Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,067 members, 7,946,647 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 11:25 PM

Strategy Of Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strategy Of Love (970 Views)

A Moment Of Love / Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? / What is the Colour of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strategy Of Love by Iwalewami: 9:21am On Nov 25, 2009
I am a young lady of 26, slim, dark and beautiful, that was involved in a rape 4yrs ago, which resolved 2 a baby, and now a young man is wanting 2pip into my pant claiming not to see anything wrong with me having a baby. Pls i need ur advice because life has not been fair 2me.
Re: Strategy Of Love by mitchyy(f): 9:13am On Nov 26, 2009
Just make sure ure 99% sure of the guy.I wouldnt advise you to  have sex with him especially with what uve gone thru.if he loves you he'll wait!
Re: Strategy Of Love by skipo87(m): 2:13pm On Dec 13, 2009
mitchyy:

Just make sure ure 99% sure of the guy.I wouldnt advise you to  have sex with him especially with what uve gone thru.if he loves you he'll wait!

wait?? i beg,
go girl, lets hope u get another two kids from this one then he dumps u and u het another two kids from the next and it goes on and on,
i wonder what goes on in the heads of some gals,
do u in the world need someone to tell u what to do? use ur head, its ur greatest asset
Re: Strategy Of Love by Nneomaj(f): 2:52pm On Dec 26, 2009
Dat u've had a baby does not mean u wont find true love again. Just be careful by saying no to sex n u'll surely be happy again.
Re: Strategy Of Love by Nneomaj(f): 2:56pm On Dec 26, 2009
Dat u've had a baby does not mean u wont find true love again. Just be careful by saying no to sex n u'll surely be happy again.
Re: Strategy Of Love by mousty: 11:16pm On Dec 27, 2009
This world is unpredictablẽ, i atleast have 2 give my advicẻ, 2 be woman 4 your own is better then 2 abondent ur self.
Re: Strategy Of Love by princeohms: 2:55pm On Feb 10, 2010
Mousty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Your Ideal Bf, Gf Or Rather Partner? / Do You Beleive In Man Of God / Valentine Love For Sale In A Lagos Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.