Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,249 members, 7,887,705 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:37 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1427) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3160970 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1424) (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 4:18pm On Feb 27, 2017
1bkaye:
Apparently Bassey knows TTT is married? They're familiar with each other outside of the house

They are colleagues...but you don't expect bassey to spill his secret do you? It's called "bro code"

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 4:18pm On Feb 27, 2017
CuteJude:
wait ooo
i see ur people cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
That's savage grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 4:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
Papiikush:

They are colleagues...but you don't expect bassey to spill his secret do you? It's called "bro code"

thing is, Bro code or not, Bassey has to keep quiet...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 4:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
1bkaye:
Apparently Bassey knows TTT is married? They're familiar with each other outside of the house
Presumably, same person (celeb) got them into the house.. Inotherwords same connection them get

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
vladimiros:

thing is, Bro code or not, Bassey has to keep quiet...

Ese didn't keep quiet did she?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by chyima(f): 4:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
CuteJude:
debbie na person cheesy cheesy cheesy

But like seriously she could have just gone to yaba market (do small bend down select)it doesn't have to be xpensive nice and sexy thing that will fit her wella and you still look trendy with lots of admiration from both sex and no one will ever believe is "okriks" that packaging.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 4:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
Papiikush:

Ese didn't keep quiet did she?

its easier for a guy to keep quiet nah..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 4:22pm On Feb 27, 2017
chyima:

But like seriously she could have just gone to yaba market (do small bend down select)it doesn't have to be xpensive nice and sexy thing that will fit her wella and you still look trendy with lots of admiration from both sex and no one will ever believe is "okriks" that packaging.

payporte has been giving them clothes and she still looks somehow

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by chyima(f): 4:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
Vanessa88:

Presumably, same person (celeb) got them into the house.. Inotherwords same connection them get

I suspect Alibaba,cos he is his campaign manager and all Tony tweet before big brother he acknowledges him
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
Papiikush:

Lol nah just thinking aloud and seeking confirmation, thanks smiley
if kemen and uriel born girl cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 4:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
vladimiros:

its easier for a guy to keep quiet nah..

Yeah "bro code" wink
Vanessa88:

Fair enough, thanks smiley
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sod09(m): 4:24pm On Feb 27, 2017
Papiikush:

Your brain should be traded for a basket of chicken feathers at least you wouldn't be a total waste...

That is lunch and what do you expect for lunch?

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
chyima:

after i read bend down grin grin grin i stopped reading grin , debbie has good features , she just lacks style

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
1bkaye:
Lol nah just thinking aloud and seeking confirmation

I knew about them being colleagues the second bassey entered the house. The picture surfaced online
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by enemmo(f): 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
chyima:

I don't think that's her dress.she was asked to Change into a flowy skirt because of their cheorography.Since she was supposed to be making circular movements and the skirt would need to flow.I think it's Uriel's dress.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
Everything happening here is downright hilarious.
Efe will definitely get the highest percentage this week, and his myopic fans will infiltrate this forum and other social media platforms and tell us how he is the king and how the money belongs to him.
Based on logistics Uriel and Debbie rise or Marvis might be the ones evicted if they go with two people.
Debbie rise is best friends with t boss and has a crush on Bassey which means her fans will rally behind these two when she is evicted. Uriel has a thing for Bassey too, which means her fans will rally behind him most likely when she is evicted. And marvis, we warned you guys to let her go that week she was up, you stubbornly voted her even though she didn't do anything to deserve such massive amount of votes, now her relationship with Efe is boiling to the point of hate, the last Iron that will shatter the Camel's back will be when she is evicted this week because you people will be too preoccupied saving your boy, then her fans will rebel and waste their votes of kamen or go with her one true friend Bisola.
Be sure we team Gifty are not resting either, I warned you guys of the consequences that will befall Efe if Gifty is evicted. We will be on all social media platforms this week impersonating as Efe's fans. Collecting free recharge cards and data subscriptions. I will use all to browse x videos and if am in a good mood I will throw in some couple of votes for TTT or T boss.
Last but not the least, this is my only Nairaland account, I guess you guys see me as a threat and come up with various accusations. First I was the caps guy now am some other person, even some accused me of being an agent of big brother sent to derail the thread.
I have no words ,let us all just enjoy the show and see how things pan out.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
chyima:

