Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,665 members, 7,889,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:55 AM

Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students (56856 Views)

Fateema Ganduje And Ajibola Ajimobi Are A Non-virtuous Couple – Kwankwaso / Olusegun Obasanjo Acts In Samuel Ajibola's Comedy Skit / Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by olagbemi118(m): 4:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
What else could anyone expect from the daughter of a thief?

4 Likes

Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by isaacsegun(m): 4:43pm On Jan 15, 2017
her level of stupidity is nothing to compare about,imagine she even have mouth to talk when she suppose to burry her face in shame.

2 Likes

Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by buchilino(m): 4:43pm On Jan 15, 2017
2MORROW, ONE CUCUMBER WILL POST HER PICTURES ON NL WITH D TITLE, "CHECKOUT D PRETTY DAUGHTER OF OYO STATE GOVERNOR". UNKNOWN 2 DEM DAT SHE IS MORE HEARTLESS THAN D DEVIL.

3 Likes

Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by klax(m): 4:44pm On Jan 15, 2017
Look at who is talking You called student mannerless for shutting them.out of school for eight months little brat you lost your senses already and I'm ashamEd of you. But why is it that inbetween oyo and osun kids like kemi oluloyo are so common Lousy kids from Lousy parents.

Pls warning I did say what I said for my silly tribe guy to turn it tribal rants ok orelse thunder will fire you this Sunday if you dare turn my word to attack on any tribe.

Father is talking pikin too menstruating from her mouth what a nonsense. If you know you can talk go to the campus and repeat what you have just said then you will know who truly lack respect.

Tell your Lousy father to let these guys get back to class and shut your mouth daughter of looter.

5 Likes

Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by lekan3531(m): 4:48pm On Jan 15, 2017
thunder fire ur mouth....not ur fault u school outside the country.u can't feel our pains
Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by Nathseun(m): 4:48pm On Jan 15, 2017
That's what happen wen u vote an incompetent leader as a governor, somebody that can not manage his household hw can he manage the state. What a pity!

2 Likes

Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 15, 2017
i dont believe she said that.i dont believe she culd ever say that at all at all
my frends dat work with lautech have not been paid since last year
d school has bin shut down for over 8 months
and this girl deem it fit to abuse them.
I dont believe it
Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by muller102(m): 4:56pm On Jan 15, 2017
But this is non of my business
Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 15, 2017
Lol. Magnanimity doesn't mean pride. It rather means the state of being magnanimous, which means to show compassion or clemency to your adversaries.@haykinzz
Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by JuneOctober(f): 4:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
Lol. grin Mtcheww. Na for social media. Let her just say that in front of the students. They will beat out everything she has learnt in school from her head. The school was shut down for like 8 months and she has the effrontery to type rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by dfrost: 4:59pm On Jan 15, 2017
femi4:
What course are you "DOING" grin

I had to go back and see the video clip. To say I'm embarrassed that a sitting governor would utter such uncouth words, is to say the least.

What course are you “DOING”? grin

4 Likes

Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by Onogiede(m): 5:00pm On Jan 15, 2017
If I have to blame this alfortunate imprudent,sillybeing of a daughter, it will first of all start from some west elits who actually dn't know about power hungers,..they keep forcing APC on helpless masses
Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by orebear(f): 5:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
idiotic element.
Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by HqBoss: 5:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
dis babe is begging for hot afternoon slap. if she doesnt apologize, she's already painted a bull's eye on her back. omo rada-rada

2 Likes

Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by babooshka: 5:04pm On Jan 15, 2017
XXLDICK:
She is lucky her dad could afford a private school for her to attend... She insults the same people whose tax paid her school fees.

These students have been at home for almost a year, haba!

Your Dad is lucky someone like me wasn't in that protest ground. Stones would have rained on his skull filled with rotten brain. Your father is a vagabond

She is a _bitch, cretin, dimwit, fool, idiot, stupid... All derogatory words, those are what she's

I dey vex gan.

Picture of her and her sugar daddy
. Her papa no 4 fit try am with Ust or ekpoma students. Stone 4 small. Constituted authority oshi. Y can't he pay salaries, have they not been paying his own. He feels he can't be removed, in a civilised place, them 4 done impeach am.

1 Like

Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by Moonland100(m): 5:05pm On Jan 15, 2017
Iya o je , o ni pe ogbo, tani tisa re?. You don't suffer u r saying u r wise, who is your teacher.
This little girl don't understand how world look like, so, is like a 5 years old child speaking
Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by repogirl(f): 5:06pm On Jan 15, 2017
Foolish girl! Because her education wasn't stalled for months. She and her father are big idiots. Did the Constitution say that the school should be closed for months?

It's such a pity sha... We keep allowing these useless politicians use us every single time. When will we realise that we hold the power to turn things around and become united in the fight against these foolish old men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by tyangel: 5:08pm On Jan 15, 2017
Yeye child
Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by babooshka: 5:08pm On Jan 15, 2017
dominique:
Very silly of her. She was privileged to have a hitch free tertiary education outside the country, that's why she is running her mouth. Assuming she's being frustrated like these students, she would hve insulted her elders ancestors. Anu ofia somebody, she should better face her family and stop chooking her nose into matters that does Not concern her
cheesy cheesy cheesy anu ofia somebody
Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by GlitzG: 5:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
At dis point, I don't fear for Nigeria anymore. I just pray to God to answer my prayers financially and get d hell outta dis hell called a country. Words can't express how saddened I am over all dis sad angry sad

1 Like

Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 15, 2017
But is that Ajibola Ajumobi?? she goes by jibss on IG...She always looked like the quiet one,its that menstruating mouth Abisola Ajumobi that has no manners like her father...

