Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:19 PM

Planned IPOB Rally In PH: Disclaimer! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Planned IPOB Rally In PH: Disclaimer! (2431 Views)

More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State / More Breathtaking Pictures From IPOB Rally In Aba / Finally Channels Tv Attends Ipob's Rally Live At Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Planned IPOB Rally In PH: Disclaimer! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
The Igbo ethnic group must be reminded that Port Harcourt City is no longer a district in the old eastern region but a city in South-South geopolitical zone of Nigeria (take note: not Biafra)

We the good people of Port Harcourt on this day, distance ourselves from the planned IPOB-Trump solidarity protest slated to hold in Port Harcourt on Friday, 20th January, 2017.

We advise our Igbo brethrens to organize such protests in any of the following Igbo state-capital cities of Abakaliki, Enugu, Awka, Owerri or Umuahia.

We also call on every relevant security apparatus to clamp down on any protester and the full weight of the law should be meted on such persons.

I must reiterate that the good people of Port Harcourt and Rivers State at large are not part of this protest and no part of our territory will be ceded to the Igbos for any reason whatsoever.

Thank you.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Planned IPOB Rally In PH: Disclaimer! by kogistar: 12:43pm On Jan 17, 2017
mtcheeewww

1 Like

Re: Planned IPOB Rally In PH: Disclaimer! by wtfCode: 12:47pm On Jan 17, 2017
And who the he'll are u?
Ph is also igbo state, take it or leave it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Planned IPOB Rally In PH: Disclaimer! by Iamwrath: 12:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
Dog eat dog
Re: Planned IPOB Rally In PH: Disclaimer! by kettle84(m): 12:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
MyPWisINCORRECT:
The Igbo ethnic group must be reminded that Port Harcourt City is no longer a district in the old eastern region but a city in South-South geopolitical zone of Nigeria (take note: not Biafra)

We the good people of Port Harcourt on this day, distance ourselves from the planned IPOB-Trump solidarity protest slated to hold in Port Harcourt on Friday, 20th January, 2017.

We advise our Igbo brethrens to organize such protests in any of the following Igbo state-capital cities of Abakaliki, Enugu, Awka, Owerri or Umuahia.

We also call on every relevant security apparatus to clamp down on any protester and the full weight of the law should be meted on such persons.

I must reiterate that the good people of Port Harcourt and Rivers State at large are not part of this protest and no part of our territory will be ceded to the Igbos for any reason whatsoever.

Thank you.

It is only in Nigeria you hear the word South South. Mr Man,Igbos are in Port Harcourt in huge number and be resoundedly reminded that parts of Abia and Imo were cut to form rivers state.For the last time ,tell me your ethnicity and let us dissect it to know how many its population is to make you people the owners of Port Harcourt.

17 Likes

Re: Planned IPOB Rally In PH: Disclaimer! by jiinxed: 12:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
Another attention-seeking afonja on the loose.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Planned IPOB Rally In PH: Disclaimer! by myright: 12:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
the law allows them to protest anywhere in nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Planned IPOB Rally In PH: Disclaimer! by Deathslater: 12:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
MyPWisINCORRECT:

Thank you.

A typical conehead behaviour. PH isn't part of Biafra, so says the guy from Ogbomosho.

11 Likes

Re: Planned IPOB Rally In PH: Disclaimer! by prince9851(m): 12:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
[s]
MyPWisINCORRECT:

Thank you.

[/s]

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Planned IPOB Rally In PH: Disclaimer! by keally: 12:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
MyPWisINCORRECT:

Thank you.
Who is this? No identity, in other words a nonentity.
Re: Planned IPOB Rally In PH: Disclaimer! by Deathslater: 12:59pm On Jan 17, 2017
jiinxed:
Another attention-seeking afonja on the loose.

They are here to remind us again how .pH isn't part of Biafra.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Planned IPOB Rally In PH: Disclaimer! by midol: 1:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
We yoruba muslims must be angry about the IPOB-trump rally. The SE and SS must hate themselves. If not, our yoruba skulls can't be at peace. We must now claim to be SS who hate SE.

