Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,596 members, 7,929,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 07:20 AM

She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help (45647 Views)

She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / My Landlady Wants Me To Bang Her... Help Me Oo!! / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by LegendaryArnold(m): 5:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
Daytonbale:
I met a lady, approached her, she accepted me after some months. We have dated for 9 months now, but when i met her she told me that she has a man that wants to marry her, that she dated him for like 1year and 6 months. We love ourselves, every thing has been going well with two of us.

I asked her, "will you marry me?", she said "No" that some else is there to marry her. I said no issue about that. I forgot anything marriage with her, we only date , so we have been dating since then. I forget everything about marriage with her .

I was surprise when she told me that she has changed her mind, that she will marry me. What should I do ?
That the man is not Serious with her that she loves me.

Am confused cuz she told me point blank that she cant marry me .
Am financially ok, I'm confused. I need help

Please help
what else are you confused about again? This is what you wanted, or did you have a plan B before? But to be honest, you should treat that babe fvck up. Let her beeeeeeeg!
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by davidif: 5:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
Daytonbale:
I met a lady, approached her, she accepted me after some months. We have dated for 9 months now, but when i met her she told me that she has a man that wants to marry her, that she dated him for like 1year and 6 months. We love ourselves, every thing has been going well with two of us.

I asked her, "will you marry me?", she said "No" that some else is there to marry her. I said no issue about that. I forgot anything marriage with her, we only date , so we have been dating since then. I forget everything about marriage with her .

I was surprise when she told me that she has changed her mind, that she will marry me. What should I do ?

Please help

Wait, so let me get this straight, you are cheating with someone else's girlfriend and a double minded person and you yourself are confused? Gotcha!

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by hadura29(m): 5:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
Adeinfo:

I hail o

Na me hail pass my brother...

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by davidif: 5:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
wahles:
Wt does ur heart tell u + ur head? Follow ur head

How about stop cheating.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by davidif: 5:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
kkash:
Wait oo, she said she has someone dat wants to marry her but still went ahead to date u, and u went ahead to date her knowing she has a man that wants to marry her......and no one sees anything wrong with this.....truely ' it is finished'...

Guy, I tire o.
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by davidif: 5:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
FortuneTeller:
Although you are her second choice, it does not mean she will not make a good wife. In fact, she may make a better wife because she realizes the error she made in rejecting you. If you still want to marry her, make her work hard for your offer, so she does not take you for granted again.

Wrong! How about a cheater is always a cheater.
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by davidif: 5:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
have you ever bought something and not like then after a while you just love it?

Wring! Wrong! Wrong! No matter how you look at it she is a cheater. In fact, both of them are.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by DrTims(m): 5:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
M2dX:
na this kind question dey make me vex .
grin
M2dX:
na this kind question dey make me vex .
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by Xmen149(m): 5:50pm On Jan 18, 2017
Lol,.you should by a Jersey and print daytobale no2 at the back..

if you are still interested you can go ahead oh..just know one thing,that guy must surely come back either before or after "I do".

if the later,then get prepared of having children that are not yours.

at the end,the choice is yours number ²

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by clemmonce(m): 5:51pm On Jan 18, 2017
Daytonbale:

Please help
This is my humble advice. Free the girl she made you an option not her number one. You know deep inside of you that you are not suppose to marry her but your emotions is playing you. Think deep and follow your first instinct. You dont want to be an option to your wife, she should be glad you both will be getting married.
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by almarthins(m): 5:51pm On Jan 18, 2017
Daytonbale:
i love her

Then ur case is a case of biblical lost sheep. She is found but u need to investigate what happen between d other man. Abeg do sm personal investigation make love no put u for fire huh!
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by DrTims(m): 5:52pm On Jan 18, 2017
No mind her... Damn all these ladies are not loyal again. Smh
OneSentence:

a girl that agreed to marry another man and after such heavy commitment is still involved with another man so much so that he proposed to her meaning that from the story she was fuccking the two, u r here advising a man to even consider her? that she might make a good wife? pls have sense nah...
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by efemena24(m): 5:55pm On Jan 18, 2017
Daytonbale:

Please help
no, you don't need help. How can you be asking such a question when you exactly what to do??
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by megareal: 5:57pm On Jan 18, 2017
Truthfully, you two are in the same moral cesspit.

She dates you while having another serious relationship.

You date her fully knowing about the other relationship.

Solution; you two should not marry cos you will always cheat on each other and will never trust yourselves.

