Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,650 members, 7,944,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:18 AM

Why Do Poor Men Give Birth To More Children Than D Rich. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Poor Men Give Birth To More Children Than D Rich. (1681 Views)

Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children / Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? / Why Do Poor People Have So Many Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Poor Men Give Birth To More Children Than D Rich. by xynerise: 8:54pm On Nov 23, 2009
Is it because they dont have work and always stay at home with their wife?
Re: Why Do Poor Men Give Birth To More Children Than D Rich. by chrisj2(m): 8:59pm On Nov 23, 2009
Less distraction from the sha*ging. They are poor already so dont worry too uch about affordability - crazy but true. And are they that bothered with contraception. Oh! Add traditions and even religion. God will look after them,
Re: Why Do Poor Men Give Birth To More Children Than D Rich. by Fhemmmy: 9:05pm On Nov 23, 2009
I think there was a thread on why poor people have many kids
Re: Why Do Poor Men Give Birth To More Children Than D Rich. by foyeks2001(f): 6:21pm On Nov 24, 2009
maybe due to lack of information because they are not exposed to the outside world
Re: Why Do Poor Men Give Birth To More Children Than D Rich. by coolier(f): 6:26pm On Nov 24, 2009
Ignorance.
Re: Why Do Poor Men Give Birth To More Children Than D Rich. by goodhunte(m): 7:10pm On Nov 24, 2009
because they go to bed early,
Re: Why Do Poor Men Give Birth To More Children Than D Rich. by Tsiya(m): 8:07pm On Nov 24, 2009
coolier:

Ignorance.
Certainly not ignorance

foyeks2001:

maybe due to lack of information because they are not exposed to the outside world
Certainly not due to lack of information

chris_j:

Less distraction from the sha*ging. They are poor already so dont worry too uch about affordability - crazy but true. And are they that bothered with contraception. Oh! Add traditions and even religion. God will look after them,

. This is a better perspective.
Re: Why Do Poor Men Give Birth To More Children Than D Rich. by yomijnr(m): 8:41pm On Nov 24, 2009
The general idea is to improve their chances of having a successful offspring.
Re: Why Do Poor Men Give Birth To More Children Than D Rich. by N101: 11:26pm On Nov 25, 2009
Easy peasy - they don't have much money, but they have a woman. 

What else is free to do that can occupy two people without any resources?  cool
Re: Why Do Poor Men Give Birth To More Children Than D Rich. by Parohfrey(f): 11:29pm On Nov 25, 2009
xynerise:

Is it because they dont have work and always stay at home with their wife?

You already know this is the answer.
Re: Why Do Poor Men Give Birth To More Children Than D Rich. by SisiKill1: 11:48pm On Nov 25, 2009
Boredom.

They can't before cable, so there goes that form of entertainment. You can forget about reading. . .They prolly can't seeing as they are poor and most likely didn't go to school. Chuck going to the movies under cable, no vacations, no family games night, no daddy and mommy date nights, so what do we have left. . .Drunk sex. Yeah drunk coz no matter how poor they are, they always have enough to shayo. So Baba muraina comes home after shayoing, jumps mama muraino's bones and viola. . .Ibe four lanti lanti.
Re: Why Do Poor Men Give Birth To More Children Than D Rich. by SALady(f): 3:01pm On Dec 01, 2009
Been reading this thread and yes! as always nairaland will have you laughing silly. Unfortunately this is no laughing matter though, that even in this century people are limited from access to education. I strongly believe that this is an issue of education and its been said from ages back and the situation remains still, can somebody please tell me why?. Lack of education breeds too much ignorance, but I wonder who is to blame in this calamity and who is to make the difference?, Oh! Africa my continent, are we ever going to it right.

This is one topic that I believe has a lot more hidden debth to it, that if we begin to unravel and dig deeper it will make a lot of my african brothers and sisters in the diaspora want to come back home and fix a lot of things. Forgive me for highjacking the topic and maybe taking it out of its intended context. Its just that images of some of these men and women come rushing in my head. Those men and women who leave in shacks cant afford education even if they wanted to. You must come and live in South Africa then you will know what I am talking about. Peole pay an arm and a leg to get education here and education can only be afforded by a few.

This is just me venting out the frustrations of my mother land, cry
Re: Why Do Poor Men Give Birth To More Children Than D Rich. by olanajim(m): 9:05pm On Dec 01, 2009
simple. The answer is BECAUSE THEY ARE POOR. Ans they are poor because they have too many kids than their income can take.
Re: Why Do Poor Men Give Birth To More Children Than D Rich. by Fhemmmy: 3:21am On Dec 02, 2009
Cos they are using sex to chase away sorry and they have no idea what sex education is.
Re: Why Do Poor Men Give Birth To More Children Than D Rich. by Yoighaman(m): 12:41pm On Dec 02, 2009
yomijnr:

The general idea is to improve their chances of having a successful offspring.

dAs RiGh, i CoNcOr
Re: Why Do Poor Men Give Birth To More Children Than D Rich. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 02, 2009
Sisi_Kill:

Boredom.

They can't before cable, so there goes that form of entertainment. You can forget about reading. . .They prolly can't seeing as they are poor and most likely didn't go to school. Chuck going to the movies under cable, no vacations, no family games night, no daddy and mommy date nights, so what do we have left. . .Drunk sex. Yeah drunk coz no matter how poor they are, they always have enough to shayo. So Baba muraina comes home after shayoing, jumps mama muraino's bones and viola. . .Ibe four lanti lanti.

looooooooooooool
Re: Why Do Poor Men Give Birth To More Children Than D Rich. by nene1: 1:16am On Dec 04, 2009
This is true. I also noticed a lot of cases where rich men have wives who also have difficulty conceiving as well. Well I don't know if it's just me that has noticed that. If I was the wife of a chief I would have a kid every two years until I have like 6 or 7. Seriously. But for rich muslim men however, this is usually not true. They love to have many children since we believe in sharing wealth.
Re: Why Do Poor Men Give Birth To More Children Than D Rich. by mamagee3(f): 1:20am On Dec 04, 2009
I have observed this too
Maybe, it's because they have nothing to think about
. tongue
Re: Why Do Poor Men Give Birth To More Children Than D Rich. by Amigoz(f): 5:58am On Dec 04, 2009
The poor man knows he probably will neva get rich, so y not make as many children, probability of having a rich kid is high cheesy
On the other hand the rich man is too selfish to think of anyone but his money cheesy

Dont quote me o cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Pls Aw Can I Develop Love For Someone I Don't Naturally Like? / How Many Parents Are Guilty Of This? / Finding Myself At 30!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.