Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,051 members, 7,966,853 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 05:19 AM

I Fear Leadership Of BBOG Is Being Deceived To Gulgotta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Fear Leadership Of BBOG Is Being Deceived To Gulgotta (324 Views)

"I Believe In The Leadership Of President Buhari And Oshiomhole" - Shehu Sani / We Will Arrest Leadership Of Miyetti Allah If… — Military / Nigerians You Are Being Deceived. True Status Of Buhari's Health. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Fear Leadership Of BBOG Is Being Deceived To Gulgotta by omolami: 3:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
My advise to the leadership of BBOG is not to go on that proposed guided trip. I see it as a trap to get somebody. The pastor from Chibok already said the girls were only hidden in an influencial politician houses in order to smear Gej. It was a scam. plse dont go on that trip with anybody if you love your life

1 Like

Re: I Fear Leadership Of BBOG Is Being Deceived To Gulgotta by CoolFreeday(m): 3:41pm On Jan 15, 2017
so all the journalist and ngos going are all being deceived? Its not your fault.

(1) (Reply)

El Rufai Nigerians Are Waiting For You To React To IDP Mistaken Bombing / Fayose's Plan For Pdp Come 2019 Is To Take Power Away From Apc / READ How Nigerians Reacted To Buhari’s Latest Vacation Photos In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.