Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,368 members, 7,910,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:34 PM

Is This Right? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This Right? (750 Views)

I Have Never Seen The Full unclothedness Of My Husband, Is This Right? / Is This Right? Pls I Need Ur Sincere Advice / Is This Right? He Bathes With His 2yrs Old Daughter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Right? by ubongekpe(m): 2:56pm On Nov 26, 2009
PLS NL MEMBERS I NEED UR COMMENT ON THE ABOVE SUBJECT MATTER.
A friend have work for one rich lawyer for seven (7) years, only that he had ssce certificate. He have save this man faithfully, but only to tell this man that he has gained addmission into one of this private university, the man start finding fault in everything he does, before you what was happening , he place this guy on two weeks suspension, after the suspension a sack letter. knowing too well that this guy does not have anybody to sponsor him. considering how the labour market is with those that are graduate, talkless of ssce holder. what a wicked world.
Re: Is This Right? by sunjongs(m): 3:01pm On Nov 26, 2009
eeyaahh!
Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 26, 2009
Selfishness&greed.My uncle a lawyer sponsored his office assistant for 5yrs in lasu while d guy was still working for my uncle&after he graduated,he also got him a job in an insurance coy in 2007.So dis lawyer is bad&selfish
Re: Is This Right? by Fhemmmy: 4:29pm On Nov 26, 2009
Was the guy planning to be working while schooling?
If he wasnt, then, why is he worrying?
If he plans to be working while schooling part time, then, what was the point telling the yeye boss?

(1) (Reply)

Papa Goes Home At Akinsinde Village.burial / Steps To Deal With Infidelity And Adultery In Marriage. / Kindly Advise On This....just Can Undastand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.