Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,128 members, 7,887,264 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:11 AM

Planned IPOB Rally In PH: Disclaimer! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Planned IPOB Rally In PH: Disclaimer! (2443 Views)

More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State / More Breathtaking Pictures From IPOB Rally In Aba / Finally Channels Tv Attends Ipob's Rally Live At Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Planned IPOB Rally In PH: Disclaimer! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
dudebuck:
sorry it is not a protest, it is just a rally for and prayer gathering for TRUMP. The same thing is taking place in Washington DC.

Whether it's a Protest or Rally, it should be taken to Abakaliki, Enugu, Awka, Umuahia or Owerri.

That is our position!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Planned IPOB Rally In PH: Disclaimer! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
dudebuck:
history twisting Afonja
FYI the person that suggested we use the name Biafra is an Ijaw man. The second in command in the WHOLE of Biafra is an Efik man, so what have you.

If you read between lines, you should know I am not Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Planned IPOB Rally In PH: Disclaimer! by Noneroone(m): 2:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
MyPWisINCORRECT:
How can a tribe and her people be this troublesome?

You left Abakaliki, left Enugu, left Awka, left Owerri and left Umuahia to Port Harcourt to protest.

I pray the military should deal ruthlessly with whomsoever chooses to be a scape goat.

What makes the Igbos think that in the eventual breakup of Nigeria, Port Harcourt and her people will join the Igbos rather than champion her own Niger Delta Republic?

A good student of history should know that the Niger Deltans will always seek their emancipation just like Isaac Jasper Adaka Boro declared the Niger Delta Republic shortly after Dim Ojukwu declared Biafra Republic in '67.

Today is even more unique as there are many warlords scattered around the SS who will want to champion this cause...when jungle mature.
see who is talking of history. What do you know about Niger Delta? Was Igweocha originally part of the proposed rivers state?

Was Igweocha part of adaka boro's niger delta republic?
Mr man make your research before you talk of history.

6 Likes

Re: Planned IPOB Rally In PH: Disclaimer! by iSlayer: 2:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
[s]
MyPWisINCORRECT:
The Igbo ethnic group must be reminded that Port Harcourt City is no longer a district in the old eastern region but a city in South-South geopolitical zone of Nigeria (take note: not Biafra)

We the good people of Port Harcourt on this day, distance ourselves from the planned IPOB-Trump solidarity protest slated to hold in Port Harcourt on Friday, 20th January, 2017.

We advise our Igbo brethrens to organize such protests in any of the following Igbo state-capital cities of Abakaliki, Enugu, Awka, Owerri or Umuahia.

We also call on every relevant security apparatus to clamp down on any protester and the full weight of the law should be meted on such persons.

I must reiterate that the good people of Port Harcourt and Rivers State at large are not part of this protest and no part of our territory will be ceded to the Igbos for any reason whatsoever.

Thank you.

[/s]

HAHAHAHHA. Pained Mor0n...

4 Likes

Re: Planned IPOB Rally In PH: Disclaimer! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
Noneroone:
see who is talking of history. What do you know about Niger Delta? Was Igweocha originally part of the proposed rivers state?

Was Igweocha part of adaka boro's niger delta republic?
Mr man make your research before you talk of history.

Port Harcourt City I know...

"igweocha" I don't know...

Get the normenclature right before I debate this subject with you.

2 Likes

Re: Planned IPOB Rally In PH: Disclaimer! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
iSlayer:

HAHAHAHHA. Pained slowpoke...

Re.tard!
Re: Planned IPOB Rally In PH: Disclaimer! by iSlayer: 2:42pm On Jan 17, 2017
[s]
MyPWisINCORRECT:
Leave Port Harcourt City alone, if you need a coastal city, maybe try the Efik/Ibibio guys next door, but Port Harcourt? Dead on arrival!

I trust Wike on this, he knows how to tidy you guys.
[/s]

RABID Where's my dog-chain?

