Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,795 members, 7,875,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:01 AM

Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians (22088 Views)

Pastor Who Shares Fufu And Cow Meat Soup After Church Service Goes Viral / Stop Praying For The Dead - Pastor Giwa Charges Christians / Bishop David Abioye Charges Christians To Be Sensitive, Vigilant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by francisbiz: 3:05pm On Jan 08, 2017
ozohtony:
That's simply myopic
People are reading, make your own suggestion let's read and digest.
But let me ask you; sanctions or war which do you prefer.
Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by francisbiz: 3:12pm On Jan 08, 2017
Aburi001:
Some of these pastors sef. ..... shocked shocked

Is that what Bible teaches us? "Just like telling me to break fowl eggs if she waste my drugs"

Jesus asks us to show love to our foes not the other way round
Do you reason at all?
Or you just typed to amuse people, sanctions are used by countries and international communities which is preferable to war.
Let me even help you with your childish analogy, Yes you can do away with your fowl that is in the habit of wasting your expensive and hard to get drugs!
Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by omokab: 3:13pm On Jan 08, 2017
Rebuke:
I've noticed sumthn about Nairalanders. Some of yhu don't read before commenting or probably lack the ability to comprehend a simple message.

Why all d insults on the man? The man is so on point.

Since we can't chase them away, we simply stop patronizing them.

Most of these fulanis act like beast. They kill at will at slight provocation and nothing happens.

They prefer the lives of their cows than yhu human.

As a matter of fact, white meat is even far healthier than red meat.

All yhu idiots insulting the man shld be ashamed of yhur selves.
a fool like you should be ashamed of yourself. Yoruba says that, " Ori bibe ko logun ori fifo". That is, is not when you cut your head before you can cure headache. There are some better option than this, like protest. Let me tell you the fact, muslims and other well wishes will join the protest if it is well planned. They are killing both the christian the muslims on daily basis. They are naturally nothing but a big sucking blood idiot. But at the same time don't trust this southern Kaduna people because they are also killing the fulanis but just lying that they are only been killed by fulanis. Never the case fulanis problem is getting too much.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by remi4ever(m): 3:19pm On Jan 08, 2017
undecidedSo what should we eat, we should eat your meat??
Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by francisbiz: 3:20pm On Jan 08, 2017
Truman155:
I look forward to when God will say this to these pastors
Your brain is as infinitesimal as impossibility!
A pastor is not worthy for protecting his brethren?
So what do you suggest we do to stop this killings by the fulanis?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by dragonking3: 3:22pm On Jan 08, 2017
I fully support this man

1 Like

Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:24pm On Jan 08, 2017
francisbiz:

Yes people can do that and assure you, it works.
Obasanjo closed Nigerian border with Benin republic over the snatching of a car carrying his grandchild or so amd constant car snatching by bandits from that country; withing two or three days the president of Benin was in Nigeria to plead.
You can go on and on, sanctions work like wild fire, whether you like it or not.
If you are a fullani man, then I can understand your pretence; if you are not then there must be something wrong upstairs.
If people buy into this, then the fullanis are in a shit bigger than what their cancerous brain can not carry.
Sanctions work like wild fire and
I URGE CHRISTIANS EVERYWHERE TO SUPPORT THIS SANCTION.
It is an intelligent and a peacefull move!
And in your warped mind there are no peaceful Fulani's.
Have you thought of the ripple effect of that alone.
Do you think there are no Christians in beef industry.
Your reason is myopic in the least and absurd in general.

A greater solution would have been a call to end free range grazing.
You guys can go ahead with this embargo self , make meat cheap
Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by francisbiz: 3:25pm On Jan 08, 2017
elisha820:
The number of so called Pastors these dayz is alarming. These Actors called Pastors open their buccal cavity to make statements that seem fit to them not minding Scriptural backing.

Feels irritating for these ''pastors'' to be making gestures of Christiandom 4 their personal, selfish interest. Goshh!!![color=#990000][/color]
Which do you prefer, 'THE ALARMING NUMBER OF PASTORS IN NIGERIA' or 'THE ALARMING NUMBER OF DEMONIC FULANI KILLERS RAPING, PILLAGING, MURDERING NIGERIANS IN NIGERIA'
Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by Heavance(m): 3:36pm On Jan 08, 2017
francisbiz:

Make your on suggestion; shallow brain!
Its a pain that most people can't use their devices to comment without insult. You want to comment, but let me ask you the last time you went without eating meat, its so easy to identify kids when they comment.
Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by yankeypha: 3:45pm On Jan 08, 2017
If you tell fulani not to allowed there cow enter your farm they will kill you instantly, if Fulani people kill your mother will you insult this pastor? Which way Nigeria
Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by mu2sa2: 3:46pm On Jan 08, 2017
TEYA:

In which part of southern Kaduna were fulanis slaughtered few years ago?
Direct you query to rtd Gen. Martin Luther Agwai. He headed the commission of inquiry that documented the killing of fulani in southern kaduna. Late Gov.Yakowa accepted the recommendation to pay compensation to the fulani, including those whose cattle were stolen. Yakowa however died suddenly in a helicopter crash, but his successor discarded the recommendation.
Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by Adebowale89(m): 3:49pm On Jan 08, 2017
KenModi:
All you insulting the pastor for his comment, I dont think you really understand what is happening in your country.

