Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,640 members, 7,914,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:52 AM

Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree (3196 Views)

Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. / Tiger Woods Reclaims World No.1 Ranking / Tiger Woods’ Ex-wife Bulldozes $12 Million Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 02, 2009
FBS:

I saw it this morning and I was like. . .  shocked
but then I do not trust this new waitress. She is a new face looking for her own 5 min fame.
If she claims to have photos etc. . .she should just publish them and stop talking through her arse.  
Mind you, the woman everyone thought had an affair with The Tiger has come out to say nothing happened between them.
FBS,
Truth is,there are a series of women who Tiger has had affairs with.
As much as we lov tiger,truth is, he has embarrased himself.
The story regarding his "accident" should get you thinking why it happened.
Like i said,tiger's doing a bad job of covering an already open story.And some of us are ashamed as to his conduct during this whole fiasco.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/golf/article6939787.ece

It's not what he says it is:what kind of accident would occur just few meters out of you house, and your car's airbag wouldn't be triggered?
It was no accident,it was Tiger trying to get away from an angered wife who had scratched him in the face before he got into the car (hence the scratch marks),and swung a golf club to try to hit him while he was in his jeep.
That's where all the spin came about her rescuing him with a golf club,though one might ask why it had to be the rear windshield.
Like davidif said,we can't and won't be fooled.
Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 02, 2009
he's admitted something, not sure exactly what however.

Tiger Woods admits 'I have let my family down'

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8391350.stm
Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree by NegroNtns(m): 8:53pm On Dec 02, 2009
this is why when in America you would want to marry a black woman. White woman would let the cat out of the bag and in public. Black woman would bring out plenty drama and misunderstandings to the point you would wish the ground open up and swallow u. . .but trust me, she will keep it all in the house.

White woman manages marital stress better than black woman but black woman manages husband infidelity better than a white woman. If his wife was black all these would never have happened. . . Every sport star that had a similar outing as Tiger's was married to white. It's not that the ones married to black women were not fuck_ing on the side. . . it's simply the attitude of black woman about husband infidelity. I love my black ass women. . . I bow for una! grin
Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree by bawomolo(m): 12:21am On Dec 03, 2009
tiger obviously has a thing for white girls.

He should be careful next time though.
Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 03, 2009
^^ you like stating the obvious dont you.
Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree by Rolante(m): 12:29am On Dec 03, 2009
I wonder which is troubling him more. His Driving or his Putting. HAHA
Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree by davidif: 5:44am On Dec 03, 2009
bawomolo:

tiger obviously has a thing for white girls.

He should be careful next time though.

Tiger barely even refers to himself as black self, so what do you expect.

By the way, Tiger's wife is ugly, i saw her without makeup and like most oyinbo's without make up they look terrible.
Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree by No2Atheism(m): 6:09am On Dec 03, 2009
davidif:

Tiger barely even refers to himself as black self, so what do you expect.

I think its a consequence of years of brainwashing by the Western Media that seems to cause some successful black men to behave that way. . . cus to be frank, don't those black men realise that they are better of with black women.

Time and time again . . . history shows that sooner or later whites would try to steal the legacy of those black men once those black men allow their genes to mix with that of europeans.

Most people today do not realise that number of the early greeks show features that are easily seen in Biracial children meaning that they are most likely Africans and Europeans mixtures.

Yet what you find today is that the European media is touting greek solely as an european civilisation (and obviously disregarding the African angle to their history and culture)

By the way, Tiger's wife is ugly, i saw her without makeup and like most oyinbo's without make up they look terrible.

I also keep asking myself whats the big deal with the media and so called white beauty. . . cus frankly apart from having a pale skin. blonde hair and straight nose. I sincerely just find her okay.
Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree by No2Atheism(m): 6:10am On Dec 03, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

this is why when in America you would want to marry a black woman.  White woman would let the cat out of the bag and in public.  Black woman would bring out plenty drama and misunderstandings to the point you would wish the ground open up and swallow u. . .but trust me, she will keep it all in the house. 

White woman manages marital stress better than black woman but black woman manages husband infidelity better than a white woman.  If his wife was black all these would never have happened. . .  Every sport star that had a similar outing as Tiger's was married to white.  It's not that the ones married to black women were not fuck_ing on the side. . . it's simply the attitude of black woman about husband infidelity. 

