Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,198 members, 7,884,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 05:19 AM

5 Days To My Wedding Yet Am Still Embarrassed By Pimples Please Help. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Days To My Wedding Yet Am Still Embarrassed By Pimples Please Help. (4680 Views)

I Have Sold Everything Including My Wedding Ring Just To Stay Alive. / I Need Serious Help To Lose Weight Before My Wedding Day Please! / How Do You Deal With Your Pimples? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Days To My Wedding Yet Am Still Embarrassed By Pimples Please Help. by qtx(m): 5:48pm On Nov 26, 2009
Doctors in d house pls come to my rescue. i have just about 5 days to my wedding and pimples are embarrasing me - appearing indiscriminately on my face. Am based in Nigeria what cream or just medicine can i get as a quick measure even if it means getting rid of them temporarily until after my wedding.
thanx
God bless.
Re: 5 Days To My Wedding Yet Am Still Embarrassed By Pimples Please Help. by Parohfrey(f): 6:15pm On Nov 26, 2009
na your face dem go come look?
Re: 5 Days To My Wedding Yet Am Still Embarrassed By Pimples Please Help. by cantell(m): 8:15pm On Nov 26, 2009
Abi ooo. Na una dey take una hand dey kill una self. Damn the pimples, you'll outgrow it with time. I used to have them a lot. But now, i'm unblemished.
Re: 5 Days To My Wedding Yet Am Still Embarrassed By Pimples Please Help. by VENUSS(f): 7:40pm On Nov 27, 2009
Anxiety nd prepartn stres may v causd it. Try 2 rlax.take lot of fruit nd water. 4 me aboniki balm dries it,but doesnt stop it 4rm returnin

1 Like

Re: 5 Days To My Wedding Yet Am Still Embarrassed By Pimples Please Help. by mosqit: 8:04pm On Nov 27, 2009
yeah,there products that u can use to clear ur face quickly and leaving it smoother,u can try aloe vera gel from GNLD.the price is arnd 2,500 and very effective.u can call me on 08068926512
Re: 5 Days To My Wedding Yet Am Still Embarrassed By Pimples Please Help. by MCLOVIN: 3:42pm On Nov 30, 2009
Sori to hear abt your skin trouble. Have you tried taking a zinc supplement?
You could also ask your chemist for calamine lotion to reduce the redness and swelling. BENZOYL PEROXIDE LOTION is also v.good. Wash your face with warm water as often as you can. Try sum of that enzyme paw paw soap , the stuff's really good for exfoliating dead skin cells.
Best of luck.
Re: 5 Days To My Wedding Yet Am Still Embarrassed By Pimples Please Help. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 30, 2009
Hunny, Im sorry about this, First things first try to stop stressing, I know that sounds ridiculous but when one is stressed, hormones are released into the body that may cause pimples. Drink alot of water and go to the doctor for some tetracyline. Dont do much to your face or you will aggravate the situation and also try to stay makeup free till your wedding so that your skin will breathe. Goodluck hun smiley
Re: 5 Days To My Wedding Yet Am Still Embarrassed By Pimples Please Help. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 30, 2009
Try 'dermatess'. Quite effective.

1 Like

Re: 5 Days To My Wedding Yet Am Still Embarrassed By Pimples Please Help. by atunkeade: 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2009
stop stress urself and think, dont worry on ur wedding day u will look more beautiful on that day, it came once in life and definately by the time u make-up u will look more prety.
Re: 5 Days To My Wedding Yet Am Still Embarrassed By Pimples Please Help. by coolier(f): 8:09pm On Dec 04, 2009
A good makeup should cover them up. Stop worrying!
Re: 5 Days To My Wedding Yet Am Still Embarrassed By Pimples Please Help. by Nobody: 1:43am On Dec 05, 2009
cover with makeup.

i assume thats what you eventually did.
Re: 5 Days To My Wedding Yet Am Still Embarrassed By Pimples Please Help. by Ekome: 2:28pm On Dec 05, 2009
Little little things we ignore are actually the things that brings solution to our problems. Things like washing your face at night after the days activity, drinking enough water e.t.c. visit www.acnesolutiontipz..com for NATURAL REMEDY SOLUTIONS TO ACNE

(1) (Reply)

8 Amazing Health Benefits Of Negro Pepper / Reason Why We Shouldn't Do Drugs (15 Celebrities Before And After Drugs). / The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.