Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,828 members, 7,915,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:41 PM

Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu (18892 Views)

Festus Keyamo Mocks IPOB Over Nnamdi Kanu's Sack By Radio Biafra / IPOB: Senators Query Enyinnaya Abaribe Over Nnamdi Kanu's Bail / Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu by mcquin(m): 6:54pm On Jan 12, 2017
felixomor:

UN is toothless bulldog, not over a country like yours.

By the way, ur knowledge of history seems shallow.
Please go and read the history of even countries that became full fledged in the last 10 years.
Thought your hero said Nigeria will not outlive Dec 2015.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu by felixomor: 7:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
mcquin:
Thought your hero said Nigeria will not outlive Dec 2015.

Who is my hero?
Do u know what and who u r talking to?
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu by mcquin(m): 7:19pm On Jan 12, 2017
felixomor:

Who is my hero?
Do u know what and who u r talking to?
Mazi Kanu is your hero and you are an Ipob sympathiser.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu by felixomor: 7:54pm On Jan 12, 2017
mcquin:
Mazi Kanu is your hero and you are an Ipob sympathiser.
Mscheww
What a show of buffoonery!
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu by lastpage: 8:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
EmekaBlue:
in prison looking fresh like that?!..hiss*we r just humble respecting d rule of law unlike d terrorists touts like ur kind..we do things accordingly ok?! Harm him and know whats up

Looking soooo FRESH indeed, courtesy of Nigeria and Kudje prison officials! grin grin grin

****Dead Man Crying****

Lastpage!

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu by Deathslater: 9:09pm On Jan 12, 2017
lastpage:

Just look at another "Galla-Seller" dabbling into International Standards!
What does this clown know about international standards, as ti applies to what?

Intelligent people are talking about a "sovereign constitution of a sovereign country" and this bobcat is talking about "standards"!
So, standards, will surpass a sovereign constitution, abi?

Carry your Galla idea go 3rd mainland Bridge traffic, abeg.

Lastpage!
That guy is more intelligent than you. Check his comment and check yours and see who is making sense.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu by mcquin(m): 9:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
felixomor:

Mscheww
What a show of buffoonery!
You don't have to throw insult to disprove my point. Are you an Ipob sympathiser or not? If @yes@ why insult me?
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu by felixomor: 11:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
lastpage:

Just look at another "Galla-Seller" dabbling into International Standards!
What does this clown know about international standards, as ti applies to what?

Intelligent people are talking about a "sovereign constitution of a sovereign country" and this bobcat is talking about "standards"!
So, standards, will surpass a sovereign constitution, abi?

Carry your Galla idea go 3rd mainland Bridge traffic, abeg.

Lastpage!

Are u educated at all?

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu by felixomor: 11:39pm On Jan 12, 2017
Deathslater:
That guy is more intelligent than you. Check his comment and check yours and see who is making sense.

Thank u my brother.
The guy just showed, he doesnt even read.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu by Rulezee09(m): 12:13am On Jan 13, 2017
sarrki:
This sounds better .

The president of the most populous black African nation

Cannot be threatened.

God Bless President Muhammadu Buhari

God Bless Federal Republic Of Nigeria
Dear God, may those who voted and are still actively in support of Buhari suffer 10X more than any other Nigerian till 2019
..Sarki receive sense ur fulani broda has rubbish this country
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu by glossy6(f): 7:56am On Jan 13, 2017
Ioannes:

when you hate others without cause, you'll expect them to hate you back. That's why you think every other tribe hate you.

Who has time to be hating on your skinny @ss. Lol.

We Igbos love those around us unlike the Yellobas and Awusas that hate other tribes with passion.

You can go ahead and kiss my fat @ss.lol
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu by amiibaby(f): 2:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
Wow really. Is that baad? Sorry ooo... I wish U quick recovery
momentarylapse:

Finally you can see? Thank god...because I heard that the excess drug use had affected your eyesight! Good for you!
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu by dosk: 7:09pm On Jan 15, 2017
EmekaBlue:
CHICKENED OUT.....yeah,im happy and u cant b 100% sure nothing would have happened...D country security is not that professional plz,we all know that also.Thankyou

Find out more
For you to think a bunch of young boys would stand against the best African army is a joke.
Let me break it down for you
PMB is the EXECUTIONER
BURATAI is the Strike Chief
Better still ask the SHITTES
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu by EmekaBlue(m): 7:41pm On Jan 15, 2017
dosk:

Find out more
For you to think a bunch of young boys would stand against the best African army is a joke.
Let me break it down for you
PMB is the EXECUTIONER
BURATAI is the Strike Chief
Better still ask the SHITTES
to think we r dumb cows like d shiites...u must b ignorant..d dumb dullard fresident is even smarter than u...

calculative attack...even sniper possible
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu by irrefragable: 11:16am On Jan 25, 2017
Ioannes:

who are you fooling? We both know that the Igbos in the SW would rather die there than return home permanently.

