Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,400 members, 7,881,458 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:08 PM

Need Answers - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Need Answers (470 Views)

Wall SCREEDING Question Needs Answers Please. / Questions And Answers On Excision Land Title / Urgent Need Of Objective Questions And Answers In Architecture In My Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Answers by Richiesneh11: 4:45am On Jan 13, 2017
Hello there
Please you guys will have to pardon my English because I'm not an English expect or whatever so anything you see here try and understand it and please no insults, I just need help and if you're able to give me what I need I'll be very happy.

This for the architect here actually I just need any architect who can sketch out a plan for me
The land size is 100 by 50 and I want to build three flats inside, 2 bedroom flats actually and one 3 bedroom, so I want any architect here who can sketch out any beautiful plan here with pictures and also write out the cost it will take to build it,
The steps should be written as well I mean
Something like this,
Laying of foundation --------the amount should be placed
Then raising of foundation ------ the amount also she be placed here
Just like that, till roofing stage, if I find your work good I'll definitely give you a call and use you to work on building.
Thanks
Abeg make Ona manage the English Na the one when I sabi
Re: Need Answers by Richiesneh11: 6:13pm On Jan 13, 2017
Wait o so no engineer here or what's happening
Re: Need Answers by abouzaid: 6:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
Richiesneh11:
Wait o so no engineer here or what's happening
where is the land? which part of the land is facing the road, the part measuring 100 or the one measuring 50?
Re: Need Answers by Heymus(m): 6:58pm On Jan 13, 2017
Richiesneh11:
Hello there
Please you guys will have to pardon my English because I'm not an English expect or whatever so anything you see here try and understand it and please no insults, I just need help and if you're able to give me what I need I'll be very happy.

This for the architect here actually I just need any architect who can sketch out a plan for me
The land size is 100 by 50 and I want to build three flats inside, 2 bedroom flats actually and one 3 bedroom, so I want any architect here who can sketch out any beautiful plan here with pictures and also write out the cost it will take to build it,
The steps should be written as well I mean
Something like this,
Laying of foundation --------the amount should be placed
Then raising of foundation ------ the amount also she be placed here
Just like that, till roofing stage, if I find your work good I'll definitely give you a call and use you to work on building.
Thanks
Abeg make Ona manage the English Na the one when I sabi
i can help you out on this. But you said you need three flat. 2bedroom and 3bedroom. So pls you need to explain this better.
You can reach me on 08036879623. Or olaniyan_amos@yahoo.com
Re: Need Answers by Richiesneh11: 3:25am On Jan 15, 2017
@abouzaid the 50 is facing the road
Re: Need Answers by Richiesneh11: 3:26am On Jan 15, 2017
@heymus I mean two 2bedroom and one 3bedroom, that's a total of three flats

(1) (Reply)

Suto Properties Present To You Star Gardens / A Room In A Two Bedroom Flat To Let / 25 Unit Room Hotel In Abuja For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.