Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,848 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:34 PM

Is My Gf The Only Gal Who Likes Dis............ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Gf The Only Gal Who Likes Dis............ (5682 Views)

Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! / Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? / She Accept To Be Your GF The First Time You Ask,does That Make Her Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Gf The Only Gal Who Likes Dis............ by jonaifame22(m): 3:53pm On Jan 10, 2017
Good day to u all, I hope u've been takn advantage of the new year, and guess as u read dis u're in a place where u're exchanging service for money, guys out ther pls chase money this year, cos if u dnt have money love can neva make sense and insecurity will almost want to take ur life, pls money before gals should be the motto, God bless u all.

My gf stormed my apartment today and she called cos I was at my shop and I dropped evry thing I was doing and hurried home cos I wanted to fvck as my konji battery was around 79% full and when I got home she was already inside and she was on the bed and she wrapped a blanket round her body and as I got in and saw her chai, I jumped on the bed wth excitement cos she was at the right place where I wanted her to be, and she said " sha be lookn at me o, as u've seen me on the bed I know u'll gather all the whole kinetic energy u can muster to jump, as I landed on the bed like an agama lizard that jumped frm a high fence and as I heard what she said, I jus formed vex even though the thing did not reach my mind, so she rolled to my side and was like " sorry joor I was jus pulling ur legs, so I wanted to form small then I told her that I won't have sex wth her today, when she heard that she didn't even beg me cos she knows once I see the right things I need to see my decision will come crashing down like the wall of jericho.

So she she said she wanna show me something, prior to this time, my gf complained that I've slacked all her pants cos I'm always rushing to pull her pant and trouser frm her waist wheneva we wanna have sex, although most times I do rush and tremble.
So she jus got new pants and she wanted to lemme know it's the type I like that she bought, I told her that I love this pant called catapult pant that the rope always enters in2 the yansh when worn and also I love it when a lady wears leg chain and waist beads

So she got them and thought it wld be right if she wears them and show off to me, chai as I saw her in those things she looked sexier to me than before and all the thoughts in my brain collided with each other like cars colliding wth each other due to wrong calculation of traffic on a busy road and my dick stood out tall wth a pant tearing and hymen destroying er'ection and as I was abt trying to wrap my hands around her she stood frm the bed and ran to another corner of the room and I ran chasing her wth my er'ect dick facing forward like a gun pointed to someone who is abt to be robbed as her yansh was shaking as she ran, thank goodness I didn't stumble and fall cos my eyes was positioned on nothing but her yansh as she ran abt and I ran after her and when I finally caught up wth her, I held her frm behind and I kissed her hair and neck as my dick was chooking her frm behind and she said to me'. " Israel I swear I like it when ur er'ect dick is chookn my bom bom anytime u hold me frm behind and we both laffed and then I turned her facing me and then we french kissed infact as I'm remebering it now sef my prick is standn again

And then I pulled her bra and sucked her breasts and then as I pullled the pant I noticed she shaved her pvssy hair in a stylish way cos she left the hair above her pvssy in a straight line like gallas while she shaved clean every other hair and she said she didn't wanna take it all off cos she knows that I don't like it when she shaves all of her pvssy hair. And then I kissed her pvssy and I noticed she was quiet and she wouldn't say anything and then I asked why she's quiet and she said she only hopes that me and her will be together forever cos she has gone too far in the relationship to look back again and then I paused frm her and gave her abt 15 minutes lecture and then she livened up again and then I was untop of her like a man on coconut tree and I fvck her and there was tears in her house and I cuddled her afterwards but my dick was not helping matters so it stood again and I fvcked her again and again. And again making it four rounds and she left for home and when she got home I guess, she sent me a love text.

4 Likes

Re: Is My Gf The Only Gal Who Likes Dis............ by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 10, 2017
Chaaai this story can fill 10pages of white paper in double space.. cool

3 Likes

Re: Is My Gf The Only Gal Who Likes Dis............ by rocksimon: 4:02pm On Jan 10, 2017
cant still believe i wasted my eye sight reading this.

15 Likes

Re: Is My Gf The Only Gal Who Likes Dis............ by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 10, 2017
Bruh,, you are a damn good writer

4 Likes

Re: Is My Gf The Only Gal Who Likes Dis............ by fergieboy: 4:10pm On Jan 10, 2017
undecided

4 Likes

Re: Is My Gf The Only Gal Who Likes Dis............ by Heavance(m): 4:11pm On Jan 10, 2017
Oscar4real:
undecided undecided to me this sound so stupid and fake..cos from the main look of things, its a copy and paste thing..

come to think of it, from ur profile it says that you are a female....how comes you did all this?

or are you a She-male?
you get mouth my brother

1 Like

Re: Is My Gf The Only Gal Who Likes Dis............ by kunlery777(m): 5:50pm On Jan 10, 2017
u took ur time to write dis shit? and if dem tell u to write essay not less than 250 words u no go c anytin ryt.
undecided