Your fellow Nigerians and Christians are been killed and your government is doing absolutely nothing reasonable to stop it.

Rather they are paying Fulani herdmen to stop killing (El-Rufai) and are in the process of passing into law a bill that wld see them treated differently from other ethnic groups despite been listed as a terrorist group by the international community.

The man has offered a suggestion which is reasonable and well within the confines of the law.

Let me ask all of you talking BS on this thread, if your family or loved one has been or is a victim of the madness of the Fulani herdsmen, what wld u do; would you write that comment you just made on this thread?

Aside that, as an individual and a citizen, what suggestion have u proferred to end this menace to us as a nation?

Rather you sit in your room insulting whoever you deem fit to pour your frustrations on irrespective for whether he or she is making sense or not.

We, Nigerian youths are a collective disgrace; allowing our future to be bought and sold by the aged ruling class.

They only care about themselves and their children.

If you think they care about you, continue dreaming.

kudos to you brother for reasoning beyond their myopic view. most of today's youth think within the brain box, their knowledge is not connected with the future

imagine the man view connote "stop eating cow" to protest against the Fulani killings and they are here saying nonsense

we need to reason above spiritual if we need to claim our right sometimes

Nigerian youth where art thou your brain box. smh!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by biafranrealson: 3:49pm On Jan 08, 2017
some of you here that lack sense of reasoning will criticize this pastor, but there is a whole gamut of truth in what he said. i know that hunger is in the land , one needs to eat meat to get enough protein, but there is a substitute in beans.i suggest that we give it a trial for one month then assess our goal.
Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by DMerciful(m): 3:53pm On Jan 08, 2017
Making cowardice comparism. You think its a joke!
Proudlyngwa:
Dangote trucks causing accidents due to reckless driving.
Stop using Dangote Cement
Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by DMerciful(m): 3:57pm On Jan 08, 2017
Its not myopic reasoning! Stop making stupid comparison! To pass a strong statement of protest, we should boycott cow and see how they go into depression but alas, long throat will not allow us do that..we ain't a serious people. Have you heard of hunger strike before? that's a serious statement
megrimor:
Myopic reasoning.

Stop using condoms to protest that sex oitside marriage is bad

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by DMerciful(m): 4:00pm On Jan 08, 2017
Your weakness for meat wont make you see the wisdom in what the pastor said. Without us buying the cow, there is no business herding cows and that would be the end of herdsmen clashing with farmers....they literarily go out of business but requires we make sacrifice......this sacrifice u are justifying not to make
cycline404:
I don't want to comment.

If all Christians all over the world stop eating cow, does that stop the killing.

Wondering why all this so called pastors can not unite and lead a protest directly to the president.

The so called pastors in Aso Rock don't even think about it..

If it was to be cake, you will all see them say God say this and that...

God is really patient and merciful...

Naija hen

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by Arjeeni: 4:01pm On Jan 08, 2017
Nigerians within myopic minds........

Going through most of the comments I could realize that as many tried to make sense so many other wissed the idea completely.

Nigeria is a nation got her strength in diversity not until se respect the strength no meaningful development will come our way.

No killing should be seen to be selective because as it affects the Muslims affects the non Muslims and is not tribe sensitive papa.

It is unfair to see this killing as being political, religious or putting it properly a means to wipe out Christianity in the country. We should remember that Boko Haram started like this and was given similar attention to be targeted only the Christians before escalating beyond our imagination.

I did not rebuke the pastor for saying this though it is never the best way to solve the problem, sincerely speaking, I will be glad to seek a serious measure that will put a stop to this because it is against humanity.

My fellow Nigerians, let us speak and behave in a way to further cement our unity not in a way to undermine the unity upheld by our past heroes which must not go in vain.

Calling to segregation must be frown at, togetherness we stand strong divided we fall.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by DMerciful(m): 4:04pm On Jan 08, 2017
God bless you. If we are serious we will boycott cow meat and see herdsmen go into extinction!
KenModi:
All you insulting the pastor for his comment, I dont think you really understand what is happening in your country.

