Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,828 members, 7,915,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:41 PM

Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu (18892 Views)

Festus Keyamo Mocks IPOB Over Nnamdi Kanu's Sack By Radio Biafra / IPOB: Senators Query Enyinnaya Abaribe Over Nnamdi Kanu's Bail / Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu by Akious2k2(m): 10:09am On Jan 12, 2017
kasheemawo:
The question is why IBO put Biafra agitation only on KANU? Why not others start from where he was picked up like rat. Assuming he was finally hanged will it be the end to the creation of Biafra?
Who won die?

momentarylapse:

Mazi kanu don dey send people to beg? Ha ha ha...... grin
Now dat's funny... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu by QuietHammer(m): 10:10am On Jan 12, 2017
lastpage:

Just leave this "chest-beating tribe"!
They dont think before they talk/act.

For anyone, from any tribe to openly declare war on an elected president of a massive country like Nigeria......... there is always a very big price to pay.
I keep saying it, Buhari is TRYING TO HARD to be considered a Democrat, he is bending-over backwards too much to accommodate all these miscreants! Even OBJ, as "nice" as he is, carpet-bomb Odi, when their wahala became too much.

Buhari only needs to give the order and some towns in those places will be history.
You cant threaten or blackmail a country and its armed forces, into submission..... better to die than to be disgraced!

Buhari should remove his "kid's-glove" and smash these cockroaches making a mockery of our Government.
If they respect themselves, then they deserve respect from all of us as well otherwise...... THEY NEED TO BE CRUSHED WITHOUT MERCY.

End of story.

Lastpage!
I'm even disappointed in the present Buhari. Give me the Buhari of old. Kanu is a goner

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu by Akious2k2(m): 10:12am On Jan 12, 2017
victorvezx:
This people still do not understand. Buhari will never release him because the case is between Federal Republic of Nigeria and Nnamdi Kanu, and not Nnamdi Kanu and Buhari. Nigeria is not Buhari property, so he has no case against Kanu, it is Kanu that has a case against the people of Nigeria, because it is Nigeria that sue him to court. The only thing the president can do is grant Pardon, it can only be done if person accused of treason ask for pardon. As far as Kanu continue in his pride, and continue to see Buhari as a small boy or illiterate who does not deserve to be begged, he will continue his stay in prison until he is sentenced to prison, and Buhari will remain in his own lane, and there is nothing any one can do about it
Gbayi... In fact, "shop" knuckle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu by glossy6(f): 10:17am On Jan 12, 2017
sarrki:
This sounds better .

The president of the most populous black African nation

Cannot be threatened.

God Bless President Muhammadu Buhari

God Bless Federal Republic Of Nigeria

Nobody is threatening Mr President but his hatred for the Igbos is so glaring for even the blind to see.

#childrenofhatefuckyou
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu by chidiandre(m): 10:20am On Jan 12, 2017
I am an igbo man so he should remain in prison cos if he releases kanu he has to release dasuki so it can't happen... why didn't ndigbo stop him when he was spreading propaganda

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu by danilmo: 10:35am On Jan 12, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
KANU might be guilty of one offence or the other but FG should grant him pardon, bc some BH kingpins that re far worst than KANU hv been released n granted amnesty.
So, why should KANU's case be different.
A treatment meted out against KANU z a treatment against Ndi~Igbo .
boko boys surrendered and pleaded thats y they were charged fairly ..kanu kept on shouting buhari is mad ...make him continue with his pride na...for his mind his insulting buhari thats wake and dine with international figures while he rot there in prison..im never chichunchin

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu by NaWetinDey(m): 10:39am On Jan 12, 2017
felixomor:

If him and his people want to exist in their own country,
Is that madness in anyway?

That, of course, is no madness. But, wait. him and his people: who are his people and who gave him the mandate?
Frustrated group can follow any mouthed person. But, surely, the Igbo people are not 'his' people. He is a prodigal son and a lost child. Now, how can such person lead your people?

A man whose family sent to UK to study but could not achieve anything except doing yahoo yahoo and he could not even afford a house rent, such worthless individual is who you think will lead Biafrans? You must be joking. He's just frustrated and grabbing at anything to stay afloat.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu by CecyAdrian(f): 10:53am On Jan 12, 2017
felixomor:

You are most funny dear.
British wanted exit from EU and they voted.
Its their will.
Obama called it foolish, but that was his opinion.
Brexit still happened.
Thats how sanity and democracy operates.