12 Likes

Re: Is My Gf The Only Gal Who Likes Dis............ by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 10, 2017
I love this pant called catapult pant that the rope always enters in2 the yansh when worn and also I love it when a lady wears leg chain and waist beads

Real nīgga.
Re: Is My Gf The Only Gal Who Likes Dis............ by shedy03(m): 6:18pm On Jan 10, 2017
Oscar4real:
undecided undecided to me this sound so stupid and fake..cos from the main look of things, its a copy and paste thing..

come to think of it, from ur profile it says that you are a female....how comes you did all this?

or are you a She-male?
she-male, hahahaha.
Re: Is My Gf The Only Gal Who Likes Dis............ by tee59(f): 6:37pm On Jan 10, 2017
In dis new yr, u havn't at least borrow brain 4m ur great grand father. Why is ur life lik dis? Do u evn av tim to plan 4 future at all? Ariwo ko ni musik oh, empty barrel lo ma n pariwo.
Re: Is My Gf The Only Gal Who Likes Dis............ by jonaifame22(m): 7:03pm On Jan 10, 2017
tee59:
In dis new yr, u havn't at least borrow brain 4m ur great grand father. Why is ur life lik dis? Do u evn av tim to plan 4 future at all? Ariwo ko ni musik oh, empty barrel lo ma n pariwo.
ok

1 Like

Re: Is My Gf The Only Gal Who Likes Dis............ by Usmanzy(m): 7:10pm On Jan 10, 2017
If u don't marry her, jst be rest assured dat sum1 will do it to your daughter
Re: Is My Gf The Only Gal Who Likes Dis............ by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 10, 2017
Op I'm confused why did you put tears in her house? shocked

4 Likes

Re: Is My Gf The Only Gal Who Likes Dis............ by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 10, 2017
rocksimon:

Hun I didn't read it pls can you summarize?
Re: Is My Gf The Only Gal Who Likes Dis............ by Cholls(m): 7:36pm On Jan 10, 2017

Re: Is My Gf The Only Gal Who Likes Dis............ by prittygift114: 7:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
So because of nyash you lock your shop....
That old woman in your village is shaking calabash for you she has sworn u will never have sense.mtcheeew olosho

5 Likes

Re: Is My Gf The Only Gal Who Likes Dis............ by jboycrb(m): 8:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
Proper M U M U. Baskat
Re: Is My Gf The Only Gal Who Likes Dis............ by rocksimon: 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2017
jenigurl:

***laugh***laugh***laugh***

2 Likes

Re: Is My Gf The Only Gal Who Likes Dis............ by skywalker240(m): 9:26pm On Jan 10, 2017
dis guy seriously you need help cheesy

Re: Is My Gf The Only Gal Who Likes Dis............ by smark61: 9:48pm On Jan 10, 2017
rocksimon:

Dem force u cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is My Gf The Only Gal Who Likes Dis............ by jonaifame22(m): 10:27pm On Jan 10, 2017
smark61:

Dem force u cheesy
abeg epp me ask the guy.
Re: Is My Gf The Only Gal Who Likes Dis............ by rocksimon: 10:27pm On Jan 10, 2017
smark61:

Dem force u cheesy

Me self dey reason am ooo, or maybe part of the konjl anionting fell upon me.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Gf The Only Gal Who Likes Dis............ by AfroMighty(m): 11:58pm On Jan 10, 2017
ops

Re: Is My Gf The Only Gal Who Likes Dis............ by Dexema(m): 6:58am On Jan 11, 2017
jenigurl:

Hit me up for a "professional" summary.
Re: Is My Gf The Only Gal Who Likes Dis............ by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 11, 2017
Is this some kind of romantic novel or what?
Re: Is My Gf The Only Gal Who Likes Dis............ by jonaifame22(m): 8:38am On Jan 11, 2017
Catalin:
no
Re: Is My Gf The Only Gal Who Likes Dis............ by ndubueze92(m): 10:03am On Jan 11, 2017
Catalin:
Was that romantic....?
Re: Is My Gf The Only Gal Who Likes Dis............ by Escabado: 10:08am On Jan 11, 2017
Lol I can't stop laughing this is really interesting

1 Like

Re: Is My Gf The Only Gal Who Likes Dis............ by NemzySeries(m): 10:31am On Jan 11, 2017
choi, another guy's destiny has bin xchanged for catapult pants,beads & ankle chain
Re: Is My Gf The Only Gal Who Likes Dis............ by jonaifame22(m): 11:27am On Jan 11, 2017
NemzySeries:
choi, another guy's destiny has bin xchanged for catapult pants,beads & ankle chain
undecided
Re: Is My Gf The Only Gal Who Likes Dis............ by yarimo(m): 12:45pm On Jan 11, 2017
Chai this romantic movie go sweat die grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cossy Ojiakor Shows Off Weight Loss By Stripping To Her Full Naked / How The Twitter Girl #5kbae Got The Guys Account Number. / Female Corps Member Dresses In A Skimpy NYSC Outfit - Is This Acceptable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.