1 Like

Re: Planned IPOB Rally In PH: Disclaimer! by najoke: 2:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
midol:

Do you want we yoruba muslims to die of hunger in odua republic? Can't you see all the IDP camps littered all over our land in oshogbo even while we suck resources from Biafrans?
We must do everything to ensure that Uwazurike hate Kanu and SS hate SE.
This is the only way to kill the headache of Biafra.

If Biafra goes we will only export human heads from Oshogbo and reduce our population like we doing before the british came to colonize and save us from ourselves...
God forbid, we frustrated ipod zombie jews cant stay in our erosion ravaged land, that is why we run to otherstates lying to peo that we produce oil like niger delta states.

Kanu is greater than Zik and Ojukwu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Planned IPOB Rally In PH: Disclaimer! by iSlayer: 2:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
[s]
MyPWisINCORRECT:

You left Abakaliki, left Enugu, left Awka, left Owerri and left Umuahia to Port Harcourt to protest.

I pray the military should deal ruthlessly with whomsoever chooses to be a scape goat.

What makes the Igbos think that in the eventual breakup of Nigeria, Port Harcourt and her people will join the Igbos rather than champion her own Niger Delta Republic? [/s]

A good student of history should know that the Niger Deltans will always seek their emancipation just like Isaac Jasper Adaka Boro declared the Niger Delta Republic shortly after Dim Ojukwu declared Biafra Republic in '67

[s]
Today is even more unique as there are many warlords scattered around the SS who will want to champion this cause...when jungle mature. [/s]

@Bolded. Look at the thrash this kid is typing. Boro declared ND republic when and the territory covered what area? What a fool

5 Likes

Re: Planned IPOB Rally In PH: Disclaimer! by iSlayer: 2:48pm On Jan 17, 2017
[s]
MyPWisINCORRECT:
Biafra failed woefully in '67 because ur fathers intimidated minority tribes in the SS into fighting on the Biafran side.

Our people resisted vehemently and were branded "saboteurs".

That singular action birthed the "Kaiama declaration".

Fast forward to 2017, in the event of the Igbos getting Biafran Republic, we SS will felicitate with you, but any effort aimed at forcefully integrating Port Harcourt into Biafra will meet stiff resistance...as una no dey learn!
[/s]

More thrash

1 Like

Re: Planned IPOB Rally In PH: Disclaimer! by Noneroone(m): 2:48pm On Jan 17, 2017
MyPWisINCORRECT:

good. Next time dont argue what you know nothing about. IPOB said they are coming to Igweocha. Wait when they change nomencleture you can open your senseless thread.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Planned IPOB Rally In PH: Disclaimer! by zendy: 2:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
MyPWisINCORRECT:
The Igbo ethnic group must be reminded that Port Harcourt City is no longer a district in the old eastern region but a city in South-South geopolitical zone of Nigeria (take note: not Biafra)

We the good people of Port Harcourt on this day, distance ourselves from the planned IPOB-Trump solidarity protest slated to hold in Port Harcourt on Friday, 20th January, 2017.

We advise our Igbo brethrens to organize such protests in any of the following Igbo state-capital cities of Abakaliki, Enugu, Awka, Owerri or Umuahia.

We also call on every relevant security apparatus to clamp down on any protester and the full weight of the law should be meted on such persons.

I must reiterate that the good people of Port Harcourt and Rivers State at large are not part of this protest and no part of our territory will be ceded to the Igbos for any reason whatsoever.

Thank you.

Oh really? Maybe you can then tell us what district 'Igweocha' was before the place was renamed Portharcourt, long before there was anythibg called South/South, long before Lord Lugard created Nigeria. If yoy cannot tell us the original district it was in then shame on to you. You wont go and mind your village and ethnic group, you are busy attaching your self by force in the name of South/South.

4 Likes

Re: Planned IPOB Rally In PH: Disclaimer! by dechriscool(m): 2:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
MyPWisINCORRECT:

What makes the Igbos think that in the eventual breakup of Nigeria, Port Harcourt and her people will join the Igbos rather than champion her own Niger Delta Republic?