Infact my name is kamorudeen from oshogbo but today I'm now Emeka from Igweocha (PH) who hates Emeka from Owerri. Insha Allahu... grin grin

Meanwhile....

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Planned IPOB Rally In PH: Disclaimer! by Deathslater: 1:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
kettle84:
It is only in Nigeria you hear the word South South. Mr Man,Igbos are in Port Harcourt in huge number and be resoundedly reminded that parts of Abia and Imo were cut to form rivers state.For the last time ,tell me your ethnicity and let us dissect it to know how many its population is to make you people the owners of Port Harcourt.
There are no Igbos in Rivers state but Biafrans.

2 Likes

Re: Planned IPOB Rally In PH: Disclaimer! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
Lol Afonjas grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Planned IPOB Rally In PH: Disclaimer! by Deathslater: 1:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
midol:
We yoruba muslims must be angry about the IPOB-trump rally. The SE and SS must hate themselves. If not, our yoruba skulls can't be at peace. We must now claim to be SS who hate SE.

Infact my name is kamorudeen from oshogbo but today I'm now Emeka from Igweocha (PH) who hates Emeka from Owerri. Insha Allahu... grin grin

Meanwhile....
You don't have to worry abt Biafra as a Yoruba man you are, you need to be more concerned abt the restoration of odua republic.

4 Likes

Re: Planned IPOB Rally In PH: Disclaimer! by jiinxed: 1:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
Deathslater:
They are here to remind us again how .pH isn't part of Biafra.

I just tire for them.

3 Likes

Re: Planned IPOB Rally In PH: Disclaimer! by midol: 1:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
Deathslater:
You don't have to worry abt Biafra as a Yoruba man you are, you need to be more concerned abt the restoration of odua republic.

Do you want we yoruba muslims to die of hunger in odua republic? Can't you see all the IDP camps littered all over our land in oshogbo even while we suck resources from Biafrans?
We must do everything to ensure that Uwazurike hate Kanu and SS hate SE.
This is the only way to kill the headache of Biafra.

If Biafra goes we will only export human heads from Oshogbo and reduce our population like we doing before the british came to colonize and save us from ourselves...

13 Likes

Re: Planned IPOB Rally In PH: Disclaimer! by prince9851(m): 1:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
midol:

Do you want we yoruba muslims to die of hunger in odua republic? Can't you see all the IDP camps littered all over our land in oshogbo even while we suck resources from Biafrans?

If Biafra goes we will only export human heads from Oshogbo....
lwkmd

3 Likes

Re: Planned IPOB Rally In PH: Disclaimer! by Deathslater: 1:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
midol:

If Biafra goes we will only export human heads from Oshogbo....
Now I understand better. Lol

1 Like

Re: Planned IPOB Rally In PH: Disclaimer! by Deathslater: 1:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
jiinxed:

I just tire for them.
naaa their trademark be that, people without shame.
Re: Planned IPOB Rally In PH: Disclaimer! by Qelvin(m): 1:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
Lol you folks take yourselves way too seriously on this forum, imagine this one giving public announcement on a faceless forum, it's only on NL that one dirty thing that still says "mummy thank ma & Daddy thank sir" will come on here and start to form one man decree...Nigerians are really funny people I swear.

7 Likes

Re: Planned IPOB Rally In PH: Disclaimer! by Naija9090: 1:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
midol:

Meanwhile....

Hahaha...may God bless you. Fellow yoruba muslim here. Insha Allah Biafraa must be stopped. Gaskiya Kawai!

3 Likes

Re: Planned IPOB Rally In PH: Disclaimer! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 17, 2017
Leave Port Harcourt City alone, if you need a coastal city, maybe try the Efik/Ibibio guys next door, but Port Harcourt? Dead on arrival!

I trust Wike on this, he knows how to tidy you guys.

4 Likes

Re: Planned IPOB Rally In PH: Disclaimer! by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
Qelvin:
Lol you folks take yourselves way too seriously on this forum, imagine this one giving public announcement on a faceless forum, it's only on NL that one dirty thing that still says "mummy thank ma & Daddy thank sir" will come on here and start to form one man decree...Nigerians are really funny people I swear.

