Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,134 members, 7,887,279 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:44 AM

Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) (41289 Views)

Man Who Masterminded The Torture Of Lady Over Missing Phone, Arrested. Photos / Youths Prevent The Kidnap Of A Businessman In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / A Businessman's Picture Mistakenly Published As That Of Evans The Kidnap Kingpin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by intricate(m): 4:48pm On Jan 15, 2017
Kondomatic:
He met the Wife in a club.

He met the friend in a club.

It's alright.
That tells us the whole story
Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by emynike2001(m): 5:09pm On Jan 15, 2017
KONJI NA BASTARD

THE BEGINNING OF KONJI

IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL.
Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by Chiefobdk1: 5:54pm On Jan 15, 2017
Brown roof republic sawt waste cone head afonjas i see u. Kidnapping like usual. .
Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by gbegemaster(m): 5:59pm On Jan 15, 2017
ceejay80s:

U never make this king of comment when an igbo commits a crime
I will look out for it now that you've mentioned it. It's getting out of hand. I saw it as a couple of kids having fun in the beginning but it's enough. Before this play go come serious and person go wound.
Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by Missmossy(f): 6:00pm On Jan 15, 2017
Shameless people undecided i guess the money is for the unborn child. Her husband too is a liability else he wouldn't have supported such. Truly an idle mind is the devil 's workshop. They should dance to the tune of the drum, heartless people.
Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by kaluchuks(m): 6:09pm On Jan 15, 2017
walemoney007:
can you see how daft you are,there is no yoruba word called "olaniyi" go and learn how to read and write in yoruba before you write trash
Dear deranged mad cow,i sincerely wish I have a spare time to learn yoruba language,but even if I do have,i will prefer to learn hausa...undiluted fool

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by ceejay80s(m): 6:10pm On Jan 15, 2017
gbegemaster:
I will look out for it now that you've mentioned it. It's getting out of hand. I saw it as a couple of kids having fun in the beginning but it's enough. Before this play go come serious and person go wound.

Lol....
Wound ké ? No blood for internet fight
Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by Hades2016(m): 6:13pm On Jan 15, 2017
gbegemaster:
Abeg make una stop this afonja and ipob nonsense. It's time for the mods to start banning anyone who writes such tribalistic nonsense. Kudos for dealing with the IDGAF crew.
u support you brother .... the Afonja and Ipob is getting out of hand in here , they should pls stop
Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by Hades2016(m): 6:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
NaijaMutant:

The only thing wrong is that your people are now kidnapping each other for only 100k due to poverty induced Change.

I feel so sorry for you cool

May it not get to the point where you will be kidnapped for a plate of Amala grin grin grin

Lol ..... Wicked grin
Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by gbegemaster(m): 6:53pm On Jan 15, 2017
ceejay80s:

Lol....
Wound ké ? No blood for internet fight
nor be from Internet them take organise nairaland party so?
Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 15, 2017
Their own don finish ni no be death sentence be dat.
Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:39pm On Jan 15, 2017
U planned to kidnap som1 and u carry out such an operation inside ur house nawa oooo sum1 clarify me cus I don't understand
Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by buffalowings: 9:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
Tiny23:
see their faces like left over Eba...

lol
this one too is a clown
Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by walemoney007(m): 11:55pm On Jan 15, 2017
kaluchuks:
Dear deranged mad cow,i sincerely wish I have a spare time to learn yoruba language,but even if I do have,i will prefer to learn hausa...undiluted fool
if you like learn fulani,i just want you to know how stup?d and daft you are.bye fool
Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by kaluchuks(m): 1:09am On Jan 16, 2017
walemoney007:
if you like learn fulani,i just want you to know how stup?d and daft you are.bye fool
alright sir at least e pain you disgusting retard coward,come and beat me I won't learn your language ewu gambia
Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by nurusystem(m): 7:20am On Jan 16, 2017
ipob ppl no go finish us..
Re: Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) by walemoney007(m): 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
kaluchuks:
alright sir at least e pain you disgusting retard coward,come and beat me I won't learn your language ewu gambia
why will e pain me? a lot of ibos in ago iwoye are speaking yorubas,so why should i care if you speak it or not

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Sentenced To 90 Years In Prison For N5.6 million Admission Fraud / Ex-banker steals N27m from customer’s account (Pictured) / Man Caught After Buying N986k Worth Of Phones With Fake Alert In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.