Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,260 members, 7,967,646 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 01:02 AM

U.S. Warns Yahya Jammeh: ‘handover To Avoid Consequences’ - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / U.S. Warns Yahya Jammeh: ‘handover To Avoid Consequences’ (25576 Views)

Gambia Sells Yahya Jammeh's Cars, Planes To Pay Off Debt / "Capture Yahya Jammeh Alive Or Dead": ECOWAS Issues Last Command / Photo Of Yahya Jammeh As A Young Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Warns Yahya Jammeh: ‘handover To Avoid Consequences’ by joinnow: 6:56pm On Jan 18, 2017
Jammeh Trump is coming........better start running

Re: U.S. Warns Yahya Jammeh: ‘handover To Avoid Consequences’ by adolfs01: 7:03pm On Jan 18, 2017
Wetin concern you with Trump winning an election.
orjikuramo:
International politricks...
Wetin concern US with Gabon
Re: U.S. Warns Yahya Jammeh: ‘handover To Avoid Consequences’ by seangy4konji: 10:15pm On Jan 18, 2017
After 22 years The devil himself want to see him come to hellfire.

22 years

I like war documentaries especially a small city like Lagos.

There will be no hiding places when the bombs rain like snow on his mansions

Dog.
Re: U.S. Warns Yahya Jammeh: ‘handover To Avoid Consequences’ by seanswitch(m): 8:59am On Jan 19, 2017
shaqhead:

What are u sayin? So as u said they "threatened" him whatever that means, he shdnt handover abi...maybe Obama shdnt handover becos Trump wl surely reverse some his policies abi?

Until he is dragged out like Gbagbo before he wl do d needful abi? Lets c hw it ends but if it gets down to d wire, u sure kno Jammeh wont b leavin wt only a bloodied nose!

I'm not saying he should hold on to power. But the opposition in that country should not have behaved like kids. For someone that has been in power for 22years to willingly concede to defeat. I think the opposition should have acted well, and we won't have this situation on our hands.
Re: U.S. Warns Yahya Jammeh: ‘handover To Avoid Consequences’ by Mouthgag: 7:42am On Jan 21, 2017
kropotkin2:
But you are. Hiding behind a screen and encouraging him to do the suicidal is cowardice. Gag your mouth, pick up a gun and head for the Gambia.
I'll gag your sisters and mom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saad Hariri Resigns As Lebanese Prime Minister After Nationwide Mass Protests / Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO / China Blasts US Shutdown, Calls For A ‘de-americanized’ World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.