Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,869 members, 7,876,304 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:25 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1005) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3154902 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 6:49pm On Feb 18, 2017
Boj22:

Shey u hv six packs to back up dis ur diet plan shocked
No go carry Tafa Balogun dem type of corruption n bribery pot belle o! grin
I hate fruits sha kiss except sum watermelon wit some chicken wink
Naaa,fruit no dey give pot belly na,na una wey dey take pizza,arosto,krostata,tarte l'ancienne etc suppose dey careful.How was exile and your day,I've checked your profile and I can tell....this is a new account.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 18, 2017
Boj22:

My diet partner in crime grin
A day without junks is like "leave me let me just die"
To be honest! cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 6:50pm On Feb 18, 2017
ToyinDipo:

Can you explain more on this please?
Her actions that define searching for a partner, who and who she has been scouting...
Also, how does she feel she doesn't fit in without one, because I remember an HM, Marvis or so, that BB wants her to do away with her guitar, be more adventurous, fall in love and stuffs...
Firstly, she has shown a lot of interest in Efe but he turned all her advances down and later she moved to Bassey but she said it herself today that she feels Bassey is attracted to Tboss and like Uriels shape. In addition yesterday there was a gossip started by Ese telling Bisola about Debbie and her advances on Efe and shifting to Bassey if thats going to work out. My point is, she should just do her thing and forget side attraction for now cos all the house mates knows about her wanting a partner even Tboss said it to her face in the closet some days back. Secondly Biggie ask Ese to prank her by stealing her guitar and hide it in the store which she did but biggie wasnt on time to pick it up for a succesful task. When i look at Debbie rise i see a rigid young woman finding it hard to come out of her shell and live her life like its Bigbrother not some musical talent hunt. I hope this answers your questions.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2017
1bkaye:

Lol I'm a big fan of 'junk'. I prefer vegetables to fruit sha
Hmmm!hope u dey work out to avoid story that touches the nerves...Lol
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2017
oviejnr:
Its obvious Debbie is searching for a partner in the house but im confuse cos that shouldnt be her priority. Even though She feels she doesnt fit in without one.

It's ebuka & Falz dt confused her. She got saved from eviction & she now thinks d feedback is "have a rltshp" in order to open up. They did it to efe too. I don't think she even likes any of those guys. She just wants to give us what she thinks we want. Rltshps is all she's bn talking abt since Monday.
It's all kinda sad at dis point.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ImadeUReadThis: 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2017
TTT don chop calender.

The guy was recalling all the public firing squads he witnessed at kirikiri max while he was a student at Navy Secondary School, Ojo.

Public executions by firing squad at kirikiri were last done during the IBB era.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Favourednwa: 6:53pm On Feb 18, 2017
djPyper:
whats all this about TTT being a fraud? Im sure we all know that dancers are not well respected and paid in Nigeria, so yes he may have done all that but he didnt earn so much money, some of those events are even competitions if you dont win you go home empty handed, he never said he was a pauper begging on the streets, but he is a man with dreams who has struggled and is still struggling to achieve them
100 likes
That's just a tushed up CV.very few of the jobs there have monetary returns remember dancers are not well paid in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 18, 2017
sirfee:
Hmmm!hope u dey work out to avoid story that touches the nerves...Lol
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 6:54pm On Feb 18, 2017
SELENAqueensy:

Oga please are u very sure this is true?
When i was leaving in Cally town, i knew TTT very well and he doesn't look like someone that has achieved this much. Was even at his wedding as at 2009, looked very poor. That dude is a pure street guy.

It's a game and everyone wants his/her candidate to win. And so anybody can write this nonsense to make people stop voting for him. But it ain't fair sha.

You guys can also check his facebook page 'Offiong Edet Anthony. Then judging from his pics, the environment he lives in, then tell me again if he looks like someone that has achieved that much.
Excerpts from the 10th Law of Robert Greenes 48 laws of power.