Your fellow Nigerians and Christians are been killed and your government is doing absolutely nothing reasonable to stop it.

Rather they are paying Fulani herdmen to stop killing (El-Rufai) and are in the process of passing into law a bill that wld see them treated differently from other ethnic groups despite been listed as a terrorist group by the international community.

The man has offered a suggestion which is reasonable and well within the confines of the law.

Let me ask all of you talking BS on this thread, if your family or loved one has been or is a victim of the madness of the Fulani herdsmen, what wld u do; would you write that comment you just made on this thread?

Aside that, as an individual and a citizen, what suggestion have u proferred to end this menace to us as a nation?

Rather you sit in your room insulting whoever you deem fit to pour your frustrations on irrespective for whether he or she is making sense or not.

We, Nigerian youths are a collective disgrace; allowing our future to be bought and sold by the aged ruling class.

They only care about themselves and their children.

If you think they care about you, continue dreaming.
Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 08, 2017
Buhahahahahaha. And this is sombodis pastor o
Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by francisbiz: 4:11pm On Jan 08, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

And in your warped mind there are no peaceful Fulani's.
Have you thought of the ripple effect of that alone.
Do you think there are no Christians in beef industry.
Your reason is myopic in the least and absurd in general.

A greater solution would have been a call to end free range grazing.
You guys can go ahead with this embargo self , make meat cheap
I need to refresh your decayed cancerous-worm infested brain ...
Yes in my mind there are less peaceful fulanis than the killers.
You amuse me with your fake concern.
What ripple effect could be worse than these ?

Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by Arjeeni: 4:13pm On Jan 08, 2017
Some Nigerian are but with a myopic minds........

Going through most of the comments I could realize that as many tried to make sense so many other wissed the idea completely.

Nigeria is a nation got her strength in diversity not until se respect the strength no meaningful development will come our way.

No killing should be seen to be selective because as it affects the Muslims affects the non Muslims and is not tribe sensitive papa.

It is unfair to see this killing as being political, religious or putting it properly a means to wipe out Christianity in the country. We should remember that Boko Haram started like this and was given similar attention to be targeted only the Christians before escalating beyond our imagination.

I did not rebuke the pastor for saying this though it is never the best way to solve the problem, sincerely speaking, I will be glad to seek a serious measure that will put a stop to this because it is against humanity.

My fellow Nigerians, let us speak and behave in a way to further cement our unity not in a way to undermine the unity upheld by our past heroes which must not go in vain.

Calling to segregation must be frown at, togetherness we stand strong divided we fall.
Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by francisbiz: 4:15pm On Jan 08, 2017
DMerciful:
Your weakness for meat wont make you see the wisdom in what the pastor said. Without us buying the cow, there is no business herding cows and that would be the end of herdsmen clashing with farmers....they literarily go out of business but requires we make sacrifice......this sacrifice u are justifying not to make
He has been bewitched!
Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by DMerciful(m): 4:17pm On Jan 08, 2017
What do we benefit from being united if it leads to death of people. Fulani herdsmen are killing mostly Christians in the north and you're trying to paint it as not religious or political or tribal, now tell me what it is?When bokoharam started they were bombing only churches but the northern elites were silent until karma visited them and they turned against themselves! Don't mention the retribution called bokoharam
Arjeeni:
Nigerians within myopic minds........

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:20pm On Jan 08, 2017
francisbiz:

I need to refresh your decayed cancerous-worm infested brain ...
Yes in my mind there are less peaceful fulanis than the killers.
You amuse me with your fake concern.
What ripple effect could be worse than these ?

Guy lead the way, mobilise people to stop eating beef , so it can be cheaper for us.
I don't generalise people , if in a group of 1000 Fulani men, 990 are bad, I will treat the remaining ten with love.
You are advocating for blanket punishment of Fulani herdsmen because some are evil. What separates you from them in ideology.
Even genuine Fulani herdsmen suffer from this rustlers.

And as I said it is your myopic reasoning that makes you believe only Fulani's are in the beef industry.
Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by francisbiz: 4:30pm On Jan 08, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Guy lead the way, mobilise people to stop eating beef , so it can be cheaper for us.
I don't generalise people , if in a group of 1000 Fulani men, 990 are bad, I will treat the remaining ten with love.
You are advocating for blanket punishment of Fulani herdsmen because some are evil. What separates you from them in ideology.
Even genuine Fulani herdsmen suffer from this rustlers.

And as I said it is your myopic reasoning that makes you believe only Fulani's are in the beef industry.
Yes I will lead the way, you can eat all the meat in the world, you can romance and marry the fulanis.
You are too dull and mentally limited to understand what is meant by sanction; it is not only legal but globally accepted.
I pray that this happens to your sister and your family in this year 2017, so you will take solace in EATING MEAT ...