This was proven 2years ago during the march for Kanu.

Biafra will be another waste. You want to turn your region to paradise but can't do so now.
Your governors, senators, local govt chairmen, policemen, civil servants are all Igbos.

Are you waiting for the Jews to come and help you then?

Please dont compare me with your brothers who go out from the shores of this country to South Africa, Malaysia etc to soil the name of the rest of us.
Biafra will be another waste? Why are you crying over own headache. You don't want us to go? You want us to continue to piggyback you in one nigeria because you are afraid of standing on your own feet. You afonjas are a disgusting cowardly bunch......
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
irrefragable:
Biafra will be another waste? Why are you crying over own headache. You don't want us to go? You want us to continue to piggyback you in one nigeria because you are afraid of standing on your own feet. You afonjas are a disgusting cowardly bunch......

@bolded,

More of your people migrate to Yoruba land daily, fleeing Igbo land @ a rate which leaves you wondering If there's war in Igbo land and you still say you're piggy backing us?

You go to Yoruba land, cause overpopulation, struggle for the resources meant for a few, reproduce like rabbits, and you still think we're dependent on YOU?

I'm amazed at your stupidity sir. I'm really amazed.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu by irrefragable: 1:06pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ioannes:

@bolded,

More of your people migrate to Yoruba land daily, fleeing Igbo land @ a rate which leaves you wondering If there's war in Igbo land and you still say you're piggy backing us?

You go to Yoruba land, cause overpopulation, struggle for the resources meant for a few, reproduce like rabbits, and you still think we're dependent on YOU?

I'm amazed at your stupidity sir. I'm really amazed.
it's your wickedness that causes why igbos come to Lagos today. After the war you connived with your hausa-fulani masters to underdevelope igboland infrastructurally so they will flock to other lands and forget about Biafra. But your wickedness came back to haunt you cause they came to your land and relegated you to the background so you all are now shouting that they should go back to their erosion land.

I'm telling if we get our Biafra we'll leave your Lagos for you in droves.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
irrefragable:
it's your wickedness that causes why igbos come to Lagos today. After the war you connived with your hausa-fulani masters to underdevelope igboland infrastructurally so they will flock to other lands and forget about Biafra. But your wickedness came back to haunt you cause they came to your land and relegated you to the background so you all are now shouting that they should go back to their erosion land.

I'm telling if we get our Biafra we'll leave your Lagos for you in droves.

Seun please take note of this moniker I'm quoting. I'm nominating him for the "dumbest comment of the decade" award. If he doesn't win I'll Sue you, I promise. angry
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu by thedarksider: 1:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
we are not releasing that terrorist...

we will execute him...
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu by sarrki(m): 2:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
thedarksider:
we are not releasing that terrorist...

we will execute him...

He will know say khaki no be leather
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu by thedarksider: 2:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
sarrki:

they think we are joking.....
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu by irrefragable: 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ioannes:

Seun please take note of this moniker I'm quoting. I'm nominating him for the "dumbest comment of the decade" award. If he doesn't win I'll Sue you, I promise. angry
don't attempt to derail the issue here. Start campaigning for secession so igbos will leave your land.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu by thedarksider: 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
sarrki:

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu by disumusa: 3:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
lastpage:

Looking soooo FRESH indeed, courtesy of Nigeria and Kudje prison officials! grin grin grin

****Dead Man Crying****

Lastpage!
why is he crying
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu by sarrki(m): 3:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
thedarksider:

they think we are joking.....

Naso my brother
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
irrefragable:
don't attempt to derail the issue here. Start campaigning for secession so igbos will leave your land.

I'm sorry but I'm not sure I can bring myself down to your mental level. No offence.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu by irrefragable: 5:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ioannes:

I'm sorry but I'm not sure I can bring myself down to your mental level. No offence.
gerarahere mehn coward. After you start typing those sh!t like 'all you see is Biafra why can't you see the bigger picture' and 'Biafra will also be a waste' using style to beg igbos to continue nurturing you in one nigeria while forming adviser
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu by thedarksider: 6:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
CXLVII:
grin grin grin

Kanu must surpass Nelson Mandela's record as a freedom fighter.

He has to beat the 27years imprisonment record.

lets double that..we are nigeria not south africa..

54years + 36states,one year for each state...

yea...well...super mandela...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki To Face Trial On 3 Of The Counts Of Corruption / Buhari Lacks Political Will To Halt By Fulani Herdsmen - Reps / 2023 Presidency: Buhari, Tinubu, Others To Agree On Zoning 2021, Says Ngige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.