Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,538 members, 7,905,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 05:33 AM

If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? (22671 Views)

If U Were Asked To Pick A Date From Nairaland, Who Would It Be? / Ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date Any Of These Guys?? / Guys, If You Date Any Of These Girls, You're In Soup! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Gabry(f): 2:06pm On Nov 28, 2009
harry Potter, no mind my yeyeness. I was just trying to play around. grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by annyplenty(m): 2:12pm On Nov 28, 2009
why is nobody choosing me?
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Gabry(f): 2:13pm On Nov 28, 2009
^^^ Are u male or female?
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by annyplenty(m): 2:16pm On Nov 28, 2009
Gabry:

^^^ Are u male or female?

compliment of your sex
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Gabry(f): 2:26pm On Nov 28, 2009
Ok, than I cannot date you
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by annyplenty(m): 2:28pm On Nov 28, 2009
when a girl says 'NO' she actually means 'YES'
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Gabry(f): 3:03pm On Nov 28, 2009
U're a male
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by annyplenty(m): 3:07pm On Nov 28, 2009
Gabry:

U're a male

Is my assertion correct. Are you a typical girl? Her NO means YES
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Gabry(f): 3:33pm On Nov 28, 2009
For me, I love and appreciate men but I dont think a dark skin guy would want a yellow skin girl like me. embarassed
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Handsomeemmy(m): 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2009
Don't know yet, still thinking.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by annyplenty(m): 4:00pm On Nov 28, 2009
yellow skinned gabryl
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Gabry(f): 4:45pm On Nov 28, 2009
annyplenty:

yellow skinned gabryl

U have a problem with that
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by annyplenty(m): 4:50pm On Nov 28, 2009
@gabry,

no problem at all, i am just imagining
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Mrblazer(m): 4:55pm On Nov 28, 2009
Fair complexioned is beautiful. grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by edoyad(m): 4:55pm On Nov 28, 2009
@ gaby i know you're just saying that without meaning it. You know that the average Nigerian man worships yellow girls. I even heard that north african Migrants sell their daughters at a premium rate to illiterate billionaire alhajis in kano grin grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Mrblazer(m): 5:00pm On Nov 28, 2009
Meaning what na? grin. ''yellow'' skin is neat and sexy.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by edoyad(m): 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2009
^^ meaning mr Blazer's daddy has 4 wives with two of them being shua arabs he bought for a bargain price of 2 lexus jeeps and a house.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Mrblazer(m): 5:10pm On Nov 28, 2009
And your dad exchange his only wife for bicycle. grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by edoyad(m): 5:13pm On Nov 28, 2009
grin not just any bicycle, the custom made to design bicycle by ferrari . cool there are only 7 of them in world.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by sexyZee(f): 5:15pm On Nov 28, 2009
^^^hmmm
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by annyplenty(m): 5:19pm On Nov 28, 2009
Gabry has caused war between edoyad and mr. blazer.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Mrblazer(m): 5:20pm On Nov 28, 2009
@edoyad. During those days when your dad married you mum was there anything like ferrari bicycle? It actually the one with a big wheel in the front and a tiny wheel at the back grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by edoyad(m): 5:27pm On Nov 28, 2009
See am, mumu pikin, you never learn. That was how Enzo Ferrari started and those antiques are worth millions today. Where do you think my daddy got the money to make me so strong and sexy ?
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Mrblazer(m): 5:33pm On Nov 28, 2009
Sexy my ass grin. Tell that to the goats. grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by edoyad(m): 5:42pm On Nov 28, 2009
I know you're already marketing me to all the female blazers in blaze town.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Mrblazer(m): 5:50pm On Nov 28, 2009
Nah. Am through with slave trade. grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by tracy56(f): 5:57pm On Nov 28, 2009
really .so niger men like yellowgirls ,na whoa oh .
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by edoyad(m): 6:00pm On Nov 28, 2009
Which of them in particular ? Cos i know you're into the transatlantic, trans saharan and inter tribal trade. grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Mrblazer(m): 6:04pm On Nov 28, 2009
Guy you are making me talk 2 much in NL. What do you want from me? Cos if it is chioma your sister you want me to date, am sorry I cant. grin. She is not fair complexioned. grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by tracy56(f): 6:09pm On Nov 28, 2009
am laughing u niger guys , are crazy after yellow girls, yellow girls .
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by sexyZee(f): 9:20pm On Nov 28, 2009
@poster, i wud like to date roshid
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Czarskit(m): 9:46pm On Nov 28, 2009
. . .Gabby & Moyola. . .  kiss btw anybody seen her around lately?. . .  

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25)

The Pitfalls Of An Office Romance / Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander / Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.