Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,653 members, 7,889,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:47 PM

Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students (56852 Views)

Fateema Ganduje And Ajibola Ajimobi Are A Non-virtuous Couple – Kwankwaso / Olusegun Obasanjo Acts In Samuel Ajibola's Comedy Skit / Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
should you expect anything less from the daughter that her father blasted the students...

laws should mandate politicians schooling their children in their state school or any federal school, and let's mark the difference

1 Like

Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by Thecassanova: 11:42pm On Jan 15, 2017
God, I should not say anything again.

Thats why I like you guys at Nairaland you never disappoint me.

1 Like

Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by naijaboiy: 11:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
Just imagine the load of horse shït coming out of this demented ape's putrid mouth. undecided

I blame her father for failing to use prophylactic on her mum, after all he's also a loud mouthed twàt!

Family of cretins, the thunder that will strike you all is coming with the 2018 budget. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by Simsima2(f): 12:23am On Jan 16, 2017
Ahhh, but this poster fall hand o. I went to school with Ajibola Ajimobi, and that is not her, it was not her that made that statement. if you even google Ajibola Ajimobi, you will see that it is not the same person. See as the girl just chop curse for nothing

1 Like

Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by delishpot: 12:56am On Jan 16, 2017
She knows where the money meant to manage the school went to Na.she know say she use am do shopping for Dubai. Was why she no Dey happy say dem Dey demand for govt to do the needful
Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by adexdon(m): 6:33am On Jan 16, 2017
When som1 lack courtesy in communication ........... We say he is talking AJIMOBICALLY
..Or suffering from Ajimobiasis...
the governor himself is suffering from*Ajimobiasis*
a disease caused by parasite called*Isiabiola ajimobium
Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by Yolnizzle: 6:49am On Jan 16, 2017
ezychris:
Hmmmm

Modified

Ladies and Mentlegen! Once again I am FTC!! The third time since I registered on Nairaland since February 2015 and the first time this year. This is definitely a sign that this 2017 will be a very prosperous year for me.

This post is dedicated to my darling mum, my 3 handsome brothers, my cute sister, my fellow hustlers, and to the WONDERFUL IDGAF CREW! cheesy You guys are too much.

We seem to be more interested in FTC these days than actually giving an opinion on the topic at hand.
Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by Geeman777(m): 7:00am On Jan 16, 2017
Heartless politicians breeding heartless children. The same way Lam (former governor Oyo state) of blessed memory threatened to close poly Ibadan for ten years and nothing will happen because students protested non payment of lecturers. He went on to shut the school for ten months and moved his daughter who was an HND 1 accounting student to USA. God will repay you all for what you do to Naija students.
Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by octintopp: 7:35am On Jan 16, 2017
Constiwaytin ur papa respect our money ? Bfor dem take ham dey feed u she goats all ? Awon weere ole grin
Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by obakore20(m): 7:55am On Jan 16, 2017
Is this a Governor or an idiot? even his daughter is just a spoilt stupid brat who does not understand the plight of the common man on the street. These are the kind of hoodlums we have as leaders and we still expect change? We are really far from change...
Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by stywo(m): 8:24am On Jan 16, 2017
What we need for this present day politicians is SPARTACUS revolt i.e KILL THEM ALL, let us hunt them down, even their wives and children, with that they will come to their sences.
Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by Umartins1(m): 9:51am On Jan 16, 2017
Simsima2:
Ahhh, but this poster fall hand o. I went to school with Ajibola Ajimobi, and that is not her, it was not her that made that statement. if you even google Ajibola Ajimobi, you will see that it is not the same person. See as the girl just chop curse for nothing

Click on [url=http://saharareporters.com/2017/01/15/ajimobi%E2%80%99s-daughter-labels-protesting-lautech-students-%E2%80%9Cgeneration-mannerless-students%E2%80%9D] Ajimobi’s Daughter Labels Protesting LAUTECH Students “Generation Of Mannerless Students” On Instagram | Sahara Reporters[/url]
Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by NaijainTexas: 10:00am On Jan 16, 2017
It's so sad how media takes some false news and runs with it. I can categorically say that the comment was NOT made by Ajibola. That is not her thoughts, her style nor account. How can you all be raining curses on a new young mother?

That is an account of a mad woman parading as Ajibola. She's been doing that for years. Notice the photo on the conceited_csj account is not even the same woman in the other pictures, let's use some sense. And for some of you that throw assumptions out there, she did do some of her schooling in Nigeria.

It's understandable you are upset with the actions of the Governor, but I think some of the unfounded accusations and insults towards her because of this false news are out of line.
Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by hibee14eve(m): 10:19am On Jan 16, 2017
she deserve ds

Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by Dman00(m): 6:47pm On Jan 16, 2017
constituted ashawo born by a constituted authority governor putting mouth 4 wetin no concern you.come sit home 4 8 month and see. Constituted idot
Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by ezychris(m): 9:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
Yolnizzle:

We seem to be more interested in FTC these days than actually giving an opinion on the topic at hand.