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by smileyoo: 4:34pm On Jan 08, 2017
this is a good suggestion, since the govt has failed to do its duty of protecting the innocent & prosecuting the culprits. if only d long throat christains 'll co-operate. as xtains has no means of fighting back, they should boycot their product, with time they 'll lack finacial capacity to carry such evil attacks. economic war is d best. life is precious, no one pray to 've any dealings wt people that lack value for human life.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by francisbiz: 4:35pm On Jan 08, 2017
Heavance:

Its a pain that most people can't use their devices to comment without insult. You want to comment, but let me ask you the last time you went without eating meat, its so easy to identify kids when they comment.
I now know you are less HUMAN than I thought!
May it be your portion in this year 2017 to prefer eating meat to the lives of your father, mother, brothers, sisters and children, in Jesus name, Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by francisbiz: 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2017
DMerciful:
What do we benefit from being united if it leads to death of people. Fulani herdsmen are killing mostly Christians in the north and you're trying to paint it as not religious or political or tribal, now tell me what it is?When bokoharam started they were bombing only churches but the northern elites were silent until karma visited them and they turned against themselves! Don't mention the retribution called bokoharam
Don't mind that fulani cattle; they are just afraid of the sanctions.
It is not even by force, it is in solidarity.
The sanction must be given voice, at least a man of God has initiated a legal and bold step.
Who the sanction dey pain, make ee dey one full cow a day to help the fulanis!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2017
francisbiz:

Yes I will lead the way, you can eat all the meat in the world, you can romance and marry the fulanis.
You are too dull and mentally limited to understand what is meant by sanction; it is not only legal but globally accepted.
I pray that this happens to your sister and your family in this year 2017, so you will take solace in EATING MEAT ...
Sorry bro.
God does not answer such useless prayers,
Why not let's do it this way if you eat beef or any cow related product including milk, may you not see the end of the year.
With faith say amen
Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by Ken4Christ: 4:49pm On Jan 08, 2017
To me, what the Pastor suggested makes sense but the issue is that of putting it to work. In a country where most people value food more than God, it will be difficult to implement. Some people can't do without the Suya meat. What then is the way forward?

My suggestion is a long term solution but what else can we do?

1. Vote Buhari out of power come 2019.

2. Don't vote another fulani man into power again.

3. Don't also vote a Muslim fanatic into power. I have seen a few Muslims that are fanatics but they are really quite few. In any case, they can be influenced by their fanatical brothers.

The short term solution could be;

1. Self defense. This I know is not quite easy as these people are armed to the teeth. It can also lead to war. But if it has the backings of some top politicians, it might work.

I remember back in school when Muslim fanatics used to terrorize Christian at will. They will burn down Churches every now and then. It happened in Zaria and our school ABU had a share of it. One year, we held a student union election and a Christian won. Muslims gathered in their mosque to slaughter as many Christians as they possibly could. Information got to us while we were in fellowship and we stopped the Church service and mobilized all Christian student to come out that night and they did. By the time we were through, we marched towards their Mosque but we really didn't have any weapon to fight. I was also wondering if we were doing the right thing. We have not come near when we saw them marching towards us with all sorts of weapons but somehow they were relatively fewer.

They initiated the attack by throwing gravels and chased us in the process. We retreated and some of us just took cover. Somehow, since it was night and dark, they were not confident to come close to us. So they stopped a few yards away. The only thing that separated us was a round about road that led to the main gate. Some of us regrouped and countered the attack by throwing stones back at them. By this time, the crowd that came out have reduced by over 70%.

We had a little luck that on our side of the round about, there were enough stones. So, we leverage on it and hurled the stones at them. Strangely to us, we saw them retreating. We mounted pressure and used a big board to shield ourselves from their own stones. Some of the students broke kiosk and used bottles. Some even used the bottles to manufacture kerosene bomb. It explodes when it strikes the solid ground.

The fight started at about 10pm till dawn. The result was that the Christian students had the upper hand. So many of the Muslim students sustained serious injuries. The school authority closed the school immediately.

What this fight did was that it ended their act of terrorism for decades in the school even till date.

So, if it is possible to resist the attack of this fulani herdsmen, the attack will stop. If they know that they are likely to lose some of their men in battle, they will think twice

Sometimes, I wonder how they are able to carry out the attack with 100% success.

Please, let's stop the insults that are uncalled for in this forum. Let's all suggest the way forward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Job, Numbers: Bible Books That Swayed Supreme Court Ruling On Female Inheritance / APC Will Rule Nigeria Beyond 2019, Says Guru Maharaj Ji / Is Heaven Made For Christians Only?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.