Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,106 members, 7,887,209 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:18 AM

Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree (3177 Views)

Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. / Tiger Woods Reclaims World No.1 Ranking / Tiger Woods’ Ex-wife Bulldozes $12 Million Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree by snowdrops(m): 1:07pm On Nov 30, 2009
Black dudes; once they ve made it big with their inferioirity complex fall prey to the claws of white ladies
Hmmmm, tongue
Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 30, 2009
FBS:

@Eastbay, na you talk am ooo. . .

But The Tiger says otherwise.

If na you,wetin you wan talk again? grin
Even if i got caught on top of another woman,i would find a way to deny it. grin
Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree by FBS: 1:24pm On Nov 30, 2009
Do a Shaggy! It wasn't me!  lipsrsealed

But really, I don't want to see this as a "black" vs "white" thing.
Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 30, 2009
Eastbay:

FBS,
Leave matter for Matthias.
Truth is,tiger has been having an affair with a waitress.(White,by the way,so you can understand why the police will not rush to investigate him grin grin)
He and his wife had a row about it,probably as a result of a text from the waitress.
The wife chased Tiger out with a club and Tiger jumed into his van,whilethe wife went after him with the club and swung at the car,hitting the back screen,and probably causing Tiger to veer into the tree.
just adding 1 and1 t make 2.

see why oyibo men dey monogamous.

fear of your women is the beginning of wisdom.

if you know say that woman you're chasing may be your last before exiting this life, you'll reconsider the benefits of illegal shagging.
Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 30, 2009
It's not a black and white thing.We just threw that in for the banter.
Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree by FBS: 2:58pm On Nov 30, 2009
Eastbay:

It's not a black and white thing.We just threw that in for the banter.
I like it though that the guy is keeping matters private. Strong Man!
Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree by hiltonc64: 3:23pm On Nov 30, 2009
Lol, I read that Tiger Woods was running away from an angry wife and he had an accident, that's a good lesson for we Africans, lol
Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2009
hiltonc64:

Lol, I read that Tiger Woods was running away from an angry wife and he had an accident, that's a good lesson for we Africans, lol
Even though we don't know the details,it's more likely that is the case.Why would she use a golf club to rescue him?Why didn't she call 911 immediately it happened,if it was a genuine accident?
Plenty questions.like i said,I'm putting 1 and 1 together.
Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree by NegroNtns(m): 10:26pm On Nov 30, 2009
. . . I mean, I dont see anything wrong with having a mistress, if I were in his position as a wealthy golfer I would have a harem. What I found shocking is that the person is TIGER! C'mon, that's mama's boy and he best demonstrated that in his reaction when the wife confronted him. You don't run away from a resentful woman, not when she is enraged. . .it only makes matter worse!
Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree by DisGuy: 10:44pm On Nov 30, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

. . . I mean, I dont see anything wrong with having a mistress, if I were in his position as a wealthy golfer I would have a harem.  What I found shocking is that the person is TIGER!  C'mon, that's mama's boy and he best demonstrated that in his reaction when the wife confronted him.  You don't run away from a resentful woman, not when she is enraged. . .it only makes matter worse! 

True, You stand like a golf ball to get your head Tee'd off with a golf club!!!

but why are the highway patrol so interested? it's not like a neighbour is complaining about their front garden?!?!
seems like typical police looking for 15minutes of fame- at least the white woman wasnt hurt!!
Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree by NegroNtns(m): 11:06pm On Nov 30, 2009
She chased after him with the iron because he took off! She is a petite woman. . .doesnt have that much pivot in her short radius of swing for him not to put up his arm and safely block the blow. It aint like she got a shotgun aimed at his ass. . .or does she?

I wanna know why she is upset that he got a mistress. Anyone care to educate me on why a woman would not expect her billionaire husband to have eye for another woman?
Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 30, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

She chased after him with the iron because he took off! She is a petite woman. . .doesnt have that much pivot in her short radius of swing for him not to put up his arm and safely block the blow. It aint like she got a shotgun aimed at his ass. . .or does she?

I wanna know why she is upset that he got a mistress. Anyone care to educate me on why a woman would not expect her billionaire husband to have eye for another woman?

because he doesnt seem like that type of person?

besides, I heard his dad runs after anything in skirt (someone correct me if I'm wrong) and Tiger seems like a sensitive guy and not that type. If he didnt play the field before getting married then why did he start after?

anyway, I wish him luck though you have to admit it would be funny if it had been anyone but Tiger involved.

I can think of a few randy NL guys who could use a good whopping to help them keep their zippers closed grin

spare the rod and spoil the guy  grin
Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree by NegroNtns(m): 12:41am On Dec 01, 2009
grin grin

You love drama, I swear!!