It's up to you guys that are the "we"
Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by Simsima2(f): 3:51am On Jan 17, 2017
For the people who cannot clarify information before posting it

Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by blackylola(m): 7:58am On Jan 17, 2017
This man is a shame to yoruba people, he said the students supposed to come and inform him about d school that had been shut down for almost a year, is he not aware? What type of governor is this?
Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by Carlmax(m): 4:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
its like the account has been deleted. Useless Governor and his Demon of a daughter... may dog bite all of them. He is a big Shame!!!
Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by Carlmax(m): 4:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
NaijainTexas:
It's so sad how media takes some false news and runs with it. I can categorically say that the comment was NOT made by Ajibola. That is not her thoughts, her style nor account. How can you all be raining curses on a new young mother?

That is an account of a mad woman parading as Ajibola. She's been doing that for years. Notice the photo on the conceited_csj account is not even the same woman in the other pictures, let's use some sense. And for some of you that throw assumptions out there, she did do some of her schooling in Nigeria.

It's understandable you are upset with the actions of the Governor, but I think some of the unfounded accusations and insults towards her because of this false news are out of line.

You can categorically state what? was the account just created to post that thrash? or are you the owner of the account ? just shut your mouth otherwise you will receive your own portion of their curses. spewing thrash for whatever benefits... rubbish.
Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by NaijainTexas: 4:38am On Jan 18, 2017
Carlmax:

You can categorically state what? was the account just created to post that thrash? or are you the owner of the account ? just shut your mouth otherwise you will receive your own portion of their curses. spewing thrash for whatever benefits... rubbish.

No, a$$hole, I will NOT shut my mouth, and if it pains you so, come and shut it for me. Take your angry self somewhere and cool down, you're over there acting like a madman because I was right. You and whatever god you claim you worship can imagine all sorts of curses you want to, but ME and MY GOD, we are not frightened or perturbed by the likes of you; low calibre. Look at how insane you sound all because I said that I knew for a fact it wasn't her account nor her words. I know her, that's why. Even the owner of the account admitted it was not the Governor's daughter, are you daft?

Your place in life is trash, so that's why you have the gall to come on here still upset enough to attack me. Did you see me say anything inflammatory? Did you see me say I agreed with the way her father interacted with the students? Mehn, just gerrarahere with your broke, weak self. Useless. I feel sad for your mother.
Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by Carlmax(m): 7:33am On Jan 18, 2017
NaijainTexas:

No, a$$hole, I will NOT shut my mouth, and if it pains you so, come and shut it for me. Take your angry self somewhere and cool down, you're over there acting like a madman because I was right. You and whatever god you claim you worship can imagine all sorts of curses you want to, but ME and MY GOD, we are not frightened or perturbed by the likes of you; low calibre. Look at how insane you sound all because I said that I knew for a fact it wasn't her account nor her words. I know her, that's why. Even the owner of the account admitted it was not the Governor's daughter, are you daft?

Your place in life is trash, so that's why you have the gall to come on here still upset enough to attack me. Did you see me say anything inflammatory? Did you see me say I agreed with the way her father interacted with the students? Mehn, just gerrarahere with your broke, weak self. Useless. I feel sad for your mother.

Okay, let me now CURSE You. your children will Drown and Crash and your so called money that made you call me broke will bring you Unimaginable Misery. I already feel sad for you, But it is already decided.
Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by NaijainTexas: 7:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
Carlmax:

Okay, let me now CURSE You. your children will Drown and Crash and your so called money that made you call me broke will bring you Unimaginable Misery. I already feel sad for you, But it is already decided.

Back to sender, and to your own miserable generations. Your 'curse' makes me laugh at you, because it is clear you're an illiterate and a joke. I feel sad for your mother and father. I believe someone must have cursed them since you turned out the way you did. I'm still waiting for you to come and shut my mouth for me. Looks like all you are able to do (when and if you get a little mb), is to type fake threats on your keyboard. Jobless.

Angry man, I can tell your life is horrible, that is why your emotions are all over the place. You lack friends and a loving family don't you?
Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by Saintmary(f): 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
cstr55:

What nonsense.
The US is the world's only superpower. Even putin attested to that let alone upcoming china that is still battling large-scale poverty. It is actually in their best interests to hold American debts as leverage, if not, they would asked for it by now.
China is growing but they are still far-off. Maybe in the next 100 years.
Besides, you must be a real anti-american nutjob to find such ridiculous correlation between ajimobi and faraway US-china politics.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/vladimir-putin-russia-respects-us-world-superpower/

I don't hate America, rather, America hates herself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Bags Omuma Chieftaincy Title 'Nneoma 1 Of Omuma' (Photos) / Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List / Stolen Artefacts: British Police Hold On To Ife Head Stolen From Nigeria (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.