Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,371 members, 7,888,208 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:39 PM

Adeboye Addresses Joseph Obayemi & Odesola After Their Appointments (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Addresses Joseph Obayemi & Odesola After Their Appointments (Photos) (70155 Views)

Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding / Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures / Joshua Bamiloye Weds Tolulope Mary Odesola (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Addresses Joseph Obayemi & Odesola After Their Appointments (Photos) by akigbemaru: 3:54am On Jan 08, 2017
On the kneel
Re: Adeboye Addresses Joseph Obayemi & Odesola After Their Appointments (Photos) by azezola(m): 4:52am On Jan 08, 2017
Ole gbe, ole gba...yahoo boys pastors.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Addresses Joseph Obayemi & Odesola After Their Appointments (Photos) by TRIED4NOW: 4:53am On Jan 08, 2017

Adeboye has been fooling us enough.

thank God someone has finally provided proof that Adeboye is a false teacher who is only interested in money
see
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Addresses Joseph Obayemi & Odesola After Their Appointments (Photos) by Origin(f): 5:37am On Jan 08, 2017
Femich18:
ok
That is a sign of respect in Yorubaland peculiar mostly to the Yorubas

I begi popular among politicians and ......?
Yorubas too get SWAG to be kneeling on floor for anyone. Serious money has to be involved.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Addresses Joseph Obayemi & Odesola After Their Appointments (Photos) by Iseoluwani: 6:26am On Jan 08, 2017
VickyRotex:

It's a song!

Of course saying same thing
Re: Adeboye Addresses Joseph Obayemi & Odesola After Their Appointments (Photos) by CuteMorriz: 6:34am On Jan 08, 2017
buygala:

That's what they call uneccesary arselicking.....Get that right

Bowing a bit while greeting an elder is expected... but being on knees while being addressed? .....when it's not like I offended all the gods known to mansad

Even Jesus' disciples didn't speak to him on their knees undecided

Since you are suddenly so 'respectful', when last did you have a lengthy discussion with your mum, who carried you in her belly and gave birth to you, while on your knees?
I like this dude (no homo)...
Re: Adeboye Addresses Joseph Obayemi & Odesola After Their Appointments (Photos) by Donshemzy1234: 6:46am On Jan 08, 2017
buygala:

That's what they call uneccesary arselicking.....Get that right

Bowing a bit while greeting an elder is expected... but being on knees while being addressed? .....when it's not like I offended all the gods known to mansad

Even Jesus' disciples didn't speak to him on their knees undecided

Since you are suddenly so 'respectful', when last did you have a lengthy discussion with your mum, who carried you in her belly and gave birth to you, while on your knees?

Oga apart form daddy Adeboye being their GO there is also age difference. sure you will lie down flat if a person you place in an esteemed position addresses you
Re: Adeboye Addresses Joseph Obayemi & Odesola After Their Appointments (Photos) by fwc1705: 9:17am On Jan 08, 2017
Papa God will grant you more wisdom. This is a peaceful transition of leadership which in most cases had tear many churches apart
Re: Adeboye Addresses Joseph Obayemi & Odesola After Their Appointments (Photos) by suremanpatriot: 9:25am On Jan 08, 2017
WOW!!!!! WHAT A JOURNEY OF TREMENDOUS TRIUMPHS FOR ADEBOYES AND US ALL. THIS IS A MAN WITH THREE PHDs,YET HE IS EXCEPTIONALLY MEEK AND LEADS WITH EXEMPLARY HUMILITY PERSONIFIED NOT GLAMOURIZING HIMSELF OVER JESUS.

HALLELUYAH!!!; GOD BLESS PASTOR ADEBOYE A GREAT MAN OF GOD, A GREAT SAGE ,A POWERFUL FORCE IN THE CHRISTENDOM.

NO BODY CAN STOP YOU SIR FROM THE POWERFUL WORKS YOU DO TOUCHING CHRISTIANS LIVES MEANINGFULLY AND GLOBALLY WITHOUT BARRIERS. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY SIR.
Re: Adeboye Addresses Joseph Obayemi & Odesola After Their Appointments (Photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:39am On Jan 08, 2017
timmydavids:
Why are they on their kneels and baba is seated? #justasking

Humans love power...

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Addresses Joseph Obayemi & Odesola After Their Appointments (Photos) by seguno2: 1:23pm On Jan 08, 2017
suremanpatriot:
WOW!!!!! WHAT A JOURNEY OF TREMENDOUS TRIUMPHS FOR ADEBOYES AND US ALL. THIS IS A MAN WITH THREE PHDs,YET HE IS EXCEPTIONALLY MEEK AND LEADS WITH EXEMPLARY HUMILITY PERSONIFIED NOT GLAMOURIZING HIMSELF OVER JESUS.

HALLELUYAH!!!; GOD BLESS PASTOR ADEBOYE A GREAT MAN OF GOD, A GREAT SAGE ,A POWERFUL FORCE IN THE CHRISTENDOM.