1 Like

Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
Dumb daughter of a klepto!

1 Like

Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by lielbree: 5:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
This is the reason why Nigeria is under developed. Our elected officials see themselves as masters and demi gods instead of servants to the the people who elected them...

Imagine how a governor tried to truncate the voice of the students and his daughter has the guts to speak on his behalf! Only in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by hamiiradinoyi: 5:38pm On Jan 15, 2017
She is a girl without thinking..she needs moral training buh her father's i'q is soo low to give out meaningful speech to his daughter.. Callous gov...with that z corrupt daughter...i kno she would b looking for a guy naw..(GHANA GOATS)

1 Like

Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by Artixmentor(m): 5:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
I shake my head for both Dad and daughter.
so her dad is now the constitution.
she labelled thesame set of ppl that took their time to vote for her so called 'constitution' 'dad' into the office as a mannerless students.
I our God Almighty will judge her and her dad calling himself a constituted authority.

The end shall justify the means

"e ba olorun laye re"
Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by Missmossy(f): 5:52pm On Jan 15, 2017
Yeye girl!! Can she go through half of what they have gone through?? She is so silly for such a comment.
Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by Btruth: 6:01pm On Jan 15, 2017
Got word for her. Wait until you see your father disgraced out of office, then you will realise that you and your father and the rest are our subject.

Omo komo.
Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by pricipal2003(m): 6:13pm On Jan 15, 2017
See her face like doll baby. Who are u to say that nigerian students are mannerless. The slowpoke just comfirmed that her entire family are brainless. Imagine a sitting governor addressing a gathering for more than 20 minutes without comming up with a single reason why the school is still closed down. Instead he was busy insulting the student. We all know he did that cos he is in his second term in office. As far he is concerned, the students and their parents or guardians can all go to hell afterall. And then this nitwit with an over painted face caliing her generations MANNERLESS. God will surely judge them all.
Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by yinkson(m): 6:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
haykinzz:
My response to AJIMOBIS DAUGHTER(CONCIETED_CSJ)
The attention of ladokites have be,en drawn to your post
Firstly your username depicts a mannerless magnanimity(pride),I still remember a viral video that shows either yourself or your sister squandering the money that could pay our striking lecturers,its not your fault,you were raised with a stolen silver spoon,your father benefited from the legacy of vibrant, a non tyrannic and good hearted leaders of our precious country,you were gracefully given education without our own JAMB,I am sure you graduated from a prestigious university outside Nigeria
If you are a mother,you are a damn disgrace to your kids because I wonder the kind of legacy you are laying for them
If our country continues in the trend of familiar government, you are a promising havoc to our government
I still have a reserved expression@Orindayozmyname

#Copied

She deserves more!
Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by Tisham20(m): 6:15pm On Jan 15, 2017
shebi ur father don steal money keep 4 u y u no go talk lyk that. in the country u Skool ve the eva go for 8 months nonsense daughter of a corrupt and useless politician
Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by sunnymighty(m): 6:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
Injiggerwolf:
Ademola H. Adigun

"Blame not Ajimobi, blame us

Ajimobi's daughters attended schools in U.K. The guy was wealthy before he became a governor. If his child was at home for 8 months, he would not ask the questions he asked. He would know.

My first time meeting Adams Oshiomole was in 2003. He brought his daughter to the US embassy in Lagos for a student visa. You know those days you line up or purchase space on the line. At that time he was NLC president. There is money in unionism.

The Chief of Staff to the President had an episode and was flown to UK. Who covered that cost is still a debate.

I saw the pictures of Rochas daughter or was it sons graduation in the UK.

Mr Saraki is of dual nationality. If you are on the same flight with him to the UK, you might observe that he does not use his diplomatic passports. He is British like many Nigerians are.

Orji Kalu in a conversation will remind you of his American citizenship. He has a place in Maryland, not far from Atiku's place. An upscale neighbourhood.

German hospitals have a large number of northern leaders records in their hospitals. From tooth filings to cardio issues.

PMB travelled abroad for an ear infection. State House clinic has better equipment than UCH and National hospital.

How do you expect this lot to understand why dialysis should be free for all citizens? How do you expect that they will support cardio centres in states?

But do not blame them. Akeredolu paid money to voters to be elected. What does he still owe them? In Ekiti Fayose has those that are still deceived by his kponmo eating dramas.

We got what we deserve. They pay us to vote. They buy our conscience. Why should they care? When we do not?"

Gbam!!! U nailed it. well said
Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by dominique(f): 6:30pm On Jan 15, 2017
Sanchez01:

You just have to watch the video. Nigerian politicians act like they're cursed. Ajimobi addressed the student with no iota of shame and almost wanted to cause chaos by asking security operatives to bring forward a student who didn't buy into his lies. I don't blame the girl though, when a father acts without reasoning, be sure to expect the children follow in the same direction. And to think that he described himself as 'constituted authority... How did we get here?

I just saw the video. He reeked of so much arrogance it's disgusting. He deserve to be pelted with rotten tomatoes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Bags Omuma Chieftaincy Title 'Nneoma 1 Of Omuma' (Photos) / Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List / Stolen Artefacts: British Police Hold On To Ife Head Stolen From Nigeria (pic)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.