Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,238 members, 7,887,674 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:13 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1007) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3160948 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 7:45pm On Feb 18, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

She said she wanted to be an actress.

So if she can fake her ascents in the house for future talent hunts then Wetin be the problem?

She did not say she wants to be an actress..

She said she is "ALREADY" an actress and that she is so popular people don't leave her.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 18, 2017
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 7:46pm On Feb 18, 2017
cletz991:
WHO GOD HAS BLESSED LET NO MAN PUT ASUNDER #TEAM EFE # NO EXTRA SEATS ...

God Bless u BRo..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ImadeUReadThis: 7:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
vladimiros:

She did not say she wants to be an actress..

She said she is "ALREADY" an actress and that she is so popular people don't leave her.

Whatever the case she dey hype herself just like efe is always hyping his fake wack ass rapper career
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by cletz991(m): 7:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

I never said he was funny but very unfunny.

I was responding to someone who said efe is a funny guy
Efe is not a funny guy naturali but his doings and his yarning are tight and funny. NOTE :HE IS NOT A FUNNY GUY, HE DOESN'T SAY FUNNY WORDS BUT HIS CHARISMA AND BODY LANGUAGE IS VERY FUNNY. HE IS A BLESSED MAN

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by newguy1(m): 7:48pm On Feb 18, 2017
It seems the only for some people to get attention on this thread is to yab Efe. anyways continue u r all basking in his blessing

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 7:49pm On Feb 18, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

Whatever the case she dey hype herself just like efe is always hyping his fake wack ass rapper career

She also told efe once that she has no black friends ..

That all her friends are white people..

But she lives in Enugu and anambra..

That one too na hype??

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ImadeUReadThis: 7:49pm On Feb 18, 2017
cletz991:
Efe is not a funny guy naturali but his doings and his yarning are tight and funny. NOTE :HE IS NOT A FUNNY GUY, HE DOESN'T SAY FUNNY WORDS BUT HIS CHARISMA AND BODY LANGUAGE IS VERY FUNNY. HE IS A BLESSED MAN

Nah dat warri tienz dey worry you.

Person like you enter warri you go just dey laff like madman
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Maduawuchukwu(m): 7:49pm On Feb 18, 2017
ndidibabe:
Mumu.

Lol. The reason why I used that instance was just to tell those that laugh at kemen that no be by face o.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 7:50pm On Feb 18, 2017
newguy1:
hummm okay Oooo
That pic sha grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 7:50pm On Feb 18, 2017
newguy1:
It seems the only for some people to get attention on this thread is to yab Efe. anyways continue u r all basking in his blessing

I noticed too..

Dey have d most pointless reasons to insult him, and I noticed most efe haters here are gifty fans..

Maybe they hate d fact Nigerians like efe but think gifty is fake ..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ImadeUReadThis: 7:51pm On Feb 18, 2017
vladimiros:

She also told efe once that she has no black friends ..

That all her friends are white people..

But she lives in Enugu and anambra..

That one too na hype??

I don't know about that.

I just watch the show on eviction , nomination and party days.

So if she said that then she is wack!

But the little I see about her she is always smiling and cool with her fellow housemates
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by cletz991(m): 7:51pm On Feb 18, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

Nah dat warri tienz dey worry you.

Person like you enter warri you go just dey laff like madman
Warri when I de go almost every week. Oboy I be sapele boy o. Pure safi blood. See this man. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by newguy1(m): 7:52pm On Feb 18, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

If TTT, Bisola and Efe are nominated

Nah efe go waka.

how many people they con to defend ttt n bisola ? U won use efe blow but no worries it's allow u will bloww
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ImadeUReadThis: 7:53pm On Feb 18, 2017
newguy1:

Today Efe was spewing his normal trash telling Bassey and Kenem that women are more attracted to his kind of dry body than theirs.

The guy is so condescending and full of his own sh1t.

If nah warri dem go don beat am weller

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 7:55pm On Feb 18, 2017
Please just kee yourselves, Team Bisola for the money

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by newguy1(m): 7:55pm On Feb 18, 2017
vladimiros:

I noticed too..

Dey have d most pointless reasons to insult him, and I noticed most efe haters here are gifty fans..

the more d hate talk the more people ccome to defend him . It's kind of keep him interesting in a way na go publicity stunt for efe too. Make dem continue

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nikapetrelli(f): 7:55pm On Feb 18, 2017
In other news Pedro don score for Chelsea
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 7:55pm On Feb 18, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

I don't know about that.

I just watch the show on eviction , nomination and party days.