If a woman walked into a room full of guys looking for the one to do her dishes and mop her floor. . .Tiger will be the first to jump to the offer. Thats how I see him. He seems the gentle, submissive, hurt no fly type of man. It takes some balls to be married and then fuck_ing another woman on the side and I just didnt think his balls were that firm. . .but I guess for someone who makes wealth smashing balls. . . his own are already hardened!

tpia, stay away from drama! All you guys here with roving eyes. . listen to tpia, keep ya damn zipper up! grin
Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 01, 2009
^^abeg dont listen to tpia oh wink

let your women do the swinging talking

My own na to yell "FOORRE" if i see a wallop coming.

I've always wanted to be a first black female caddy cheesy

Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree by NegroNtns(m): 1:22am On Dec 01, 2009
I've always wanted to be a first black female caddy

Its not too late darling. Meet me at the clubhouse. . .for ladies, mini skirts only! cool
Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2009
^^ I'm male cheesy
Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree by NegroNtns(m): 7:13pm On Dec 01, 2009
when did u have a sex change?
Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree by Borat1: 11:36pm On Dec 01, 2009
Truth be told, Tiger didnt get this one right
I mean whats with not wanting to meet with the police?  sad
Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree by mamagee3(f): 3:07am On Dec 02, 2009
Tiger Woods got his as.s kicked by a woman, lol grin grin
Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree by Nobody: 3:46am On Dec 02, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

when did u have a sex change?

its kind of embarassing to reveal all that.
Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree by FBS: 9:08am On Dec 02, 2009
~Borat~:

Truth be told, Tiger didnt get this one right
I mean whats with not wanting to meet with the police? sad
Meeting the police would mean saying the WHOLE truth. Keeping things private solves a lot of problem.
Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 02, 2009
Slowly,but surely,my speculation is coming true.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/golf/article-1232524/Ive-affair-Tiger-Woods-claims-cocktail-waitress-Jaimee-Grubbs.html

It's obvious Tiger has something to hide.
Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree by FBS: 3:39pm On Dec 02, 2009
Eastbay:

Slowly,but surely,my speculation is coming true.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/golf/article-1232524/Ive-affair-Tiger-Woods-claims-cocktail-waitress-Jaimee-Grubbs.html

It's obvious Tiger has something to hide.
I saw it this morning and I was like. . .  shocked
but then I do not trust this new waitress. She is a new face looking for her own 5 min fame.
If she claims to have photos etc. . .she should just publish them and stop talking through her arse. 
Mind you, the woman everyone thought had an affair with The Tiger has come out to say nothing happened between them.
Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree by davidif: 4:06pm On Dec 02, 2009
EWO!!! OMO, OYINBO WOMEN DANGEROUS O shocked shocked shocked. HOW PERSON GO WAN KILL HIM HUSBAND WITH GOLF CLUB shocked shocked. FOR THOSE IN YANKI STAY CLEAR OF OYINBO WOMEN AT ALLLLLLLLLLLLL COSTS O.
Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree by davidif: 4:08pm On Dec 02, 2009
"My wife, Elin, acted courageously when she saw I was hurt and in trouble. She was the first person to help me. Any other assertion is absolutely false.

Tiger Woods should learn that people are not stupid and that they can't be fooled all of the time.
Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree by JeSoul(f): 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2009
davidif:

OMO OYINBO WOMEN DANGEROUS O shocked shocked shocked. HOW PERSON GO WAN KILL HIM HUSBAND WITH GOLF CLUB grin grin. FOR THOSE IN YANKI STAY CLEAR OF OYINBO WOMEN AT ALLLLLLLLLLLLL COSTS O.
lol  cheesy
Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree by No2Atheism(m): 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2009
jesoul we need to talk . . . its urgent.
Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree by JeSoul(f): 4:30pm On Dec 02, 2009
Sure, whats up? send me an email.
Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree by No2Atheism(m): 4:38pm On Dec 02, 2009
okay i would do that . . . are you at work or not . . .cus its kinda loaded. Hence it would be good for you to sit and properly settle down to read the email, so just let me know when you get home in case you are at work.

So that i would delay sending it until i know you are at home . . .
Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree by JeSoul(f): 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2009
Work, but you can send now, I have the time smiley. Besides my internet at home is down at the mo'

Sorry@Topic for going a bit off . . .
Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree by No2Atheism(m): 5:50pm On Dec 02, 2009
Okay i would send it once i finish composing it.

It involves something serious hence i need to compose it so as to make it as self contained as possible.
Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree by nich(m): 6:08pm On Dec 02, 2009
singing: . . . he's only human . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If Nigeria Beats Argentina I Will: / Has Anyone Seen Sekou Oliseh Playing For Cska Moscow? / Join My 100% Whatsapp Betting Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.