Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,722 members, 7,965,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 07:35 PM

Can U Do This For Ur Boyfriend All In The Name Of Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Do This For Ur Boyfriend All In The Name Of Love? (1406 Views)

Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To The Extent Of Playing Like This? [photo] / Why Do U Love Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend / Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Can U Do This For Ur Boyfriend All In The Name Of Love? by honeric01(m): 1:09pm On Nov 26, 2009
cridbak:

e be like say una don dey watch too much NOLLYWOOD

guy, which kai scale u come put me? u dey fall my hand big time. come make yarn
Re: Can U Do This For Ur Boyfriend All In The Name Of Love? by echobee(f): 12:01pm On Dec 02, 2009
the guys wants her money,be careful
Re: Can U Do This For Ur Boyfriend All In The Name Of Love? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 02, 2009
Girlfriend,pls dont dull urself ooooo.U hv not got married and u want to open an account in the name of ur bf and the 80% is gonna be u r deposit?Wake up!!!!.Dont mind the boy at alllll.He is is rogue.Am sure he will ask u soon to start buying gadgets and furniture with your money in his house all in the name of marriage.
pls dont mind him oooooo.
As for me ,i wont do it and will never do it with bf and if na husby,it is going to be 50-50 or more than 50 from his side.Case closed

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Did You Feel When Your Ex Moved On? / Girls Only: How To Identify Mr Wrong! / Are You The Beauty Or The Beast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.