Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,198 members, 7,884,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 05:15 AM

Syptoms Of Stress - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Syptoms Of Stress (723 Views)

Early Syptoms Of Hiv & Urine Therapy. / Some Hidden Syptoms Of Diabetes / Pls I Need The Meaning And Syptoms Of The Following (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Syptoms Of Stress by mosqit: 10:49pm On Nov 25, 2009
Some of the physical signs and symptoms of anxiety are:

muscle tension
feeling nauseous
frequent headaches
difficulty sleeping
heavy sweating
heart palpitations
trembling and fatigue

Some of the psychological signs and symptoms of anxiety are:

excessive worrying
difficulty concentrating
feeling that you are losing control
Worrying that people are looking at you
feeling the need to escape and get to a safe place
an intense feeling that you wont be able to cop
jumpiness

If you think that you have the signs and symptoms of anxiety, it would be a good idea to talk to a counselor or even a doctor. Even if you think it is just the normal worries that happen in everyone's life, it can't hurt to make sure it is not a more serious problem. If you are even considering the possibility that you have a problem, then something is obviously bothering you, so you might want to seek out help. If you have a general feeling of anxiousness, then speaking with a counselor is a good way to sort out your feelings. If you are experiencing any of the physical signs or symptoms, then you should get yourself checked out as soon as possible.
get more info on my blog at mosqit-health@.com or call me on treatment on stress with aloe vera plus and tre-en-en from stables of GNLD.08068926512

(1) (Reply)

Add Weight Injections / Sex Addiction To Be Formally Recognised As A Psychiatric Illness / Total Cure For Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.