In your own case, u r even still trying to Justify ur illogical opinion by using an intellectual shallow argument.

You deserve more pity, my dear.
Have it

Lol, why did u have to go use Brexit as an example cheesy so tell me, if Britain has used force, hate speech and instigated violence, do u think Brexit would have happened? Don't forget that Scotland has for ages been seeking for an exit, but have u heard of anyone exhibiting the kind of xter ur almighty dilector displays everyday over there??

Check yourselves biko nu, and you should stop living in the shadow and footsteps of a delusional fellow

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu by hamilton62(m): 10:56am On Jan 12, 2017
sarrki:

Please sir with all due respect,

Do you know the power of a Governor, Army chief, or any of the our military?

How much more GCFR Grand Commander Federal Republic Of Nigeria?

If an ant make a move it will be crush.
Please this forum we argue constructively we don't do beer parlor gist

Yes, we definitely know their power just like you... Their power is to kill, Maim, marginalize and intimidate you while you run away like a bitch with its tail in between its legs.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu by EmekaBlue(m): 10:57am On Jan 12, 2017
LorDBolton:

Smiles how old are you? 8?

You think this is playground fight where you draw lines and say 'If dem born u well cross the line'

That u think a soldier who fought 2 wars and went on some african tours as well as orchestrated a coup is afraid to die?

Then you a real dummy sha

You should be 'fasting' that buhari continues to toe the path of sensibilities cos if an attempt is made on the life of

*a sitting president
*a northerner
*a fulani man

In the. East or south?? When the north responds you will be running like a headless chicken.

North where kids first go to quaranic school for brainwashing b4 conventional school is even considered?

Stop being an idiot
u r speaking gibberish..cant even comprehend d shit u wrote...mallam
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu by EmekaBlue(m): 11:00am On Jan 12, 2017
Ioannes:

@bolded. Oh is that so? Why don't you and your friends make a run at the President and let's see if you'll be alive to tell the tale.

Trying to get people like you to see reason is like pouring water in a basket. Futile.

You all are known for mouthing off and online chest beating.

After all your solidarity march, kanu is still incarcerated in prison two years after.

in prison looking fresh like that?!..hiss*we r just humble respecting d rule of law unlike d terrorists touts like ur kind..we do things accordingly ok?! Harm him and know whats up
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu by EmekaBlue(m): 11:04am On Jan 12, 2017
CXLVII:

Hello, don't take the gentility of a Lion for cowardice. Buhari can visit anywhere in Nigeria if he wants to. He just avoided severe casualties.

Like you aren't aware his the GCFR. Life's wil just be wasted cheaply and Intel would have suggested that he backs out.

he chickened out..u think igbos r like abookis who just ram on these kinda pple like fools? He knws some constructive measure could be use to fvck him up,so plz spare me with d gcfr bullshit
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu by irrefragable: 11:14am On Jan 12, 2017
KahlDrogo:
I keep asking the idiots, should everything in this country be handed over to them? If every tribe starts whining in this country like they do, who would listen to whom? Always crying like spoilt little babies. angry
they say they want to have their own country different from yours, what's too big to understand there?
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu by felixomor: 11:17am On Jan 12, 2017
CecyAdrian:

Lol, why did u have to go use Brexit as an example cheesy so tell me, if Britain has used force, hate speech and instigated violence, do u think Brexit would have happened? Don't forget that Scotland has for ages been seeking for an exit, but have u heard of anyone exhibiting the kind of xter ur almighty dilector displays everyday over there??

Check yourselves biko nu, and you should stop living in the shadow and footsteps of a delusional fellow

How did this man in question use force?

Besides, Scotland voted against independence just 2 or 3 years back.
So your example with Scotland fails.

I think u need to check what delusional means.
Because i dont know why u see nothing wrong in continuous detention of a man who was discharged on bail from a law court.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu by irrefragable: 11:22am On Jan 12, 2017
kasheemawo:
The question is why IBO put Biafra agitation only on KANU? Why not others start from where he was picked up like rat. Assuming he was finally hanged will it be the end to the creation of Biafra?
What you people don't understand is that the Biafran agitation has no leader. Kanu is only the leader of IPOB a branch of the agitation

The main sponsors of the Biafran agitation are outside the country. Hang kanu or jail him the Biafran dream must still come to pass.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu by CecyAdrian(f): 11:24am On Jan 12, 2017
felixomor:

How did this man in question use force?

Besides, Scotland voted against independence just 2 or 3 years back.
So your example with Scotland fails.

