Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,819 members, 7,872,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:01 PM

Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) (41285 Views)

Man Who Masterminded The Torture Of Lady Over Missing Phone, Arrested. Photos / Youths Prevent The Kidnap Of A Businessman In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / A Businessman's Picture Mistakenly Published As That Of Evans The Kidnap Kingpin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by Islie: 10:42pm On Jan 14, 2017
By Lucky Nwanekwu

A pregnant woman,Eniola Kareem, her husband Paul Kareem and another suspect, Ayoola sodiq (21) have been arrested by the Lagos State Police Command for alleged kidnap of one Idris Saheed.

The 21-year-old pregnant woman and her husband aged 23 according to the police, were arrested last week after the kidnap and payment of N100,000 ransom into her husband’s account by the parents of the 23-year-old victim.

According to the woman who claimed to be the mastermind of the kidnap, “ Idris has been making advances at me and I thought I could milk him without having anything to do with him.

“One day, during a telephone conversation with him, he informed me that he was coming to Mowe and would like to see me since I lived there. I obliged him.

Thereafter, I muted the idea of kidnapping him because I know how rich his parents are. I told my husband about how we would kidnap him and tie him with a rope . I told him that when he comes to the house, I will do anything he wants . I planned the kidnap with my husband and his friend Sodiq and we demanded N100,000 from his parents before we released him.”

On his part, Mr.Paul said: “I planned it with my wife who I met in a club where I dance and we started dating . The person we kidnapped told my wife that he was coming to the house, thinking she was still single and that was what prompted the kidnap. We did not harm him or use any ammunition, it was a docile operation.

The boy is gentle and cooperated with us . My wife told me that the boy is from a very wealthy home and that his father is a multi-millionaire but we only requested for N100,000 and we were paid three days later.. We are not real kidnappers and we have not done this before .

Immediately he entered the house to see my wife, we pounced on him and tied him to a chair and demanded that he should call his parents and tell them that he had been kidnapped and needed a sum of N100,000 to be released.”

Speaking, the third suspect, Ayooala sodiq, said ‘’Paul is my friend .I met him at a club at Mowe Ibafo where he was a dancer.

There he introduced me to this business and told me how he was planning to kidnap the victim. He called me and told me about his plan of kidnapping a young boy with his wife .

She called the boy and when he came to the house, they pounced on him and told him to sit on the floor . After that , they called his parents and informed them of the kidnap demanding that they pay N100,000 to her husbands account . After the kidnap , I was given N30,000 while Paul took N40,000 and gave the left over which is N30,000 to his wife.

The police tracked me and arrested me after they already arrested Paul and his pregnant wife and since then , I’ ve been in police custody.

The suspects according to the Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, Dolapo Badmos would be charged to court.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/pregnant-woman-masterminded-kidnap-admirer/

1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by dingbang(m): 11:23pm On Jan 14, 2017
angry

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by Nixiepie(f): 11:29pm On Jan 14, 2017
100k?...Imagine what poverty can do

A whole pregnant woman for that matter

34 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by folly22(f): 12:58am On Jan 15, 2017
Dis people are really stupid. Is it a crime to admire you. They even went ahead to kidnap him in their house.

12 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 4:28am On Jan 15, 2017
All because of money, smh.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by Kondomatic(m): 9:58am On Jan 15, 2017
He met the Wife in a club.

He met the friend in a club.

It's alright.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 15, 2017
They all met each other at a club. Birds of the same feather flock together.

12 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by veekid(m): 3:06pm On Jan 15, 2017

name checked

7 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by Drinokrane: 3:09pm On Jan 15, 2017

Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by Yinkey6(m): 3:10pm On Jan 15, 2017
cheesy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 15, 2017
see their faces like left over Eba...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by ddaammyy(f): 3:10pm On Jan 15, 2017
Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 15, 2017
grin grin grin grin

She stoops to conquer!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by koolcat: 3:13pm On Jan 15, 2017
AFONJAs....weldone oo

21 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by pesty100(m): 3:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
What's with this igbo bigots
Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by loadedvibes: 3:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
Been pregnant doesn't make you any less of a wayward..
Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by gbegemaster(m): 3:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
Abeg make una stop this afonja and ipob nonsense. It's time for the mods to start banning anyone who writes such tribalistic nonsense. Kudos for dealing with the IDGAF crew.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by NaijaMutant(f): 3:15pm On Jan 15, 2017
My prayer has not changed yet:

May those who voted and still support this change suffer more than any other Nigerian

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by NaijaMutant(f): 3:15pm On Jan 15, 2017
pesty100:
What's with this igbo bigots

The only thing wrong is that your people are now kidnapping each other for only 100k due to poverty induced Change.

I feel so sorry for you cool

May it not get to the point where you will be kidnapped for a plate of Amala grin grin grin

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by blazeahams(m): 3:16pm On Jan 15, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by NaijaMutant(f): 3:16pm On Jan 15, 2017
Ok
mainman7:
Sad souls called igbos are just too senselessly greedy. They become economic Power by kleptomaniacally raking in our money in Millions by importing substandard goods to our Yoruba Lands and selling them to us, yet we don't complain or envy their becoming dominant economically. Whatever satanically shallow-minded igbos can't have, they'll try to ensure Yorubas don't have it. They are hell-bent on removing every iota of Glory remaining on the Yorubas, the only position GOD place us as the 1st currently in Nigeria, Africa and the World is the Church. I've noticed a new trend being spread by Jim Obiewee and his other igbos stooges, scandalously touching the anointed Ones of GOD just because they are Yorubas. I bed, if they were igbos all the evil things being spread against these wonderful men would never be. Thunder, Lightening and Fire of GOD that called these wonderful Men of GOD shall shatter u evil-minded igbos to irredeemable pieces!!! Sad souls called igbos shall NEVER find Peace!

See Bitterness for Igbos cheesy

May you remain this way for ever

I'm so happy you are pained grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by kaluchuks(m): 3:20pm On Jan 15, 2017
The club family from the brown roof Republic has done it again. They lagos state govt should use them as an example to other people planning to do same.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by Rapmoney(m): 3:20pm On Jan 15, 2017
shocked Na wa o!!!
Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by harriet412(f): 3:20pm On Jan 15, 2017
Nawa o ..100,000 wey dem no go spend reach how many days .
Poverty in the land.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cultists Stripped Unclad, Killed In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) / Cultists Kill Two At Imo State University Main Gate / Man Spends Two Years In Prison After Taking Neighbour To Hospital. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.