Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,850 members, 7,899,024 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 03:19 AM

Can U Do This For Ur Boyfriend All In The Name Of Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Do This For Ur Boyfriend All In The Name Of Love? (1388 Views)

Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To The Extent Of Playing Like This? [photo] / Why Do U Love Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend / Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Do This For Ur Boyfriend All In The Name Of Love? by Raymond247(m): 11:26am On Nov 26, 2009
Her boyfriend wants her to open an account with his name on it, and 80% of the deposit belongs to her, what do u say to this? Can she do it simply because she loves her boyfriend?
Re: Can U Do This For Ur Boyfriend All In The Name Of Love? by Gabry(f): 11:30am On Nov 26, 2009
Its obvious that her bf is only up for the money if he is the one asking! But if she willingly do it for him, than its a different story smiley
Re: Can U Do This For Ur Boyfriend All In The Name Of Love? by justwise(m): 11:32am On Nov 26, 2009
Raymond247:

Her boyfriend wants her to open an account with his name on it, and 80% of the deposit belongs to her, what do u say to this? Can she do it simply because she loves her boyfriend?

I smell a rat here. Tell her to wake up
Re: Can U Do This For Ur Boyfriend All In The Name Of Love? by MissyB1(m): 11:35am On Nov 26, 2009
Raymond247:

Wants her? See coercion!
80% belongs to her? E break hand? Can't he work 2ice the money? angry
With his name? I suppose the Girl doesn't have a name. undecided
Re: Can U Do This For Ur Boyfriend All In The Name Of Love? by C2H5OH(f): 11:39am On Nov 26, 2009
He wants her to do it, she doesn't have to. There is no gun to her head. Simply refuse by saying an emphatic NO.
Re: Can U Do This For Ur Boyfriend All In The Name Of Love? by Fuup(m): 11:43am On Nov 26, 2009
Let's flip it,would you be amazed if  the girl was the one asking for that?
Why is it ok for a guy to open a joint account with his girl ,with 99.99% of the balance coming from Him?

The issue here is the guy requesting for it, i'll say RUN,
Re: Can U Do This For Ur Boyfriend All In The Name Of Love? by Parohfrey(f): 11:45am On Nov 26, 2009
these people can reply to any thread without thinking and asking questions.

Poster - who has the initial money? Who wil be funding the account? Is it the guy?
Re: Can U Do This For Ur Boyfriend All In The Name Of Love? by justwise(m): 11:48am On Nov 26, 2009
Paroh_frey:

Poster - who has the initial money? Who wil be funding the account? Is it the guy?

Did u read where the poster said that 80% of the money belongs to the girl?
Re: Can U Do This For Ur Boyfriend All In The Name Of Love? by Parohfrey(f): 11:52am On Nov 26, 2009
^^^^

Of which money? The one put there initially? or didnt you read properly? belongs to her, doesnt mean she is the one that put it there, maybe the boyfriend gave it to her and want her to share 80% of the amount!
Re: Can U Do This For Ur Boyfriend All In The Name Of Love? by Fuup(m): 11:53am On Nov 26, 2009
Paroh_frey:

and 80% of the deposit belongs to her

Duh?
Re: Can U Do This For Ur Boyfriend All In The Name Of Love? by justwise(m): 11:55am On Nov 26, 2009
Paroh_frey:

^^^^

Of which money? The one put there initially? or didnt you read properly? belongs to her, doesnt mean she is the one that put it there, maybe the boyfriend gave it to her and want her to share 80% of the amount!

God!!! Are u for real? We can ONLY reply based on wht the original poster said, why are u coming up with ur own version here?
Re: Can U Do This For Ur Boyfriend All In The Name Of Love? by honeric01(m): 11:55am On Nov 26, 2009
There's nothing wrong with that as long as money can't be paid to anyone from it without both of them signing. that means the signatory to this account should be both parties.
Re: Can U Do This For Ur Boyfriend All In The Name Of Love? by justwise(m): 11:57am On Nov 26, 2009
honeric01:

There's nothing wrong with that as long as money can't be paid to anyone from it without both of them signing. that means the signatory to this account should be both parties.

Here we go again. Did u read where the poster said that the bf wants the account to be in his name? Even when 80% of the money belongs to the gf
Re: Can U Do This For Ur Boyfriend All In The Name Of Love? by MissyB1(m): 11:57am On Nov 26, 2009
Paroh_frey:

^^^^

What's this one talking about?
What part of ''80%-belongs-to-her'' don't You comprehend?
Re: Can U Do This For Ur Boyfriend All In The Name Of Love? by Parohfrey(f): 11:59am On Nov 26, 2009
justwise:

[/b]
God!!! Are u for real? We can ONLY reply based on wht the original poster said, why are u coming up with your own version here?

What has God got to do with this? Am I for real? Check your stinking, fart filled, rotten egg smelling butt hole.
Re: Can U Do This For Ur Boyfriend All In The Name Of Love? by justwise(m): 12:02pm On Nov 26, 2009
Paroh_frey:

What has God got to do with this? Am I for real? Check your stinking, fart filled, rotten egg smelling butt hole.

I rather watch my pant dry than replying to u again.
Re: Can U Do This For Ur Boyfriend All In The Name Of Love? by Parohfrey(f): 12:04pm On Nov 26, 2009
justwise:

I rather watch my pant dry than replying  to u again.

better.
Re: Can U Do This For Ur Boyfriend All In The Name Of Love? by MissyB1(m): 12:07pm On Nov 26, 2009
Some people are just social handicaps.
Geez!! bore a hole in Yourself and let the frustration run out. undecided

honeric01:

The Dude doesn't want a joint account.
He wants her to open the account wholly in his name.

