Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,518 members, 7,878,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 05:14 PM

How Do I Receive Payment On My Site (local And International) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Receive Payment On My Site (local And International) (1325 Views)

On Going Work At The Onitsha Shoprite And International Hotel / How Do I Receive Money Via Western Union Money Transfer/moneygram / Can I Receive Money To My Naira Mastercard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Receive Payment On My Site (local And International) by JAZES(m): 10:31am On Nov 23, 2009
Guys i need to know ow to receive payment on my site.
Every suggestions will be appreciated.
thanks
Re: How Do I Receive Payment On My Site (local And International) by THESEA: 2:37pm On Nov 25, 2009
you can recieve payment in many ways
1 graphcard
2 Bankwire
3 PAYPAL
4domiciliary account

for more info call 08037649117.
i will be of a great assistant to u
bye
Re: How Do I Receive Payment On My Site (local And International) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 25, 2009
Fist of all, it seems the website isn't there.
Secondly, it is possible to recieve payment online through online paypent portals that operates with Visa and Mastercard.
You will need to get a matercard/Visa dual currency card at Zenith bank for $120 that is about the cheapest you can get. Once your account is confirmed, then you are good to go.
Re: How Do I Receive Payment On My Site (local And International) by CarlosVent(m): 3:28pm On Nov 25, 2009
DO U WANT PEOPLE TO BE MAKING PAYMENT TO U WITH THEIR ATM CARD, CREDIT CARDS, GRAPH CARD, LIBERTY RESERVE, PAYPAL ACCOUNT ?

WHAT DO U WANT TO BE SELLING AND WHATS UR DELIVERY MODE LIKE.

WHAT TYPE OF WEBSITE R U LOOKING AT?
Re: How Do I Receive Payment On My Site (local And International) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2009
If you can get paypal, then a merchant account will work for you as well.
Re: How Do I Receive Payment On My Site (local And International) by JAZES(m): 9:58am On Nov 26, 2009
Thanks guys for your response, i really appreciate it. I have finally one that i will settle down with.
cheers
Re: How Do I Receive Payment On My Site (local And International) by suigeneris(m): 10:19pm On Nov 26, 2009
@JAZES

i will like to get to know what payment portal you subscribed to.
am also considering receiving payment via paypal. would you throw moreĀ  light on that. thanks
Re: How Do I Receive Payment On My Site (local And International) by Bolabas02(m): 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
I also need to know a way to be paid on my blog.
Re: How Do I Receive Payment On My Site (local And International) by Elishaetim: 12:08am On Sep 09, 2015
Guy am a solution to your problem. Am a Nigeria i make alots of money online selling ebooks and softwares. i offer services to every nations of the world. i accept master card, visa card, american express, discover, paypal and check. This is a big level sitting down, coming your money without any stress. they just pay and have instant access to your product.Am even using to offer services to all part of the world.
Here is my websites:http://magicbinarysignal..com.ng/
http://geniusbinaryoptions..com.ng/2015/05/auto-binary-option-signal.html

PLEASE CALL: 08132042007 0r 08136308404 for more

(1) (Reply)

Used Tugboat NEEDED For Urgent Purchase / Nospecto / How Will You Pay Back N5m in 10 Months?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.