I suspect Alibaba,cos he is his campaign manager and all Tony tweet before big brother he acknowledges him
Seconded

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nnemaranma(f): 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
I have been waiting for today's guest like I'm waiting for the second coming. I guess the guest is Simi. And I still have a whole lot to do here.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
PrincessKab:
Efe don attack TTT ooo...you just dey talk nonsense talk, na so you talk say Chika Okpala na woman grin grin grin. So, he apologised to the camera as mentioned by Ebuka yesterday
I guess Efe just spoke the mind of some viewers now, he has helped you relay your message o cheesy cheesy

Lol!

Thin tall tales always trying to outshine pples stories wt an outrageous tale. The other day gifty burst into tears describing her terrible life, mr tattletale decided to pull off his clothes, go naked & tell us he borrows clothes to wear. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 27, 2017
Threebear:
Efe will definitely get the highest percentage this week, and his myopic fans will infiltrate this forum and other social media platforms and tell us how he is the king and how the money belongs to him.
Based on logistics Uriel and Debbie rise or Marvis might be the ones evicted if they go with two people.
Debbie rise is best friends with t boss and has a crush on Bassey which means her fans will rally behind these two when she is evicted. Uriel has a thing for Bassey too, which means her fans will rally behind him most likely when she is evicted. And marvis, we warned you guys to let her go that week she was up, you stubbornly voted her even though she didn't do anything to deserve such massive amount of votes, now her relationship with Efe is boiling to the point of hate, the last Iron that will shatter the Camel's back will be when she is evicted this week because you people will be too preoccupied saving your boy, then her fans will rebel and waste their votes of kamen or go with her one true friend Bisola.
Be sure we team Gifty are not resting either, I warned you guys of the consequences that will befall Efe if Gifty is evicted. We will be on all social media platforms this week impersonating as Efe's fans. Collecting free recharge cards and data subscriptions. I will use all to browse x videos and if am in a good mood I will throw in some couple of votes for TTT or T boss.
Last but not the least, this is my only Nairaland account, I guess you guys see me as a threat and come up with various accusations. First I was the caps guy now am some other person, even some accused me of being an agent of big brother sent to derail the thread.
if efe doesnt get the highest votes , hope u will defend what ure saying
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by chyima(f): 4:26pm On Feb 27, 2017
vladimiros:

payporte has been giving them clothes and she still looks somehow

Papporte is not helping matters to her also cos of d way she package her self the clothes they bring for her also no follow somthmes,except this last party cloth she wore for their oldskool
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by enemmo(f): 4:26pm On Feb 27, 2017
Kemen and Uriel.

BBN Analysts.

Oshey!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jaykaylegend(m): 4:27pm On Feb 27, 2017
Papiikush:

not indomie. There are about 2000 noodles in the world bro tongue
oga, forget, everything na indomie...

Even if I go Indonesia or Thailand.. Na indomie I go still ask for...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
jaykaylegend:
why that your indomie white na??
EFE MATTER NO DEY MAKE YOU REASON WELL AGAIN.... SOFTLY SOFTLY OOOO
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
1bkaye:
Fair enough, thanks smiley
Yw
That's naija for u.. Everything na connection
They both got same connection

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
Papiikush:

I knew about them being colleagues the second bassey entered the house. The picture surfaced online
I remember seeing something about them knowing each other, just not that he knew he was married lol
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
enemmo:
Kemen and Uriel.

BBN Analysts.

Oshey!
she dey rob his head cheesy cheesy evil person cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 4:29pm On Feb 27, 2017
Threebear:

see as u dey do analysis like Kemen,.u don forget say Biggie don warn una make una no they over analyze
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 27, 2017
no be mouth but i havent see a girl in this show that isnt easy to handle , the guys are just weak , ese is the hardest to get among them and she self with beta arrangement i would drive in
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Remyboyhefty(m): 4:30pm On Feb 27, 2017
grin pls if voting resume around 6pm pls dnt forget to vote thin tall tony nd bassey tnks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1424) (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.