Hmmm quite logical . . .
Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree by FBS: 8:08am On Dec 03, 2009
This is not a race issue. No it is NOT!!!
Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 03, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

this is why when in America you would want to marry a black woman. White woman would let the cat out of the bag and in public. Black woman would bring out plenty drama and misunderstandings to the point you would wish the ground open up and swallow u. . .but trust me, she will keep it all in the house.

White woman manages marital stress better than black woman but black woman manages husband infidelity better than a white woman. If his wife was black all these would never have happened. . . Every sport star that had a similar outing as Tiger's was married to white. It's not that the ones married to black women were not fuck_ing on the side. . . it's simply the attitude of black woman about husband infidelity. I love my black ass women. . . I bow for una! grin

what on earth are you on about? tell that to kelis and nas

you make it sound as if 'the attitude of black women towards infidelity' is a good thing undecided
Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree by davidif: 8:46am On Dec 03, 2009
I also keep asking myself whats the big deal with the media and so called white beauty. . . cus frankly apart from having a pale skin. blonde hair and straight nose. I sincerely just find her okay.

It has nothing to do with white beauty, they are simply promoting there own. When our continent becomes developed and we can have our own powerful media outlets to compete with their's, then of course we too would be promoting our own. In America, whites are by far the majority so they promote theirs. There is nothing wrong with Tiger having a white wifey at all, its not a must that humans must only marry of there own ethnicity, i am just saying that i don't find her attractive that's all. As a result of blacks being a minority in America, it is inevitable that they would eventually be assimilated by the majority.

As for the issue of Tiger not considering himself black, that's a sad issue, i ask myself what was the point of the black power movement in the 60's and 70's then?

oyb:

what on earth are you on about? tell that to kelis and nas

you make it sound as if 'the attitude of black women towards infidelity' is a good thing undecided

Wetin kelis do Nas?
Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree by dayokanu(m): 6:21pm On Dec 03, 2009
If you are in America and your white wife comes at you with a golf club, The best thing is to run.

That way you avoid a lot of mess. Dont think she is petite and you would hold her down. Next thing you would hear physical abuse in court.

When you are sitting on a billion Dollas empire like Tiger, you would be extremely careful of any situation.
Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2009
going by what i heard today, the wife is having herself a very nice and sizable chunk of dough should she decide to stay in the marriage.

Oh, its at times like this I wish I were a white woman married to a rich black guy. grin

after giving him a few lessons on how to keep his trousers zipped in the garden of temptation (we aint in Eden where people dont need trousers or zippers), he'd apologize, give me a $4 million ring or a huge fortune, and we'd live happily ever after either together or far apart. cheesy

Life is a fairytale for lucky people.
Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 03, 2009
chei!!! Why wasnt I born a white woman ooooohhh!!!!

Golfer who introduced Elin to Tiger rips him

A few days ago, we told you how in 2001, golfer Jesper Parnevik and his wife introduced their nanny, Elin Nordegren, to an up-and-coming young go-getter by the name of Tiger Woods. With all the revelations of late, seems Jesper isn't particularly happy with how Tiger has handled his marriage.

"I feel really sorry for Elin," he told The Golf Channel on Wednesday. "I would be especially sad about it since I'm kind of ,  I really feel sorry for Elin, since me and my wife were at fault for hooking her up with him. We probably thought he was a better guy than he is. I would probably need to apologize to her and hope she uses a driver next time instead of the 3-iron."

Parnevik noted the privacy issue at the heart of the story, but understands that the rules are different for Tiger ,  and not always in his favor: "It's a private thing, of course. But when you are the guy he is, the world's best athlete, you should think more before you do stuff. . . And maybe not just do it, like Nike says."

http://sports.yahoo.com/golf/blog/devil_ball_golf/post/Golfer-who-introduced-Elin-to-Tiger-tees-off-on-?urn=golf,206465

if na African woman them for don pack im load comot by now (or given her a severe tongue lashing), for daring to ask why her husband is the town tap.
Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 03, 2009
well, at least I bought quality hair from my hair salon.

I'll have to make do with that for now.
Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree by dayokanu(m): 8:38pm On Dec 03, 2009
Black succesful men wont just learn.

