Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,255 members, 7,887,733 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:02 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3161012 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nnemaranma(f): 4:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
TTT and Bassey were colleagues before they came to the house. They know each other pretty well. They've also done several stage plays for and with Joke Sylvia.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ba7man(m): 4:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
CuteJude:
why didnt u recommend wechat for her , u no wan make she chop food this week cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
E be like say this Wechat dey shack you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
Vanessa88:

Yw
That's naija for u.. Everything na connection
They both have same connection
I'm not surprised lol, doubt most things particularly in the entertainment business are coincidental
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 4:32pm On Feb 27, 2017
Threebear:
Everything happening here is downright hilarious.
Efe will definitely get the highest percentage this week, and his myopic fans will infiltrate this forum and other social media platforms and tell us how he is the king and how the money belongs to him.
Based on logistics Uriel and Debbie rise or Marvis might be the ones evicted if they go with two people.
Debbie rise is best friends with t boss and has a crush on Bassey which means her fans will rally behind these two when she is evicted. Uriel has a thing for Bassey too, which means her fans will rally behind him most likely when she is evicted. And marvis, we warned you guys to let her go that week she was up, you stubbornly voted her even though she didn't do anything to deserve such massive amount of votes, now her relationship with Efe is boiling to the point of hate, the last Iron that will shatter the Camel's back will be when she is evicted this week because you people will be too preoccupied saving your boy, then her fans will rebel and waste their votes of kamen or go with her one true friend Bisola.
Be sure we team Gifty are not resting either, I warned you guys of the consequences that will befall Efe if Gifty is evicted. We will be on all social media platforms this week impersonating as Efe's fans. Collecting free recharge cards and data subscriptions. I will use all to browse x videos and if am in a good mood I will throw in some couple of votes for TTT or T boss.
Last but not the least, this is my only Nairaland account, I guess you guys see me as a threat and come up with various accusations. First I was the caps guy now am some other person, even some accused me of being an agent of big brother sent to derail the thread.
I have no words ,let us all just enjoy the show and see how things pan out.
[quote author=sod09 post=54111206][/quote]

Someone with eyes
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 4:32pm On Feb 27, 2017
enemmo:

Earlier on,They were cheorographing to love don't care by Simi. They are expecting a special guest.most likely Simi but Bassey says it's Dj Cuppy LOL.they are now relaxing and gisting about football.
Thanks
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
vladimiros:

its easier for a guy to keep quiet nah..
Because they have met or worked together outside doesn't necessarily mean he knows his marital status..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
bassey na 14 years buhari doesnt collect bribe , drops my fingers

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
to9ine:

Because they have met or worked together outside doesn't necessarily mean he knows his marital status..
gbam , sombody with wisdom
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
to9ine:

He follows him on instagram.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by enemmo(f): 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
Simi is in the building.

Yass
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
ba7man:
E be like say this Wechat dey shack you. cheesy
i dont use it , will start this week to vote for mr marvis

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by debque(m): 4:36pm On Feb 27, 2017
simi Don Enta...

simi b like small pikin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 27, 2017
see how she tiny cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy , leave me and her alone cheesy cheesy cheesy. sexual killing grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2017
jaykaylegend:
oga, forget, everything na indomie...

Even if I go Indonesia or Thailand.. Na indomie I go still ask for...

No offense but you are one of those dumb people who wouldn't listen to corrections.

Indomie is the name of a company and not a product. Chichi is also a company that produces noodles.
The product is called noodles.

You can't ask for coke and be given Pepsi neither can you? I bet you think all drinks are coke?

Try to listen to corrections next time so you wouldn't embarrass yourself in the real world like you just did on nairaland.

Like I said bro. No offense

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2017
simi get bad eye cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
mbok what is Simi wearing?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
Threebear:
[s] Everything happening here is downright hilarious.
Efe will definitely get the highest percentage this week, and his myopic fans will infiltrate this forum and other social media platforms and tell us how he is the king and how the money belongs to him.
Based on logistics Uriel and Debbie rise or Marvis might be the ones evicted if they go with two people.
Debbie rise is best friends with t boss and has a crush on Bassey which means her fans will rally behind these two when she is evicted. Uriel has a thing for Bassey too, which means her fans will rally behind him most likely when she is evicted. And marvis, we warned you guys to let her go that week she was up, you stubbornly voted her even though she didn't do anything to deserve such massive amount of votes, now her relationship with Efe is boiling to the point of hate, the last Iron that will shatter the Camel's back will be when she is evicted this week because you people will be too preoccupied saving your boy, then her fans will rebel and waste their votes of kamen or go with her one true friend Bisola.
Be sure we team Gifty are not resting either, I warned you guys of the consequences that will befall Efe if Gifty is evicted. We will be on all social media platforms this week impersonating as Efe's fans. Collecting free recharge cards and data subscriptions. I will use all to browse x videos and if am in a good mood I will throw in some couple of votes for TTT or T boss.
Last but not the least, this is my only Nairaland account, I guess you guys see me as a threat and come up with various accusations. First I was the caps guy now am some other person, even some accused me of being an agent of big brother sent to derail the thread.
I have no words ,let us all just enjoy the show and see how things pan out.[/s]
RUBBISH...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
vladimiros:
mbok what is Simi wearing?
easy access , na why she delay
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
Threebear my guy long time no see.......hw was jail

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 4:39pm On Feb 27, 2017
1bkaye:
I remember seeing something about them knowing each other, just not that he knew he was married lol

I am sure he (tony) has got an explanation for all he had been doing.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 27, 2017
I LOVE SIMI!!!!!!!!!!!
Was hoping she would come. Talented girl wt correct steeze.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 27, 2017
the sooner tboss takes off that gown , the sooner i would change the channel
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 27, 2017
simi voice screaming cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy with joy

devil leave my mind
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ba7man(m): 4:40pm On Feb 27, 2017
CuteJude:
i dont use it , will start this week to vote for mr marvis
That young guy with the side shave and dreadlocks with glasses.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by snezBaba: 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2017
Papiikush:

[b] Your brain should be traded for a basket of chicken feathers at least you wouldn't be a total waste...

That is lunch and what do you expect for lunch?
[/b]
Where's the chill embarassed

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2017
Make una post pictures abeg
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
ba7man:
That young guy with the side shave and dreadlocks with glasses.....

thats the guy , efe loves him

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
100naira:
nothing to see , i swear
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Mandex11: 4:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
Yes please post pics for us not watching tjanchu
100naira:
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 4:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
housemates performing simi's song for her...
lovely
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 27, 2017
simi feeling funky right now angry
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jaykaylegend(m): 4:43pm On Feb 27, 2017
Papiikush:

No offense but you are one of those dumb people who wouldn't listen to corrections.

Indomie is the name of a company and not a product. Chichi is also a company that produces noodles.
The product is called noodles.

You can't ask for coke and be given Pepsi neither can you? I bet you think all drinks are coke?

Try to listen to corrections next time so you wouldn't embarrass yourself in the real world like you just did on nairaland.

Like I said bro. No offense
Bro..
You just crossed the line!!

I won't insult you back..

But it was obvious I was just being humorous, but since you failed to grab the joke... No issues!!

Bt dont insult me next time over a small joke... Not Cool!!

Cheers!!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.