I think u need to check what delusional means.
Because i dont know why u see nothing wrong in continuous detention of a man who was discharged on bail from a law court.

I see nothing wrong in the continuous detention of a man who who specialized in spreading hate speeches in order to put a division among tribes (which he in some ways succeeded) I refuse to see anything wrong in the continuous detention of a man who went about from country to country soliciting for arms and help for a war (which war does he intend to fight and where will it take place). And I don't see anything wrong in continuous detention of a man hates his fellow human just because they are not from the same place or tribe as he is, a man who has no respect for anyone just because he has been able to cook up some shallow minded followers.

Left for me, Kanu's case would have been long over and his fate handed to him on a platter of gold.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 12, 2017
EmekaBlue:
in prison looking fresh like that?!..hiss*we r just humble respecting d rule of law unlike d terrorists touts like ur kind..we do things accordingly ok?! Harm him and know whats up

im sure you were laughing at yourself as you were typing this.

I couldnt stop laughing myself, at the silliness as i was reading it.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu by felixomor: 11:27am On Jan 12, 2017
NaWetinDey:

That, of course, is no madness. But, wait. him and his people: who are his people and who gave him the mandate?
Frustrated group can follow any mouthed person. But, surely, the Igbo people are not 'his' people. He is a prodigal son and a lost child. Now, how can such person lead your people?

A man whose family sent to UK to study but could not achieve anything except doing yahoo yahoo and he could not even afford a house rent, such worthless individual is who you think will lead Biafrans? You must be joking. He's just frustrated and grabbing at anything to stay afloat.

Your argument is adhominem.
U r not giving substance so u r attacking his personality.
U r like those people who bring up the issue of buhari certificate

Why are u calling him frustrated?
Is it not frustration, that made nigerians to demand independence from british?

If u want to live in a democracy, then do it completely
Dont claim u r in democracy yet call somebody fustrated because he wants his people to exist on their own.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu by felixomor: 11:29am On Jan 12, 2017
CecyAdrian:

I see nothing wrong in the continuous detention of a man who who specialized in spreading hate speeches in order to put a division among tribes (which he in some ways succeeded) I refuse to see anything wrong in the continuous detention of a man who went about from country to country soliciting for arms and help for a war (which war does he intend to fight and where will it take place). And I don't see anything wrong in continuous detention of a man hates his fellow human just because they are not from the same place or tribe as he is, a man who has no respect for anyone just because he has been able to cook up some shallow minded followers.

Left for me, Kanu's case would have been long over and his fate handed to him on a platter of gold.

Ok, continue to see nothing wrong in disobedience to court and at the same time claim he is breaking the law.
Its 2 sides of the same coin
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 12, 2017
CecyAdrian:

thank you jare. Not to mention that he actually entered this country with false documents. How do you release such a person on bail?

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 12, 2017
felixomor:

Your argument is adhominem.
U r not giving substance so u r attacking his personality.
U r like those people who bring up the issue of buhari certificate

Why are u calling him frustrated?
Is it not frustration, that made nigerians to demand independence from british?

If u want to live in a democracy, then do it completely
Dont claim u r in democracy yet call somebody fustrated because he wants his people to exist on their own.

lol. You are funny.
He wants his people to be on their own.

So because he wants that we should assume that his "people" also want it.

Do you remember that his "people" were asked to leave the north and west 2yrs ago and come back to the east to give legitimacy to the protests.

His "people" refused. So who is fooling who?
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu by KahlDrogo(m): 11:41am On Jan 12, 2017
irrefragable:
they say they want to have their own country different from yours, what's too big to understand there?
And i pray the get the country before dawn! Gosh, what makes you think i give a fvck? sad
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu by felixomor: 11:41am On Jan 12, 2017
Ioannes:

lol. You are funny.
He wants his people to be on their own.

So because he wants that we should assume that his "people" also want it.

Do you remember that his "people" were asked to leave the north and west 2yrs ago and come back to the east to give legitimacy to the protests.

His "people" refused. So who is fooling who?

Thats his people in your opinion.
If u want to do things properly, allow them to vote.
And if they loose, so be it.
My dear, Thats how civilization works.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 12, 2017
glossy6:

Nobody is threatening Mr President but his hatred for the Igbos is so glaring for even the blind to see.

#childrenofhatefuckyou

when you hate others without cause, you'll expect them to hate you back. That's why you think every other tribe hate you.