A good student of history should know that the Niger Deltans will always seek their emancipation just like Isaac Jasper Adaka Boro declared the Niger Delta Republic shortly after Dim Ojukwu declared Biafra Republic in '67.

Today is even more unique as there are many warlords scattered around the SS who will want to champion this cause...when jungle mature.
Stop embarrassing yourself in a public platform my good friend. From your tales,you end up exposing your ignorance about the activities pre and post Nigeria civil war.Adaka Boro didn't declared any Niger Delta republic post Ojukwu declaration of Biafra.kaima declaration was 1999/2000 which led to the Odi massacres. Stop the imposter.

2 Likes

Re: Planned IPOB Rally In PH: Disclaimer! by iSlayer: 2:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
[s]
MyPWisINCORRECT:

[/s]

You know absolutely nothing. Come and take 10 naira and buy biscuit.

2 Likes

Re: Planned IPOB Rally In PH: Disclaimer! by nwabobo: 3:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
MyPWisINCORRECT:

Thank you.

And you op have to be reminded that Igbo is an ethnic group in the South South geopolitical zone of Nigeria and that the Igbo ethnic stock has the highest number of governors (by tribe) in the South South geopolitical zone.

Deal with it.

5 Likes

Re: Planned IPOB Rally In PH: Disclaimer! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 17, 2017
Op please leave these ipads. They'll never Learn.

1 Like

Re: Planned IPOB Rally In PH: Disclaimer! by haske7(f): 3:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
Yeeboos.... tot u said ikwerre na ya brodas? Whali igbo is safer with hausa fulani than the ikwerres..... dis na just d begining.
Re: Planned IPOB Rally In PH: Disclaimer! by dudebuck: 4:07pm On Jan 17, 2017
MyPWisINCORRECT:

If you read between lines, you should know I am not Yoruba.
then you are an afonjical history revisniosit.

1 Like

Re: Planned IPOB Rally In PH: Disclaimer! by dudebuck: 4:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
MyPWisINCORRECT:

Whether it's a Protest or Rally, it should be taken to Abakaliki, Enugu, Awka, Umuahia or Owerri.

That is our position!
we can even do it in Lagos if we choose to, it is our right.

3 Likes

Re: Planned IPOB Rally In PH: Disclaimer! by LecciGucci: 4:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
MyPWisINCORRECT:

Bro if u no like am simply kill urself...
Im from rivers state. and i support biafra.
Afrteral what hav we gained in nigeria for over 50yrs now.. this poohole is not a country.

kill ursrlf if u dnt want it.. coz it will take place and u cant do shit abt it.

1 Like

Re: Planned IPOB Rally In PH: Disclaimer! by midol: 4:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
See as u Igbos finish Sikiru my brother wey dey claim to come from Rivers while him papa dey for our oshogbo IDP camp here for our osun dey find human head. grin

1 Like

Re: Planned IPOB Rally In PH: Disclaimer! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
Noneroone:
good. Next time dont argue what you know nothing about. IPOB said they are coming to Igweocha. Wait when they change nomencleture you can open your senseless thread.

Why must he argue something that doesn't exist?
The word igweocha or whatever you call exist only in the ipob dictionary.
Re: Planned IPOB Rally In PH: Disclaimer! by Noneroone(m): 5:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ekinematics:

Why must he argue something that doesn't exist?
The word igweocha or whatever you call exist only in the ipob dictionary.
then why opening a thread to lament about what "doesn't exist"? Leave IPOB and their dictionaty. Is your brain shaking inside your head?

1 Like

Re: Planned IPOB Rally In PH: Disclaimer! by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
The Police and Army are on ground to take care of erring IPOB protesters.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Videos, Photos ; Uche Mefor's Opening Speech At Biafra Confab In Italy. / Massive Crowd At APGA Flag Off Today In Awka / Nigeria Civil War, Who Is To Blame!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.