So if she said that then she is wack!

But the little I see about her she is always smiling and cool with her fellow housemates

I watch on evenings, she lies like that CONSTANTLY..

Trust me
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ImadeUReadThis: 7:55pm On Feb 18, 2017
newguy1:
how many people they con to defend ttt n bisola ? U won use efe blow but no worries it's allow u will bloww

If Efe wins the 25m that is the end of him as he has not talent whatsoever.

My main problem is how he keeps criticising every other housemate and their talent thinking he is the bomb with his wack lyrics.

TTT and Bisola plus TBOSS will blow more than this your take rapper

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by cletz991(m): 7:55pm On Feb 18, 2017
vladimiros:

I noticed too..

Gift knows she is going home. Since Monday she has been very cold than usual in the house. She is not the normal giftty we know. She is entertaining in her own weird way .But the truth is that she will never win the 25M. So why wait?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ImadeUReadThis: 7:56pm On Feb 18, 2017
vladimiros:

I watch on evenings, she lies like that CONSTANTLY..

Trust me

If so she is fake.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by newguy1(m): 7:57pm On Feb 18, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

Today Efe was spewing his normal trash telling Bassey and Kenem that women are more attracted to his kind of dry body than theirs.

The guy is so condescending and full of his own sh1t.

If nah warri dem go don beat am weller
chisos ! Just because him talk dat one pere. Na wa Ooo na real wa

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ImadeUReadThis: 7:57pm On Feb 18, 2017
newguy1:
the more d hate talk the more people ccome to defend him . It's kind of keep him interesting in a way na go publicity stunt for efe too. Make dem continue

Buhari sef still get zombies on his beck and call.

So that one no be talk as democracy has shown that popular opinion among Nigerians is sh1t
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nikapetrelli(f): 7:58pm On Feb 18, 2017
vladimiros:

Some people here dey call hervfake accent talent..
I no fit abeg..
Talent indeed
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 18, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

No. He is much older. I will say around 44 at least.
Because there was a dancing competition being held at the defunct Amusement park
Most of the guys that went for the competition came from festac, Ajegunle , Ojo Okoko and Apapa area

Eyaa, now ur making me feel bad for d old dude.

Even though he entered d house by being deceitful, at least he should tell d housemates he's married, or at least has kids. Hes really trying hard to deceive us into winning 25million.

I'm sure there are other Ways he can make it as a dancer if he thinks outside d box.eg. Comedians weren't making mega box till a.y changed d game.

He can't win wt d way he's playing this. Him calling himself single just makes everything abt him in dis big brother house a lie. The other married pple dt came on bigbrother in d past didn't try so hard to hide it from us.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by cletz991(m): 7:58pm On Feb 18, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

If Efe wins the 25m that is the end of him as he has not talent whatsoever.

My main problem is how he keeps criticising every other housemate and their talent thinking he is the bomb with his wack lyrics.

TTT and Bisola plus TBOSS will blow more than this your take rapper
I WANT TO ASK YOU A QUESTION.... PLEASE WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE HOUSEMATE?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ImadeUReadThis: 7:59pm On Feb 18, 2017
newguy1:
chisos ! Just because him talk dat one pere. Na wa Ooo na real wa

Gifty dey yarn any how.

So why should efe okro mouth no give am blowback?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 8:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
grin grin

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ImadeUReadThis: 8:01pm On Feb 18, 2017
cletz991:
I WANT TO ASK YOU A QUESTION.... PLEASE WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE HOUSEMATE?

It's between TTT and Bisola.

TTT because he gets along with everyone and he is immensely humble and talented.

Bisola because she is confident, bold and very talented.

Extra bonus housemate will be Kenem because he dey yarn well and can be funny without him knowing it.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 8:02pm On Feb 18, 2017
janellemonae:

Even though he entered d house by being deceitful, at least he should tell d housemates he's married, or at least has kids. Hes really trying hard to deceive us into winning 25million.

I'm sure there are other Ways he can make it as a dancer if he thinks outside d box.eg. Comedians weren't making mega box till a.y changed d game.

He can't win wt d way he's playing this. Him calling himself single just makes everything abt him in dis big brother house a lie. The other married pple dt came on bigbrother in d past didn't try so hard to hide it from us.

Its his wife that will suffer d most embarrassment.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ImadeUReadThis: 8:04pm On Feb 18, 2017
janellemonae:

Give the guy a break.

He is trying to put food on the table for his kids.

Besides I think he isn't eyeing the money but the publicity which he has since achieved

(1) (2) (3) ... (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.