Who has time to be hating on your skinny @ss. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu by preacherz: 11:51am On Jan 12, 2017
NK ideology sure does not represent that of the entire Igbo People..... but the conditions of the Igbo people especially in this present Government waranted most of his actions.

To say the Igbo man is not marginalised in Nigeria will be being economical with the truth. NK was spreading his gospel even during GEJ era. He wasn't taken seriously as Igbos that time weren't marginalised so to speak. He became popular now because PMB was extremely too sectional and had little or no interest on the Igbos.

PMB had an opportunity to make the Igbos see NK as a jester by being fair to them but No way. At his age reasoning is actually found wanting.

Then I see fellow NL trying to eat their heads out of hatred for the Igbo people......the level of hatred amongst us makes the phrase " one Nigeria a massive Lie. Continue to laugh at NK and the Igbos at large but just bear in mind that a fowl laughing at the roasting of a Ram during salah should just remember Christmas is barely 4 months after.

Udo!!!

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 12, 2017
felixomor:

Thats his people in your opinion.
If u want to do things properly, allow them to vote.
And if they loose, so be it.
My dear, Thats how civilization works.

i know exactly how democracy works.

There is no provision for a referendum in the constitution.

You want the President to organize a referendum thereby breaking the law and his oath of office and commiting a treasonable and impeachable offence.

Instead of you to do things the proper way by lobbying your senators and those from the SW to include a referendum clause in the constitution, you prefer to blackmail the nation into submitting to your will.

We've always told you, you guys lack the brain power to push this through.

Brawn (otherwise known as agidi) isnt enough.

Nobody will be happier to see you guys go than the Yorubas. Enlist their help and see the power of the mind at work.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 12, 2017
preacherz:
NK ideology sure does not represent that of the entire Igbo People..... but the conditions of the Igbo people especially in this present Government waranted most of his actions.

To say the Igbo man is not marginalised in Nigeria will be being economical with the truth. NK was spreading his gospel even during GEJ era. He wasn't taken seriously as Igbos that time weren't marginalised so to speak. He became popular now because PMB was extremely too sectional and had little or no interest on the Igbos.

PMB had an opportunity to make the Igbos see NK as a jester by being fair to them but No way. At his age reasoning is actually found wanting.

Then I see fellow NL trying to eat their heads out of hatred for the Igbo people......the level of hatred amongst us makes the phrase " one Nigeria a massive Lie. Continue to laugh at NK and the Igbos at large but just bear in mind that a fowl laughing at the roasting of a Ram during salah should just remember Christmas is barely 4 months after.

Udo!!!

inasmuch as this forum isnt a beer parlour gist, can you list the areas where Igbos have been marginalized in this country?
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu by basadenet: 12:07pm On Jan 12, 2017
sarrki:
This sounds better .

The president of the most populous black African nation

Cannot be threatened.

God Bless President Muhammadu Buhari

God Bless Federal Republic Of Nigeria

God will not bless him if he keeps maltreating other sections of the country. Infact he will destroy instead.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu by willibounce1(m): 12:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
kasheemawo:

Lol...they are wicked people who know what they are doing. They pushed Kanu into trouble and now that he is in jail, they are still deceiving him by calling him hero. None of them have thought about keeping up with the struggle by doing exactly what Kanu did, setting up a radio station and going from.one place to another asking for arms. They know Kanu landed himself in big sh.it with those actions. All they do now is give ultimatum on Facebook, insult anybody with contrary opinion and brag endlessly about being ready to fight only to return to their shops. You need to see their Facebook page, it's a perfect place for people who want to laugh. Bloody cowards

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu by brownhawk: 12:15pm On Jan 12, 2017
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 12, 2017
irrefragable:

what i dont understand there is the continuous mass exodus of these same people from the east to the place they want to secede from?

Who is going to live in Biafra when all of them are already in the West and North and South. In fact, everywhere but their home.
Do you mind explaining that bit to me.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu by kasheemawo(m): 12:20pm On Jan 12, 2017
irrefragable:
What you people don't understand is that the Biafran agitation has no leader. Kanu is only the leader of IPOB a branch of the agitation

The main sponsors of the Biafran agitation are outside the country. Hang kanu or jail him the Biafran dream must still come to pass.

tell them to come back home to fight for their ''freedom''

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki To Face Trial On 3 Of The Counts Of Corruption / Buhari Lacks Political Will To Halt By Fulani Herdsmen - Reps / 2023 Presidency: Buhari, Tinubu, Others To Agree On Zoning 2021, Says Ngige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.