Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,832 members, 7,948,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 02:20 PM

I Don Suffer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don Suffer (797 Views)

My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer / Man Don Suffer / Omo Boys Don Suffer Pass: Lil Kesh Show Off His Throwback Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don Suffer by robo16(m): 9:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
hapi sunday guys hope una go church today .... back to the topic I like one gal for my area the mistake mak I do I shw say I love her since then she they use me shine almst two nw I they ask her out ... watin she they tel me na say I they rush her guys watin I go do na I love this gal... if I call her she they giv her frd the phone if we they chat her words too hash watin I go do mak she love me or hw I go do mak she feel me

1 Like

Re: I Don Suffer by sinaj(f): 9:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
u sound like an agbero lipsrsealed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don Suffer by DozieInc(m): 9:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
robo16:
hapi sunday guys hope una go church today .... back to the topic I like one gal for my area the mistake mak I do I shw say I love her since then she they use me shine almst two nw I they ask her out ... watin she they tel me na say I they rush her guys watin I go do na I love this gal... if I call her she they giv her frd the phone if we they chat her words too hash watin I go do mak she love me or hw I go do mak she feel me
Is this how you speak to her... No wonder
Anyway try to forget about her, not every bird you aim for you kill.

1 Like

Re: I Don Suffer by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
Just fashi her..if she dey form hard to get undecided

#YOLO
Re: I Don Suffer by BlackDBagba: 9:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
I am not understanding....
Re: I Don Suffer by casttlebarbz(m): 9:41pm On Jan 22, 2017
you are typing as if there's hot yam in your mouth....
Re: I Don Suffer by ELShehzad: 9:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
sinaj:

U're wicked!... De guy no try. Even Me feel lyk he's rushin' Me too.. I fee 4 de babe sha 'coz sumguy cnt b talkin' lyk diz and a babe'ld fall 4 him easily

3 Likes

Re: I Don Suffer by firstking01(m): 9:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
sinaj:

Lol, that's ego killing.
Re: I Don Suffer by DRISKLEF(m): 9:59pm On Jan 22, 2017
What is this? smh
Re: I Don Suffer by NevetsIbot(m): 10:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
sinaj:

yeeeeeeeewh. My head o. Savagery

1 Like

Re: I Don Suffer by buffalowings: 11:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
Why must we have sexual relationship.

There are too many people in this world already and

That innate desire for every human being to preserve his gene doesn't seem at ll to be necessary again.
Re: I Don Suffer by laribari(m): 12:33am On Jan 23, 2017
sinaj:

Me tire oooo!!
Re: I Don Suffer by laribari(m): 12:36am On Jan 23, 2017
robo16:

The babe nor lie oo, you are truly rushing her!!

See your write-up. No comma!! No full stop!!

Just like me, I guess she's trying to understand what you think trying to say with all your sentences coming together without a break-up.

(1) (Reply)

Way On How To Make Your Girlfriend Very Happy / Let’s Talk!!! “which Is Better” Being In A Relationship OR Being Single? / Another Look At Dating A Broke Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.