Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:55 AM

Please I Need Reply Orgently Thanks. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Please I Need Reply Orgently Thanks. (620 Views)

Man Shows Off His Farm Produce, Thanks Buhari For Telling Nigerians To Farm / Cocoa Powder Export! How Do I Reply This Please? / I Need Dry Soursop Leaf 500kg. Reply Me On Whatsapp 09095500809 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Reply Orgently Thanks. by sylvester712: 5:33pm On Jan 07, 2017
Please house, I like to go into oil business, I have the money but dont knw how to start, I dont know where to go and buy and I dont knw where to sell, please all am asking is that if there is any body here who has the idea or who is into such business, please I need someone to put me tru, or I need someone I can work with, what I mean is that I need someone I can go and buy with and the person wil showme how to sell it . thanks , looking forward from u guys
Re: Please I Need Reply Orgently Thanks. by GabdelandAgro(m): 6:50pm On Jan 07, 2017
sylvester712:
Please house, I like to go into oil business, I have the money but dont knw how to start, I dont know where to go and buy and I dont knw where to sell, please all am asking is that if there is any body here who has the idea or who is into such business, please I need someone to put me tru, or I need someone I can work with, what I mean is that I need someone I can go and buy with and the person wil showme how to sell it . thanks , looking forward from u guys
talk to me on whatsapp 09095500809, lets work together
Re: Please I Need Reply Orgently Thanks. by princetom1(m): 9:24pm On Jan 07, 2017
sylvester712:

Which type oil?

Petrol? Palm oil? Vegetable oil?

Be specific and please and please, in any condition, do not ever give any body money for pay into any company account, deal physically with a lawyer sef. And always do a thorough check on anyone u dealing with. In bizzness, never trust anybody with money, no matter how long u have been dealing with them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Reply Orgently Thanks. by sylvester712: 9:52pm On Jan 07, 2017
thanks God bless you for the advice,
Re: Please I Need Reply Orgently Thanks. by sylvester712: 9:52pm On Jan 07, 2017
thanks God bless you for the advice, what I mean is palm oil
Re: Please I Need Reply Orgently Thanks. by princetom1(m): 11:51am On Jan 08, 2017
sylvester712:
thanks God bless you for the advice, what I mean is palm oil

If u manage to her at a good price, and u intend selling at a good price in lagos, i.might be of help but hey, nothing is for free o. U can contact me anytime
Re: Please I Need Reply Orgently Thanks. by Natedgson: 9:52am On Jan 15, 2019
An urgent reply is needed and required from the team. The sequence of the response and essayacademia.com reviews are helpful for the participants. The quality of the response is included for all chips and types of the comments for the agents.

(1) (Reply)

Indoor Farming: Novel Way To Up Fish Yield / Chicken For Sale / Remove Middlemen From Our Business Transactions– Farmers Beg CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.