NO BODY CAN STOP YOU SIR FROM THE POWERFUL WORKS YOU DO TOUCHING CHRISTIANS LIVES MEANINGFULLY AND GLOBALLY WITHOUT BARRIERS. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY SIR.

He is so meek that men have to kneel down when he is talking to them?
Maybe meek has a different meaning for you?

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Addresses Joseph Obayemi & Odesola After Their Appointments (Photos) by seguno2: 1:25pm On Jan 08, 2017
fwc1705:
Papa God will grant you more wisdom. This is a peaceful transition of leadership which in most cases had tear many churches apart

Oga abeg check your grammar again oh.
Re: Adeboye Addresses Joseph Obayemi & Odesola After Their Appointments (Photos) by macof(m): 2:24pm On Jan 08, 2017
saints2:

Thats what they call respect... Get that right
I hope you won't complain when people prostrate to an Oba or a random Elderly man

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Addresses Joseph Obayemi & Odesola After Their Appointments (Photos) by timmydavids(m): 4:57pm On Jan 08, 2017
saints2:

Thats what they call respect... Get that right
Bros respect to God or daddy GO
Re: Adeboye Addresses Joseph Obayemi & Odesola After Their Appointments (Photos) by timmydavids(m): 5:00pm On Jan 08, 2017
macof:
I hope you won't complain when people prostrate to an Oba or a random Elderly man
Bros abeg epp me #justask him ooooo

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Addresses Joseph Obayemi & Odesola After Their Appointments (Photos) by timmydavids(m): 5:02pm On Jan 08, 2017
BuddhaPalm:

Humans love power...
Bros e tire me oooo
Re: Adeboye Addresses Joseph Obayemi & Odesola After Their Appointments (Photos) by timmydavids(m): 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2017
psalmsjob:

It's because the Jesus that saves them is inferior to the Jesus that saves "daddy GO"....but what do I know, I saw someone has replied you that it's called respect.

The respect that makes you be on your knees while he sits and you discuss in a Christian setting has nothing to do brotherly love and equality before God but very possible in a master-servant relationship or a king-subjects relationships but like I said what do I know.

"My brethren do not call anyone father or master here on earth but your Father in heaven because you are all brethren". "God is a jealous God"

I must have read those quote upsidedown you knowgrin
Am just confused with what "Equality before God" meant to some people especially revered men of God.
Re: Adeboye Addresses Joseph Obayemi & Odesola After Their Appointments (Photos) by timmydavids(m): 5:08pm On Jan 08, 2017
Pavore9:

One can not ignore culture.
Ok I can see they are in a cultural setting discussing cultural issues.
Re: Adeboye Addresses Joseph Obayemi & Odesola After Their Appointments (Photos) by timmydavids(m): 5:11pm On Jan 08, 2017
Femich18:
ok
That is a sign of respect in Yorubaland peculiar mostly to the Yorubas
Ok, dat means a pastor Okoro or pastor Umar will never be dis respectful. #justasking
Re: Adeboye Addresses Joseph Obayemi & Odesola After Their Appointments (Photos) by psalmsjob: 5:29pm On Jan 08, 2017
timmydavids:

Am just confused with what "Equality before God" meant to some people especially revered men of God.

To them (the G.Os & MOG) they are "God" here on earth, not with the small "g" by every standard, while every other believer that they preached to or attends their church is their saved soul who owe his or her salvation to them. Therefore, every honor and glory and adoration he intends to give or show to God in heaven only when he dies must be practiced on them here on earth first.

It's a very pathetic reality in the modern day Christianity. Please my brother do all you can to keep yourself away from doing that (letting anyone take the place of God in your life) though it's hard but it's possible.
Re: Adeboye Addresses Joseph Obayemi & Odesola After Their Appointments (Photos) by Caseless: 12:00am On Jan 09, 2017
wunmi590:
No English dictionary has been able to explain the difference btwn the two words "COMPLETE" and "FINISHED". Some people say there is no difference between ​"COMPLETE" and "FINISHED​", but there is. When ​you marry​ the right woman you are ​COMPLETE​ and when you ​marry​ the ​wrong woman,​ you are ​FINISHED!​ When your wife ​catches​ you with ​another woman​ you are ​COMPLETELY FINISHED​ and when your ​wife​ likes ​shopping​ so much you are ​FINISHED COMPLETELY!​
true!
Re: Adeboye Addresses Joseph Obayemi & Odesola After Their Appointments (Photos) by suremanpatriot: 3:51am On Jul 09, 2017
seguno2:

He is so meek that men have to kneel down when he is talking to them?
Maybe meek has a different meaning for you?

Yes very meek,because has proven to be a servant Leader not a sit-tight ruler you hav in ur politriks
Re: Adeboye Addresses Joseph Obayemi & Odesola After Their Appointments (Photos) by seguno2: 4:10am On Jul 09, 2017
suremanpatriot:
Yes very meek,because has proven to be a servant Leader not a sit-tight ruler you hav in ur politriks

He is also a sit-tight ruler of the church that he was dashed by the founder.
As for the politicians, Adeboye is their collaborator-in-chief for the looting, which they share with him as their baba Isale.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) / I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai / Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.