You mean they would pay her to stay in the relationship?

Succesful black man + white woman is a perfect recipe for disaster
Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree by biina: 8:49pm On Dec 03, 2009
If am that popular+successful and living in America, I wouldnt even get married, at least not without an iron clad prenup
Eventually she will divorce him and get 50%+ of his money. angry
Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree by dayokanu(m): 10:22pm On Dec 03, 2009
Imagine someone who never did any form of hard word splitting Tigers Billion Dollar empire into 2.

If you must marry then Pre-nup baby
Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree by JeSoul(f): 10:25pm On Dec 03, 2009
Look at these smartstingy men, abeg allow us to reap what we didn't sow in peace jor  grin We women take a ton of crap from society everyday, get less than men, the way I see it, my enjoying his money is just God's beautiful way of balancing the equation  cool

On a serious note, though I'm against prenups in general, I guess someone of Tiger's stature has to have one.
Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree by biina: 11:49pm On Dec 03, 2009
JeSoul:

Look at these smartstingy men, abeg allow us to reap what we didn't sow in peace jor  grin We women take a ton of crap from society everyday, get less than men, the way I see it, my enjoying his money is just God's beautiful way of balancing the equation  cool

On a serious note, though I'm against prenups in general, I guess someone of Tiger's stature has to have one.

I dont know what 'ton of crap' you are talking about. A few truck loads of crap is far from a ton IMO  grin

While I appreciate a woman being compensated if she has just reasons to divorce her husband, I do think they have taken the issue too far with the huge settlements some ladies have gotten from it.
Its like if they are giving those women an incentive for divorce (as in what has she got to lose), and the men are left considering if it is better to kill the spouse than get a divorce. No marriage is without issues, so its not difficult to find a 'reasonable' motive for divorce. The whole thing has reduced American marriages to mergers & acquisitions, spin offs and dissolution.

If one is that successful, a prenup is required to keep the relationship honest, else just stay single.
Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 04, 2009
JeSoul:

Look at these smartstingy men, abeg allow us to reap what we didn't sow in peace jor grin We women take a ton of crap from society everyday, get less than men, the way I see it, my enjoying his money is just God's beautiful way of balancing the equation cool

Lol.
Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree by C2H5OH(f): 1:23am On Dec 04, 2009
Of course Tigr Woods has a prenup, don't be silly.
Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree by dayokanu(m): 9:00am On Dec 04, 2009

We must sign a pre nup oh
Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 04, 2009
Heard the latest?
Tiger's wife (who appears to be running the whole show) is now looking to review the earlier prenup.
Smart lady.Next time,Tiger will not bein so much of a hurry to flash hs privates.
http://sports.yahoo.com/golf/blog/devil_ball_golf/post/Details-of-Elin-Woods-newly-rewritten-prenup-em?urn=golf,206529
Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree by No2Atheism(m): 10:19am On Dec 04, 2009
JeSoul:

We men are in trouble . . .lipsrsealed

I agree . . . I am also against pre-nups, I prefer that a man opens his eyes well . . .and that the woman also opens her eyes well well. Cus at the end of the day, WHAT THE PRE-NUP IS BASICALLY SAYING IS THAT:

Either the man does not trust the woman

or

the woman does not trust the man

or

both the man and woman do not trust each other.

My opinion is that if you do not trust each other . . .then please do not bother to get married.

Just like a comment I saw on the internet and which i am now vaguely quoting right now:

A PRE-NUP IS MORE OR LESS A BUSINESS TRANSACTION, HENCE ITS NOT REALLY A MARRIAGE.

-------------------------------

Yes i know that it can be painful for the rich party to end up losing his or her investment due to either male or female gold diggers. Nevertheless, thats part of the reason why the Bible says that being with riches comes with his own share of sorrows.

Also, nothing stops a rich man from going "solo" to try not to flaunt his or her wealth when making a choice of a spouse. Preferably why not adopt the "Coming to America" style. Try to mingle with local populations in areas that you have little or not image issues.

-------------------------------

Cus at the end of the day, I do not know of any man that does not like to be comfortable. . .  and neither do I know of any woman that also does not like to be comfortable. Hence the trick is in finding a woman or man that trusts you and whom you trust.