"The unfortunate sometimes draw misfortune on themselves"
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 6:55pm On Feb 18, 2017
sod09:
as if u are glazing right
Lmao
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 6:57pm On Feb 18, 2017
ToyinDipo:

Can you explain more on this please?
Her actions that define searching for a partner, who and who she has been scouting...
Also, how does she feel she doesn't fit in without one, because I remember an HM, Marvis or so, that BB wants her to do away with her guitar, be more adventurous, fall in love and stuffs...
Firstly, she has shown a lot of interest in Efe but he turned all her advances down and later she moved to Bassey but she said it herself today that she feels Bassey is attracted to Tboss and like Uriels shape. In addition yesterday there was a gossip started by Ese telling Bisola about Debbie and her advances on Efe and shifting to Bassey if thats going to work out. My point is, she should just do her thing and forget side attraction for now cos all the house mates knows about her wanting a partner even Tboss said it to her face in the closet some days back. Secondly Biggie ask Ese to prank her by stealing her guitar and hide it in the store which she did but biggie wasnt on time to pick it up for a succesful task. When i look at Debbie rise i see a rigid young woman finding it hard to come out of her shell and live her life like its Bigbrother not some musical talent hunt.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 6:58pm On Feb 18, 2017
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sod09(m): 6:58pm On Feb 18, 2017
sirfee:
Lmao
grin grin
Im suppose to be a chef too but i wasnt taught to fry fruits instead we bake dem, dats y im asking if its glazing.
Like wen doing banana flan,ok we cook apple wen doing curry soup too though... My point is i haven't seen apple or berries fried b4
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 7:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:
TTT don chop calender.

The guy was recalling all the public firing squads he witnessed at kirikiri max while he was a student at Navy Secondary School, Ojo.

Public executions by firing squad at kirikiri were last done during the IBB era.

Ttt is 35 yrs old..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 7:02pm On Feb 18, 2017
You may have a point but your points are a bit vague to me. The only probable point is 'moving from Efe to Bassey'. Let's say she was attracted to Efe, and he turned her down, and now she is attracted to Bassey. Seriously, how does that define searching?
First and foremost, she had always liked Efe and Bassey, she probably saw Bassey as a tough guy initially, so she was more comfortable with Efe.
Feeling attracted to someone naturally is different from searching.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 7:02pm On Feb 18, 2017
janellemonae:

It's ebuka & Falz dt confused her. She got saved from eviction & she now thinks d feedback is "have a rltshp" in order to open up. They did it to efe too. I don't think she even likes any of those guys. She just wants to give us what she thinks we want. Rltshps is all she's bn talking abt since Monday.
It's all kinda sad at dis point.
yes, i cant agree less. She has to losen up a bit. Not everyone wants to see her play the guitar, she has to blend in completely which shes trying a little better now.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 7:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
oviejnr:
Firstly, she has shown a lot of interest in Efe but he turned all her advances down and later she moved to Bassey but she said it herself today that she feels Bassey is attracted to Tboss and like Uriels shape. In addition yesterday there was a gossip started by Ese telling Bisola about Debbie and her advances on Efe and shifting to Bassey if thats going to work out. My point is, she should just do her thing and forget side attraction for now cos all the house mates knows about her wanting a partner even Tboss said it to her face in the closet some days back. Secondly Biggie ask Ese to prank her by stealing her guitar and hide it in the store which she did but biggie wasnt on time to pick it up for a succesful task. When i look at Debbie rise i see a rigid young woman finding it hard to come out of her shell and live her life like its Bigbrother not some musical talent hunt.
Her major problem is herself and her family,she's a shy type and she's from religious home yet she went ahead to appear in this kind of show.The day I saw her weaknesses was the day Ese took her guitar,she wasn't herself on that day;her reactions on that day made me to give up on her.I like her so much but she's in the wrong place at the wrong time.May God help her.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ImadeUReadThis: 7:07pm On Feb 18, 2017
vladimiros:

Ttt is 35 yrs old..

No. He is much older. I will say around 44 at least.

And I know he started his dancing career in Apapa amusement park back in the early 90's or late 80's.

Because there was a dancing competition being held at the defunct Amusement park around this time.

Most of the guys that went for the competition came from festac, Ajegunle , Ojo Okoko and Apapa area

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 7:08pm On Feb 18, 2017
To the people saying TTT IS rich.

Dancers ate not well paid in naija..

If u listen to TTT , most of his work is spinsored ..secondly they don't always get work..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 7:09pm On Feb 18, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

No. He is much older. I will say around 44 at least.

And I know he started his dancing career in Apapa amusement park back in the early 90's or late 80's.

