Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,439 members, 7,940,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 10:18 AM

If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? (22798 Views)

If U Were Asked To Pick A Date From Nairaland, Who Would It Be? / Ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date Any Of These Guys?? / Guys, If You Date Any Of These Girls, You're In Soup! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:10am On Nov 30, 2009
whitelexi!!! i called him first!  angry
now back off!  cool

i dont even really know the guys you named, so enjoy them finish.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by 190: 4:12am On Nov 30, 2009
no1 even wanna date me~

is that how bad ive been~

@opelovely~
please dont mention,im still doin all i can 2 get in touch wit u~
just wanna be a friend dats all~

@gabry
pls i dont have any feelins for the-amaka and the-amaka i dont have any future with gabry cos shes taken
ALL I WANT IS OPELOVELY or sexyzee
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:20am On Nov 30, 2009
there may not be a lot of guys here to date, but probably a lot of good fuks. lol
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by lovemoi2(f): 4:21am On Nov 30, 2009
lol
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by na2day2(m): 4:24am On Nov 30, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

there may not be a lot of guys here to date, but probably a lot of good fuks. lol

and u will know?
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Gabry(f): 4:24am On Nov 30, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

whitelexi!!! i called him first!  angry
now back off!  cool

i dont even really know the guys you named, so enjoy them finish.

Fine, U can have whitelexi for your Hot self  tongue

But stay away from No2Atheism.  angry

190:

no1 even wanna date me~

is that how bad ive been~

@opelovely~
please dont mention,im still doin all i can 2 get in touch wit u~
just wanna be a friend dats all~

@gabry
pls i dont have any feelins for the-amaka and the-amaka i dont have any future with gabry cos shes taken
ALL I WANT IS OPELOVELY or sexyzee

Ok, Im glad you have good taste grin tongue
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:25am On Nov 30, 2009
hence the word probably
so many guys here gist about their goods, i mean something has got to be right.
you guys should live up to your words, right?
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by chika98: 4:26am On Nov 30, 2009
Mystical doesn't look bad. I won't mind getting to know him.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:26am On Nov 30, 2009
Gabry:

Fine, U can have whitelexi for your Hot self  tongue

But stay away from No2Atheism.  angry

thanks, i have now claimed what belongs to me.
okay ill stay away from him, that doesnt mean i wont look, or even occassionally touch.  cool
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Gabry(f): 4:29am On Nov 30, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

thanks, i have now claimed what belongs to me.
okay ill stay away from him, that doesnt mean i wont look, or even occassionally touch.  cool

U naughty girl!!! angry
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:30am On Nov 30, 2009
naughty is my middle name!
*shhhh!* Christmas is coming, dont tell Santa. wink
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Gabry(f): 4:34am On Nov 30, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

naughty is my middle name!
*shhhh!* Christmas is coming, dont tell Santa. wink

LOL! grin Did you know that Im Santa's Top CHief Assistant cheesy

190:

Look at this rotten puss~y talking~
get a fckin life Jare~
rotten puss~y

hey! Mind your language young man!!! angry
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:35am On Nov 30, 2009
KAI!! embarassed
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by 190: 4:42am On Nov 30, 2009
Gabry:

LOL! grin Did you know that Im Santa's Top CHief Assistant cheesy

hey! Mind your language young man!!! angry

i want 2 believe u saw what happened earlier~
i was quietly on my own and she came after me

THE-AMAKA:

KAI!! embarassed
i believe u saw that too~

lovemoi2:

LOL
Kip laughing 2 yourself~ dont do somethin abt it, very soon it wud decay~
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by 404eater(m): 4:43am On Nov 30, 2009
404eater:

platinumnk

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:43am On Nov 30, 2009
190, so you dont love me again?
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by lovemoi2(f): 4:44am On Nov 30, 2009
190:

Kip laughing 2 yourself~ dont do somethin abt it, very soon it wud decay~

LOL
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by 190: 4:47am On Nov 30, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

190, so you dont love me again?

sorry NO i dont~
although im single on dis land and free 2 roam as i like~
but i dont love u the-amaka~ cos my heart is somewhere else~
No offence but i know u have tons of guys even with 11 ABS all lined up waiting 4 u so i have 2 go somewher else~

lovemoi2:

LOL
i might have 2 exercise the quote silence is the best answer given 2 any crase from yaba left around
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by 190: 4:49am On Nov 30, 2009
404eater:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

sorry shes not in2 eating dogs~
shes taken~

have u heard of one certain theseeker~
then u shud know wat i mean by shes taken~
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:50am On Nov 30, 2009
190:

sorry NO i dont~
although im single on dis land and free 2 roam as i like~
but i dont love u the-amaka~ cos my heart is somewhere else~
No offence but i know u have tons of guys even with 11 ABS all lined up waiting 4 u so i have 2 go somewher else~

eeeeeyahhhhh  cry
(sings) please, dont break my heart. . . (SOBS!)  cry
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by 190: 4:56am On Nov 30, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

eeeeeyahhhhh  cry
(sings) please, dont break my heart. . . (SOBS!)  cry

** shocked shocked shocked shocked**
runs away~
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:57am On Nov 30, 2009
190:

** shocked shocked shocked shocked**
runs away~
you want to run away eh? eehhhhhh okay ooooo.
i will get my charm and tie you down.
rubbish cool
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by 404eater(m): 4:57am On Nov 30, 2009
190:

sorry shes not in2 eating dogs~
shes taken~

have u heard of one certain theseeker~
then u shud know wat i mean by shes taken~

na wetin be seeker?
taken by who na?
abeg tell me so I can prepare my charms grin grin

abi na tell me sef, na true? cry cry
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:59am On Nov 30, 2009
404eater:

na wetin be seeker?
taken by who na?

you dey for naija, why not mind your business. angry
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by 404eater(m): 5:02am On Nov 30, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

you dey for naija, why not mind your business. angry
wetin
my sister nwa you yab me like dis sef cry cry
platinum dey for 9ja abi? cheesy
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:04am On Nov 30, 2009
404eater:

wetin

lol
i said YOU dey for naija, abi? so mind your business.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by 190: 5:08am On Nov 30, 2009
404eater:

wetin

1st,
plat is not in 9ja so she isnt for kidnappin~
2nd
im her 2nd official husband incase theseeker should mess up
im her standby husband and every1 knows that~
3rd
she isnt into 404 eating i mean dog meat~
shes a vegetarian although her husband theseeker is a meatarian~
and lastly turn your attention 2 one slowpoke called lovemoi2
shes all free and ready 2 romp u as shes Hot all day round,12months except in a leap year~

404eater:

na wetin be seeker?
taken by who na?

sorry ure in the states,im in 9ja,2nd u have already been taken~
3rd,why not try crisbrown or sometin since ure closer 2 him than myself
i Just want my ope or my smallie sexyzee 2 myself~
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by 404eater(m): 5:10am On Nov 30, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

lol
i said YOU dey for naija, abi? so mind your business.

my darling, na u have plat contact? shocked
na so come and collect it for me oo
she not married?
i shall reward u very finely grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by sjeezy8: 5:11am On Nov 30, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Owen2(m): 1:04pm On Nov 30, 2009
Blah,
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by papine(m): 1:15pm On Nov 30, 2009
@pat,,,,,,,, plz nowwwww

are u playing hard 2 get now angry
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by mirababy: 2:31pm On Nov 30, 2009
why re u guys begging each other? na wa 4 naira landers ooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25)

The Act Of Mis-talking / Tips On How To Survive "All My Friends Are Getting Married" / Relationship Status = Complicated! What Does It Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.