He's even more selfish and shameless to have proposed the idea.
Re: Can U Do This For Ur Boyfriend All In The Name Of Love? by Fuup(m): 12:08pm On Nov 26, 2009
Too many weird peeps up and about,what's with the insult?
Re: Can U Do This For Ur Boyfriend All In The Name Of Love? by honeric01(m): 12:12pm On Nov 26, 2009
justwise:

Here we go again. Did u read where the poster said that the bf wants the account to be in his name? Even when 80% of the money belongs to the gf

Then she should tell her it's either a joint account or nothing.
Re: Can U Do This For Ur Boyfriend All In The Name Of Love? by honeric01(m): 12:13pm On Nov 26, 2009
Missy B:

The Dude doesn't want a joint account.
He wants her to open the account wholly in his name.

He's even more selfish and shameless to have proposed the idea.

I wouldn't even open any account in my girl friend's name, if she wants an account in her name, she should go ahead but not with my money except the one i feel like giving her. but in this case with her money being 80%, it's either she's allowed to have a joint account or the boyfriend should get his own account with his own 20%
Re: Can U Do This For Ur Boyfriend All In The Name Of Love? by justwise(m): 12:14pm On Nov 26, 2009
honeric01:

Then she should tell her it's either a joint account or nothing.

If i were her i will not even dream of joint a/c with him. I doubt his intentions
Re: Can U Do This For Ur Boyfriend All In The Name Of Love? by baybbootz(f): 12:20pm On Nov 26, 2009
mmmhhh wat hapend 2 sanity? vulgarity 4 no jus cause z jus plain childish undecided undecided

nyway
@ poster
hz intentions r shady,
the gurl shud beta run 440
Re: Can U Do This For Ur Boyfriend All In The Name Of Love? by justwise(m): 12:24pm On Nov 26, 2009
baybbootz:

[b]mmmhhh wat hapend 2 sanity? vulgarity 4 no jus cause z jus plain childish undecided undecided[/b]nyway
@ poster
hz intentions r shady,
the gurl shud beta run 440

I did not see that coming from here. I had to run 440 grin
Re: Can U Do This For Ur Boyfriend All In The Name Of Love? by MissyB1(m): 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2009
honeric01:

I wouldn't even open any account in my girl friend's name, if she wants an account in her name, she should go ahead but not with my money except the one i feel like going her. but in this case with her money being 80%, it's either she's allowed to have a joint account or the boyfriend should get his own account with his own 20%
Ma sentiment exactly.

If I were the girl, I'D answer alotta 'self-asked' Questions
B4 I decide on what to do. Questions Like;

If the table was turned around . . .Would he open an account in ma name while ma portion is just 20%?

Why does he want it to be in his name?

Do I stand to lose anything if we break up?

How close are we?

I'Dn't even agree to a joint account if we aren't 'that serious',
Talk less of one in his name. Na crase? cheesy
Re: Can U Do This For Ur Boyfriend All In The Name Of Love? by baybbootz(f): 12:34pm On Nov 26, 2009
^^^^
poor u.
dt suden outrage at u wz jus shokin shocked shocked shocked shocked
seemd lyk built up anger, lol, or jus plain fustration n childishness grin grin grin

sm kwazee piple jus hating on a brova, sowi kiss kiss kiss
Re: Can U Do This For Ur Boyfriend All In The Name Of Love? by honeric01(m): 12:36pm On Nov 26, 2009
justwise:

If i were her i will not even dream of joint a/c with him. I doubt his intentions

in some cases, you might want to consider that. maybe feeding account.
Re: Can U Do This For Ur Boyfriend All In The Name Of Love? by justwise(m): 12:37pm On Nov 26, 2009
honeric01:

in some cases, you might want to consider that. maybe feeding account.

Well, i agree with u on that point.
Re: Can U Do This For Ur Boyfriend All In The Name Of Love? by honeric01(m): 12:39pm On Nov 26, 2009
Missy B:

Ma sentiment exactly.

If I were the girl, I'D answer alotta 'self-asked' Questions
B4 I decide on what to do. Questions Like;

If the table was turned around . . .Would he open an account in ma name while ma portion is just 20%?

Why does he want it to be in his name?

Do I stand to lose anything if we break up?

How close are we?

I'Dn't even agree to a joint account if we aren't 'that serious',
Talk less of one in his name. Na crase? cheesy

Good points
Re: Can U Do This For Ur Boyfriend All In The Name Of Love? by justwise(m): 12:40pm On Nov 26, 2009
baybbootz:

^^^^
poor u.
dt suden outrage at u wz jus shokin shocked shocked shocked shocked
seemd lyk built up anger, lol, or jus plain fustration n childishness grin grin grin

sm kwazee piple jus hating on a brova, sowi kiss kiss kiss

I was taken aback by that, waste of time trading words with her, so i stay clear
Re: Can U Do This For Ur Boyfriend All In The Name Of Love? by baybbootz(f): 12:46pm On Nov 26, 2009
awwwww
shz gone naw grin grin grin

lt d party begin, smiley smiley

sooooo
yeah d bank account undecided undecided
Re: Can U Do This For Ur Boyfriend All In The Name Of Love? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 26, 2009
e be like say una don dey watch too much NOLLYWOOD

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Hv A Serious Problem What Will I Do / Nine Words That Women Use: I Find This Rather Amazingly Funny And True! Do You? / How Did You Feel When Your Ex Moved On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.