Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,793 members, 7,875,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:52 AM

Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians (22087 Views)

Pastor Who Shares Fufu And Cow Meat Soup After Church Service Goes Viral / Stop Praying For The Dead - Pastor Giwa Charges Christians / Bishop David Abioye Charges Christians To Be Sensitive, Vigilant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by Heavance(m): 4:50pm On Jan 08, 2017
francisbiz:

I now know you are less HUMAN than I thought!
May it be your portion in this year 2017 to prefer eating meat to the lives of your father, mother, brothers, sisters and children, in Jesus name, Amen!
Na wa o... never knew people still behave this way. well I don't know your pain, maybe you have lost something or someone dear to you because of these incessant attacks, but that doesn't mean you should insult people you don't know online.....
All I can say is, try not to insult people online, you never know who it could be
Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by Arjeeni: 5:05pm On Jan 08, 2017
DMerciful:
What do we benefit from being united if it leads to death of people. Fulani herdsmen are killing mostly Christians in the north and you're trying to paint it as not religious or political or tribal, now tell me what it is?When bokoharam started they were bombing only churches but the northern elites were silent until karma visited them and they turned against themselves! Don't mention the retribution called bokoharam

What you said in fact not far from my summation but have you seen any Muslim leader ever gave support for incessant killings? I don't know if you can tell me, any holy scripture preaches this. If Muslims were not spared in the calamity why advocating the act we don't need to be told that it was against humanity?

I reiterate it, the fulani herdsman killings must be wholistically address, partial treatment all in the name of religion and politics or tribe will do us no good.

Buhari might not be able to deliver his campaign promises, but no leader even the tyrant will be happy to see his country men maim.
Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by prof12(m): 5:10pm On Jan 08, 2017
I think this pastor is really sick. He must be using his small (dick) head to think. ;DI
Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by chuose2: 5:17pm On Jan 08, 2017
Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by Coolgent(m): 5:40pm On Jan 08, 2017
A fool at 40...
Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by visijo(m): 6:34pm On Jan 08, 2017
upon all these atrocities happening in Nigeria, what is the government doing about it? I guess it is High time we take law into our hand... I have spoken.. I double support this pastor. angry

1 Like

Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 08, 2017
KenModi:
All you insulting the pastor for his comment, I dont think you really understand what is happening in your country.

Your fellow Nigerians and Christians are been killed and your government is doing absolutely nothing reasonable to stop it.

Rather they are paying Fulani herdmen to stop killing (El-Rufai) and are in the process of passing into law a bill that wld see them treated differently from other ethnic groups despite been listed as a terrorist group by the international community.

The man has offered a suggestion which is reasonable and well within the confines of the law.

Let me ask all of you talking BS on this thread, if your family or loved one has been or is a victim of the madness of the Fulani herdsmen, what wld u do; would you write that comment you just made on this thread?

Aside that, as an individual and a citizen, what suggestion have u proferred to end this menace to us as a nation?

Rather you sit in your room insulting whoever you deem fit to pour your frustrations on irrespective for whether he or she is making sense or not.

We, Nigerian youths are a collective disgrace; allowing our future to be bought and sold by the aged ruling class.

They only care about themselves and their children.

If you think they care about you, continue dreaming.
Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by DMerciful(m): 7:22pm On Jan 08, 2017
There is no need to be sentimental here. Its not about a leader seeing his country men maimed, its about taking solid actions! I have seen most of the Muslim leaders support the Fulani herdsmen by keeping quiet and yes silent means consent! Same silent that was given to bokoharam when they started and Bubu even went on to say attack on bokoharam was attack against the north! History keeps repeating itself. Why has Gowon, Atiku, Sanusi, Sale Lamido, Tambuwa, Sultan of sokoto, Danjuma, Babagida, Abubakar etc come out to condemn these acts in the strongest possible terms? Freaking annoying! undecided
Arjeeni:

What you said in fact not far from my summation but have you seen any Muslim leader ever gave support for incessant killings? I don't know if you can tell me, any holy scripture preaches this. If Muslims were not spared in the calamity why advocating the act we don't need to be told that it was against humanity?

I reiterate it, the fulani herdsman killings must be wholistically address, partial treatment all in the name of religion and politics or tribe will do us no good.

Buhari might not be able to deliver his campaign promises, but no leader even the tyrant will be happy to see his country men maim.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by proeast(m): 7:49pm On Jan 08, 2017
whirlwind7:

We know who has myopia from your thoughless comment.
Typical black man incapable of discipline and making a long term plan.

This is the most peaceful and effective way of sending a message to Fulani marauders and their sponsors. It requires a united front. Not all battles are fought with arms. But I guess with people of like minds as yours, the battle has already been lost before it got started.

Kindly share with us your own ambitious and brilliant plan that isn't myopic. I'm all ears.
Reading the comments of these juveniles condemning the pastor for suggesting a solution to the nationwide massacre by fulani terrorists, makes me wonder the kind of senseless and thoughtless youths we have in this country. It is sickning that this same "no future ambition" re.tards have done absolutely nothing, whether through the social media, physical protest nor combat to to stop the carnage yet look at them vomiting rubbish. What a nation of psychos!!!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by intruder15(m): 1:27am On Jan 09, 2017
truth be told, he has a point. though not how he portrayed it. thats a great form of protest. but he shouldn't generalise it to Muslim business men cuz that's not cool.
d issue is d herdsmen.
agatu, nimbo and Southern Kaduna massacre just in 2016 alone...
though things like this are easier said than done. the Christian faith in Nigeria that isn't United... where Anglican sees Catholics as idol worshipers. where a redeemer finds it difficult to attend service in chosen... ND how most divisions backslash white garment churches.
if only Christianity in Nigeria have one voice...
still admire that about Islam...
SAY NO TO ISLAMOPHOBIA...
SAY NO TO INCESSANT KILLINGS BY THE HERDSMEN...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Job, Numbers: Bible Books That Swayed Supreme Court Ruling On Female Inheritance / APC Will Rule Nigeria Beyond 2019, Says Guru Maharaj Ji / Is Heaven Made For Christians Only?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.