Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,914 members, 7,895,972 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 10:27 PM

Six Tips On How To Have A Successful Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Six Tips On How To Have A Successful Relationship (982 Views)

What Men Must Do To Ensure Successful Relationship And Marriage / Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women / Six Tips On How To Approach Single Military Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Tips On How To Have A Successful Relationship by Folayat(f): 3:13pm On Jan 22, 2017
Most times relationship does not exceed a year or two before it crashes. From the first day to five months of most relationships, most partners always feel like being with their lovers, calling like four or six times everyday, but to my surprise all this last for just about six months.I think we should ask ourselves why this always happen in most relationships.What could be the causes? could it be guy's fault or ladies fault?

I think we should be realistic about this, it is nobody's fault. It is all about body chemistry. However, there are some ways you can behave in order to control your partner's body chemistry positively.

For every relationship to work out, it requires hard work and commitment from both spouse. It requires time and efforts to be built.

Here are some keys that will make your relationship work out if you can apply them.

1. Communication: It is the first key that every relationship must have in order to be successful. Most couples take communication with a tip of hand or let me say as just mere talking. No! it is more than that.

Communication goes a long way in every courtship or marriage, where a relationship is successful, it means that they do communicate very well, but not just talking, they have mutual understanding. it is extremely important to communicate because no one reads minds.

If you have anything bothering you or if your partner is doing something you don't like, it is important you let him/her knows about it so that you will tackle the problem together and also your partner would be able to amend from doing what you don't like, but do not begin a conversation in an aggressive manner.

2. Trust: Any relationship that lacks trust is like building a house without concrete foundation.

Basics commitment lays the foundation of trust.Avoid checking your partner's phone behind him/her, be able to trust each other in everything, keep your partner' innermost secret and don't focus on his/her weakness and help to overcome her/him shortcomings.

Source:
http://gist-mee..com.ng/2017/01/six-tips-on-how-to-make-your.html?m=1
Re: Six Tips On How To Have A Successful Relationship by Tastemoney(m): 3:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
Where r the six fucking tips?
Re: Six Tips On How To Have A Successful Relationship by Longevo(m): 4:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
Okay
Re: Six Tips On How To Have A Successful Relationship by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 23, 2017
Tastemoney:
Where r the six fucking tips?

Lolz funny guy. The tips on the blog I guess.
Re: Six Tips On How To Have A Successful Relationship by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 23, 2017
It does not guarantee good relationship
Re: Six Tips On How To Have A Successful Relationship by Folayat(f): 12:48pm On Jan 26, 2017
Oma307:
It does not guarantee good relationship

That is y I said true love. with true love all those tips are guaranteed

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Visiting Leke (18+) A Short Story / The Story Of A Kleptomaniac And The Reaction Of Her Supposed Ex-boyfriend / Father Or Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.