserve d best after all.
Pls tell me up r being sarcastic. D best 4 wt? Do dey gv us d best? I swear dey deserve 2 b put on minimum wage.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Chilling At The British Airways Lounge That Costs N1.9m Per Use- SR by DIKEnaWAR: 11:26pm On Jan 07, 2017
Inkman:
So ...? Is she not the firstlady?

undecided lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Aisha Buhari Chilling At The British Airways Lounge That Costs N1.9m Per Use- SR by Splashme: 11:27pm On Jan 07, 2017
doctokwus:
Y did she lie na!
One bad thing about lying is that once caught, everyother thing u say wud be deemed a lie until proven true.
God bless SR.
Sahara Reporters,been exposing damn bloody liars since 2009!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Chilling At The British Airways Lounge That Costs N1.9m Per Use- SR by bart10: 11:45pm On Jan 07, 2017
gist4real:
Using the B.A lounge is a complementary service if you are flying 1st or Business class on B.A. You don't pay directly for it. The cost is already built into your ticket.

Absolutely correct. The problem is Aisha who is claiming to be a saint. That's why she's under so much pressure otherwise using a lounge is free for 1st/business class passengers and frequent flyers with gold/platinum cards of airlines in alliance with B.A.
Re: Aisha Buhari Chilling At The British Airways Lounge That Costs N1.9m Per Use- SR by forgiveness: 12:01am On Jan 08, 2017
Bubu wife.
Re: Aisha Buhari Chilling At The British Airways Lounge That Costs N1.9m Per Use- SR by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 08, 2017
gemale:

Pls tell me up r being sarcastic. D best 4 wt? Do dey gv us d best? I swear dey deserve 2 b put on minimum wage.
That's sarcasm.
Re: Aisha Buhari Chilling At The British Airways Lounge That Costs N1.9m Per Use- SR by idupaul: 12:37am On Jan 08, 2017
Kenchukky:
You people should fear God oo. Ordinary 5,500 pounds. And it was even cut down from 10,00 pounds. Haba this is small considering it is our first lady. And it is to cover for her full delegation. Haba. I think this is nothing to make noise about. If it was the time of GEJ who will dare cut it down even if it was 50,000 pounds.

Bring your proof that Patience spent more on such trips or forever shut up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Chilling At The British Airways Lounge That Costs N1.9m Per Use- SR by idupaul: 12:48am On Jan 08, 2017
gist4real:
Using the B.A lounge is a complementary service if you are flying 1st or Business class on B.A. You don't pay directly for it. The cost is already built into your ticket.

Dont say what you dont know sir ,That's not BAs first lounge for first class passenger , this lounge is called a private cabanna and comes with a personal bottler and yes it cost you an extra 3200 pound to use no matter which ticket you are on
Re: Aisha Buhari Chilling At The British Airways Lounge That Costs N1.9m Per Use- SR by idupaul: 12:50am On Jan 08, 2017
NoMoreTrolling:

once you buy a business or first class ticket, you are entitled to use the lounge.

This particular lounge is not tied to any ticket, it called British Airways private cabanna and yes it cost an extra 3200 pounds

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Chilling At The British Airways Lounge That Costs N1.9m Per Use- SR by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 08, 2017
idupaul:

Dont say what you dont know sir ,That's not BAs first lounge for first class passenger , this lounge is called a private cabanna and comes with a personal bottler and yes it cost you an extra 3200 pound to use no matter which ticket you are on

Really? I was never a fan of Aisha or of any other corrupt individual. I just don't want to give a dog a bad name just to kill it.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Chilling At The British Airways Lounge That Costs N1.9m Per Use- SR by riczy(m): 7:55am On Jan 08, 2017
VampireeM:
In as much as i'm not a fan of Aisha Buhari sincerely this Sahara reporters' tweet is kinda of junk cause it sounds personal and unprofessional.

These kinda lounges comes automatically with first class ticket for most airlines...

Even though Aisha lied about using her own money to look after herself and family, but this pic SR uploaded on twitter aint no proof though
zo wat further proof do u care for,? Thomas!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Chilling At The British Airways Lounge That Costs N1.9m Per Use- SR by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 08, 2017
i blame you nairalanders.. common man has no voice.. you do..
Re: Aisha Buhari Chilling At The British Airways Lounge That Costs N1.9m Per Use- SR by Splashme: 9:01am On Jan 08, 2017
idupaul:

This particular lounge is not tied to any ticket, it called British Airways private cabanna and yes it cost an extra 3200 pounds
Re: Aisha Buhari Chilling At The British Airways Lounge That Costs N1.9m Per Use- SR by Codes151(m): 11:39am On Jan 08, 2017
Inkman:
lol! Get the point first! Get the hypocrisy first then would understand why Sahara is going after her! Unless your still Zombieing around u won't get it! Expect comment rubbish
Re: Aisha Buhari Chilling At The British Airways Lounge That Costs N1.9m Per Use- SR by dabossman(m): 11:46am On Jan 08, 2017
idupaul:

Bro, stop spreading wrong information. The private cabanna is a feature of BA's Concorde Lounge and is accessible to first class ticket fliers or Executive Club members provided you book ahead.

Aisha Buhari is probably not clean, but SR goofed on the Executive lounge thing.
Re: Aisha Buhari Chilling At The British Airways Lounge That Costs N1.9m Per Use- SR by UgojiC(m): 6:43pm On Jan 08, 2017
In as much as I am not a fan of the first lady I won't criticize the amount, what bothers me is if our country can't keep some high profile document as classified. You can only hear figures of other countries via media but never see the actual document. Na wa o!!!!
Re: Aisha Buhari Chilling At The British Airways Lounge That Costs N1.9m Per Use- SR by TijaniAbu: 9:40pm On Jan 08, 2017
That lounge is neither the BA lounge nor private cabana in ba lounge. That is the Windsor suite at heathrow airport for dignitaries and it costs thousands per person.
Re: Aisha Buhari Chilling At The British Airways Lounge That Costs N1.9m Per Use- SR by googlepikins: 10:14pm On Jan 08, 2017
Inkman:
yes she is, but we don't like people spending our oil dollars unnecessarily. She and her husband are spending our OIL money on themselves. We won't take it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke / Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) / Joshua Maciver Marries Harriet Edide In Style In Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.