Forget every other excuse.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by cybriz82(m): 6:01pm On Jan 18, 2017
Daytonbale:

Please help

i just wish u contact gono frm her dat 1 for better...she told u point blank sum1 is der n u keep f**king her...u are lucky dat her oda guy wey b agbero no catch u break ur head.some men sha...if u end up marryin her 2day n she still cntinuel to bleep with her ex.will u still cme here for advise?
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by igidaduro: 6:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
The truth is, whenever the option A comes around she is gone, and more so most ladies this days already have their plan A so you can rarely judge by that taking you for second option. But the big F here is she has some1 she wants to marry and she is still fvking u?? Am sure when u are married same will happen
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by cybriz82(m): 6:04pm On Jan 18, 2017
kkash:
Wait oo, she said she has someone dat wants to marry her but still went ahead to date u, and u went ahead to date her knowing she has a man that wants to marry her......and no one sees anything wrong with this.....truely ' it is finished'...

abeg tell dem say no b u talk am na jesu kristi talk am....no mind dem he still get mind to cme here n yarn dust..go n marry her na tokunbo guy.
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by kenex4ever(m): 6:05pm On Jan 18, 2017
Michelle55:
No matter what,don't marry a two-timing bitch. She will eventually leave you if the other dude becomes serious about the marriage proposal, for a woman to feel relaxed and absolutely comfortable dating two men without remorse.. Mehn,she can kill for Africa! Don't be an option dude!
I am deeply impressed when I hear young girls sound like this.
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by cybriz82(m): 6:06pm On Jan 18, 2017
twistedBalls:
angry na wa o,,, she told u she has someone and u sef continue to date,and u forget about marriage,,, guy what exactly is your problem?

1.you dating a lady who has a guy
2.why did you continue with that relationship after she turned you down
3.you coming here to do stupidity check
4.is her food that authentic ?
5.what's the name of your village

powder milk dey d girl boob well well dat y.
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by Humblesam(m): 6:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
Abba!! Guy, I can't stand a girl telling me she is in a serious relationship not to talk of proposing to her knowing fully well she is in a serious relationship with my fellow guy.
Why must it be her? You did the wrong thing, you didn't love her,you just wanted her apuna,now that you've gotten it in all ramifications, you're now confused because she doesn't want to miss your hittings.
Mark my word, if you eventually get married, you people will never last a month....Mark my word.
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 18, 2017
cybriz82:

powder milk dey d girl boob well well dat y.

grin grin
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 18, 2017
LeanonGOD:
Good One, you deserves MON.

#hanks
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by Samuel89(m): 6:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
I find it funny when people keeps saying "Don't be someone else's second option"
Who amongst you here was ever your girlfriend's or wife's "first option"?
Guy, if you still loved her, and you think you can have a happy home with her, marry her. Your happiness with her now is all that matters. If you think she doesn't love you deep down within herself don't marry her.
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by sonjohn994: 6:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
My advice don't marry her because the other guy will always find his way to her pant don't accept to be option b let her go you are not the real man in her life
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by Armstrong34(m): 6:34pm On Jan 18, 2017
OP Don turn spare tyregrin
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by habsydiamond(m): 6:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
Bro shey u don see one movie called 'rush hour' na wetin she won use u do be that. If u like ursef port go another network sharp sharp.
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by mzzhavilah(f): 6:54pm On Jan 18, 2017
Dat will hurt me gud if I was in ur shoes,rejected and den accepted wen d first option became no option,i hate trash.

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by Whytelyon(m): 6:56pm On Jan 18, 2017
That awkward moment when she just got fucked_ into oblivion, this is what you get. Girls and their idiotic mentality sometimes
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by globalview(m): 7:06pm On Jan 18, 2017
It happens ur first love don't ends up being your wife,expect vice versa frm lady also, my wife was dating a guy she truly love before she met me,but the had cupboard love for her,we met after school years we dated proper and have smooth happy marriage with 3 kids, our marriage is going to 10yrs and there has not been any cheating from her side.I will advise you follow your heart and pray, remember you couldn't had. Known if she didn't tell you about the other guy,once she told you its over between them u should believe
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by elantraceey(f): 7:11pm On Jan 18, 2017
Truly you need help, how could you continue to date someone that told she wants to marry someone else?

I'm not understanding o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
Michelle55:
No matter what,don't marry a two-timing bitch. She will eventually leave you if the other dude becomes serious about the marriage proposal, for a woman to feel relaxed and absolutely comfortable dating two men without remorse.. Mehn,she can kill for Africa! Don't be an option dude!
Coming from a LADY.
This gives me Joy.
At least I can go and sleep now, for I have seen one that has sense
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by Krossbow123: 7:15pm On Jan 18, 2017
Daytonbale:

Please help
Bros, na spare tyre u be. if she fixes the main Tyre, she will remove the spare tyre (you) and return it (you) to the booth (being just her friend) . be wise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend / Things That Mature Men Like In Women / I'm About To Break Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.