E pain am reach bone marrow.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Planned IPOB Rally In PH: Disclaimer! by Armaggedon: 1:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
[s]
MyPWisINCORRECT:

Thank you.

[/s] ok

12 Likes

Re: Planned IPOB Rally In PH: Disclaimer! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 17, 2017
Deathslater:
A typical conehead behaviour. PH isn't part of Biafra, so says the guy from Ogbomosho.

No be only Ogbomosho, na Okitipupa!

Better take ur silly rally to Onitsha.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Planned IPOB Rally In PH: Disclaimer! by Deathslater: 1:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
MyPWisINCORRECT:

No be only Ogbomosho, na Okitipupa!
Better take ur silly rally to Onitsha.
be proud of your tribe for once.

7 Likes

Re: Planned IPOB Rally In PH: Disclaimer! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
How can a tribe and her people be this troublesome?

You left Abakaliki, left Enugu, left Awka, left Owerri and left Umuahia to Port Harcourt to protest.

I pray the military should deal ruthlessly with whomsoever chooses to be a scape goat.

What makes the Igbos think that in the eventual breakup of Nigeria, Port Harcourt and her people will join the Igbos rather than champion her own Niger Delta Republic?

A good student of history should know that the Niger Deltans will always seek their emancipation just like Isaac Jasper Adaka Boro declared the Niger Delta Republic shortly after Dim Ojukwu declared Biafra Republic in '67.

Today is even more unique as there are many warlords scattered around the SS who will want to champion this cause...when jungle mature.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Planned IPOB Rally In PH: Disclaimer! by IKEOHA2019: 2:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
I pity the people that will sacrifice their lives for a cause of this nature.

solidarity match this time is unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: Planned IPOB Rally In PH: Disclaimer! by dudebuck: 2:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
MyPWisINCORRECT:
How can a tribe and her people be this troublesome?

You left Abakaliki, left Enugu, left Awka, left Owerri and left Umuahia to Port Harcourt to protest.

I pray the military should deal ruthlessly with whomsoever chooses to be a scape goat.

What makes the Igbos think that in the eventual breakup of Nigeria, Port Harcourt and her people will join the Igbos rather than champion her own Niger Delta Republic?

A good student of history should know that the Niger Deltans will always seek their emancipation just like Isaac Jasper Adaka Boro declared the Niger Delta Republic shortly after Dim Ojukwu declared Biafra Republic in '67.

Today is even more unique as there are many warlords scattered around the SS who will want to champion this cause...when jungle mature.
sorry it is not a protest, it is just a rally for and prayer gathering for TRUMP. The same thing is taking place in Washington DC.

9 Likes

Re: Planned IPOB Rally In PH: Disclaimer! by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
Biafra failed woefully in '67 because ur fathers intimidated minority tribes in the SS into fighting on the Biafran side.

Our people resisted vehemently and were branded "saboteurs".

That singular action birthed the "Kaiama declaration".

Fast forward to 2017, in the event of the Igbos getting Biafran Republic, we SS will felicitate with you, but any effort aimed at forcefully integrating Port Harcourt into Biafra will meet stiff resistance...as una no dey learn!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Planned IPOB Rally In PH: Disclaimer! by dudebuck: 2:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
MyPWisINCORRECT:
Biafra failed woefully in '67 because ur fathers intimidated minority tribes in the SS into fighting on the Biafran side.

Our people resisted vehemently and were branded "saboteurs".

That singular action birthed the "Kaiama declaration".

Fast forward to 2017, in the event of the Igbos getting Biafran Republic, we SS will felicitate with you, but any effort aimed at forcefully integrating Port Harcourt into Biafra will meet stiff resistance...as una no dey learn!
history twisting Afonja
FYI the person that suggested we use the name Biafra is an Ijaw man. The second in command in the WHOLE of Biafra is an Efik man, so what have you.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Videos, Photos ; Uche Mefor's Opening Speech At Biafra Confab In Italy. / A Nigerian Corrects A Tweet By President Buhari (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.