One good way of finding out about this trust issue is to approach the man or woman as just an average joe, DO NOT FLAUNT YOUR RICHES OR POSSESSIONS . . .

. . . THINK WITH YOUR HEAD AND NOT WHAT IS BETWEEN YOUR LEGS. . .

------------------------------

Lack of Trust is the foundation of a pre-nuptial agreement . . .

Another mistake that people make is that A Man or Woman who meets their sexual fantasies does not necessarily equate to A man or woman that is suitable for them as husband or wife.

THAT IS WHY
THE BIBLE CALLS IT HE THAT FINDETH A WIFE,
THE BIBLE DID NOT SAY HE THAT FINDETH A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN,
THE BIBLE DID NOT SAY HE THAT FINDETH A RICH WOMAN.

THE BIBLE SAID HE THAT FINDETH A WIFE ". . . .hence a very important criteria in the choice by a man is that is SHE a Wife Material"
Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree by No2Atheism(m): 10:23am On Dec 04, 2009
Eve was made from Adam, hence techically speaking Eve was still Adam. . . hence the issue is that:

CHARACTERISTICS OF A WIFE MATERIAL IS:

- SOMEONE YOU CAN TRUST WITH YOU LIFE.

- SOMEONE THAT YOU DO NOT MIND LOSING MONEY FOR.

Once you can't even trust the lady, please do not even bother to marry her . . .
Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree by FBS: 10:24am On Dec 04, 2009
Eastbay:

Heard the latest?
Tiger's wife (who appears to be running the whole show) is now looking to review the earlier prenup.
Smart lady.Next time,Tiger will not bein so much of a hurry to flash hs privates.
http://sports.yahoo.com/golf/blog/devil_ball_golf/post/Details-of-Elin-Woods-newly-rewritten-prenup-em?urn=golf,206529
Just read it now. Madness. . .I mean, WTF!! shocked
I don't want to believe this sh!t. How did they get to know about it? The Tiger was/is a very private guy and he keeps his matters private.
Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree by No2Atheism(m): 10:27am On Dec 04, 2009
There is difference between a Sex Partner and a Wife.

- A Wife is a woman that you Trust and you are willingly to lose money and life for.

- A Sex partner is someone you are willingly to sleep with but not truly willing to lose anything for.
Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree by Tudor6(f): 11:38am On Dec 04, 2009
Whats the big deal, bill clinton got a Mouth Action and cum all over the white house, he bounced back!

Tiger will do same. If that gold digging bitch of a wife of his tries to review the prenup he should divorce and toss her to the bin.

She was a nanny when he met her and all of a sudden she wants to be a millionaire.
Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 04, 2009
FBS:

Just read it now. Madness. . .I mean, WTF!! shocked
I don't want to believe this sh!t. How did they get to know about it? The Tiger was/is a very private guy and he keeps his matters private.
my guy,
As private as Tiger has been all this while,this scandal has brought to the fore a lot of things,and from now on,his utopian dream of shielding everything and everyne he cherishes has been blown away.
things like these will come t the open,because of the negative publicity.
There are more revelationscoming to the fore,
Check this
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2757788/Claims-of-1million-hush-money-surround-Tiger-Woods-lover-Rachel-Uchitel-and-her-cancelled-press-conference.html?OTC-RSS&ATTR=News
Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash With Tree by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 04, 2009
Tudór:

Whats the big deal, bill clinton got a Mouth Action and water all over the white house, he bounced back!

Tiger will do same. If that gold digging bitch of a wife of his tries to review the prenup he should divorce and toss her to the bin.

She was a nanny when he met her and all of a sudden she wants to be a millionaire.
It ain't the same.
Tiger basically has built up his empire on an almost squeaky-clean image.A lot of folks saw him as a role model.
clinton had a rep from high school,so it wasn't realaly surprised hegot invlved in that scandal.
as per the wife,it'sonly natural to take advantage of a situation you literally wereintroducedto,because ifTiger had kept his drawls on,she wouldn't be dreaming of all the millions.
she's only being smart;you and would prolly do same

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If Nigeria Beats Argentina I Will: / Hilarious Football Pics / Join My 100% Whatsapp Betting Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.