Because there was a dancing competition being held at the defunct Amusement park around this time.

Most of the guys that went for the competition came from festac, Ajegunle , Ojo Okoko and Apapa area

Ttt said he joined national theater in 1996….

So maybe he has football age

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 7:11pm On Feb 18, 2017
oviejnr:
yes, i cant agree less. She has to losen up a bit. Not everyone wants to see her play the guitar, she has to blend in completely which shes trying a little better now.

Debbie is just awkward for my liking..

She got to check her self-esteem..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ImadeUReadThis: 7:11pm On Feb 18, 2017
sod09:
grin grin
Im suppose to be a chef too but i wasnt taught to fry fruits instead we bake dem, dats y im asking if its glazing.
Like wen doing banana flan,ok we cook apple wen doing curry soup too though... My point is i haven't seen apple or berries fried b4

Uriel dey just dey cook nonsense I swear!

Even if you must fry fruits, you don't soak them in oil but fry then with a few drops of olive oil.

That nonsense she was cooking will make her mother vex

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 7:12pm On Feb 18, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

Even if you must fry fruits, you don't soak them in oil but fry then with a few drops of olive oil.

Its all d oil she was packing ..

Too much

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sod09(m): 7:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

lol....tought as much too
All d house mates r fake.... grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ImadeUReadThis: 7:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
vladimiros:

Ttt said he joined national theater in 1996….

So maybe he has football age

Well am not judging him.

Maybe in the ever fish bowl world of celebrities age is truly not just a number.

I know exactly where he is coming from.

I just feel a little sad for him that after all this while he needs a reality show to blow.

And I know he, bisola, kenem, bassey, Gifty and Tboss will all become celebrities and launch their careers after the show.

Oh I also forgot Uriel, that girl will land her own radio talk show as well

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 7:16pm On Feb 18, 2017
sod09:
grin grin
I see,sorry to derail this thread.The first thing to do is to wash and slice the fruits,then pour some sugar on the sliced fruits to preserve it for some time;it will reduce the water level of the fruits.After this bring out your flour and mix it with water,then add the fruits to it and stir properly,then add baking powder to it,other flavours are optional...then you can start frying.I'm sorry for typos error....
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by femiyonse: 7:16pm On Feb 18, 2017
Wats all dz poo....ur all talking about....mke Una dry gist us about wetin dey happen for d house now....nor be say Mk Una carry person story dey chew for mouth like stick..... grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ImadeUReadThis: 7:16pm On Feb 18, 2017
sod09:
lol....tought as much too
All d house mates r fake.... grin

No. TTT, Bisola and TBOSS aren't fake.

The fakest housemate is that fake ass rapper efe

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 7:20pm On Feb 18, 2017
Threebear:
Am glad most people are waking up to how truly boring and useless Marvis is in that house.
With the way people are jumping off from the Efe bandwagon,I fear he might not even survive his next nomination.

Lol now I know why u loved gifty so much..

U are an efe hater..

His goons still dey here, no shaking

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sod09(m): 7:20pm On Feb 18, 2017
sirfee:
I see,sorry to derail this thread.The first thing to do is to wash and slice the fruits,then pour some sugar on the sliced fruits to preserve it for some time;it will reduce the water level of the fruits.After this bring out your flour and mix it with water,then add the fruits to it and stir properly,then add baking powder to it,other flavours are optional...then you can start frying.I'm sorry for typos error....
ok....tnx
Applicable to all fruits except d citrus family right
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nikapetrelli(f): 7:21pm On Feb 18, 2017
sirfee:
That is the main reason why I'm always preaching against fanaticism and tribalism.Most of these guys have some of the best connections in Nigeria and beyond.....so the best thing to do is to enjoy the show with comportment and love for one another irrespective of our tribes,sex,creed and status.We don't have to fight or abuse each other because of this people...no,no,no.
Na d thing but some people don't understand it that way.Bashing others wen u state your views about a particular house mate

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ImadeUReadThis: 7:23pm On Feb 18, 2017
vladimiros:

Lol now I know why u loved gifty so much..

U are an efe hater..

His goons still dey here, no shaking

Abeg forget that fake warri boy.

Gifty at least is very comfortable around her skin and she never judges anyone like that fake rapper efe and she also owes no one an apology.

The fact that she be fine local girl no make am be fake

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.