Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,766 members, 7,875,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:16 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1431) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3154482 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) (1432) (1433) (1434) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 5:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
Simi also reminds them of the G factor and why God is very important in all they do.

Bassey complements Simi's beauty, and asks to know her energy source. "God is my source, because humans and possessions fail you"

Kemen asks if she has an angry voice, and she says she ignores the negatives because she rarely has time for it.

Kemen also complements her voice and gives her song Chemistry good reviews... he also talked about how a female friend of his, liks the song.

Efe makes reference to Simi's earlier declaration that the song "Love don't care" meant a lot to her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jaykaylegend(m): 5:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
akthedream1:

OH OK..
LIKE EVERY LOCAL WACK MC S NA EFE....

At least im better pass Vic O
#SaveCaptainNipple
#EfeForTheMoney

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 5:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
jaykaylegend:

Because I am very hungry right now.. And you know how the saying goes, "an hungry man is an angry man"..

Wait ooo, does the AK stand for Akeem true true??

#EfeForTheMoney
SO YOU NEVER EAT COME DEY USE YOUR FOOD MONEY VOTE EFE..
NA WA FIR YOU OOO. CONTUNUUUUU..
EFE FANS DON TIRE ME.. LOL
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by apcmustwin(f): 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
Simi is very pretty and modest.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
when simi says awwww cry i weak

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jaykaylegend(m): 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
akthedream1:

SO YOU NEVER EAT COME DEY USE YOUR FOOD MONEY VOTE EFE..
NA WA FIR YOU OOO. CONTUNUUUUU..

I just got home.

And food still dey fire...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by justjify(m): 5:14pm On Feb 27, 2017
blexxonmak:
*IMMORALITY IN OUR LIVING ROOM: THE BIG BROTHER NAIJA SHOW.*

```There's a notorious programme currently going on called THE BIG BROTHER NAIJA. The winner of this notorious show is expected to walk away with a whopping N25 million and a breathtaking car. All that is required to win this show is to be Live with a bunch of fellow crazy, irresponsible people, do all sorts of immoral things, and, viola, you're the winner.

Next thing, you're called a celebrity, winning big advertisement contracts and becoming the face of multinational companies.

If only there could be an educating version of this programme. If only they could house some intelligent people in like manner and make them compete for similar prizes. But, no! Our people do not encourage sanity. Our society promotes evil over good, indecency over decency, immorality over morality, and ungodliness over godliness.

The best in Mathematics competitions will go home with either a carton of cowbell milk or Indomie noodles, ridiculous stipends and laughable prizes. Yet these morons in BBN will earn millions for coming to suck breasts, speak thrash, display nudity, and get under the sheets on International TVs.

Our rich individuals, companies and corporate organisations will spend huge sums of money sponsoring dirty shows like BBN and Beauty Pageants where they will enthrone satanic activities, display nudity, molest our under aged girls, and make them win on bottom power rather than on real beauty and brains. Can anyone forget the Anambra State born Chidinma Okeke saga in a hurry?

What a wasted generation! What a time! How do we raise, nurture and produce the next Chike Obis, Chinua Achebes, Wole Soyinkas, Cyril stover, Apostle olatunde Adekunle, and yes, P.O.C. Akorefes? What foundation are we laying for coming generations? What message of hope and legacy are we leaving behind? What epistle are we sending to the future to testify to it that the past made some level of contributions. Is Immorality the legacy we really want to hand down to the next generation? Are we not losing our minds?

Let all people of goodwill come together and raise alarm against this dirty programme. Let us all with one voice and in unison say, "We've had enough of this nonsense." Let us blow the trumpet in Zion and declare war on these encouragers of evil tendencies and promoters of these demonic programmes targeted at our highly impressionable youths. We should see that this programme is replaced with a more intelligent and educative programme.

Nigeria is broke morally and financially, yet the sponsora highly immoral programme. Please what is the lesson that one can learn from this Big Brother show? What can our YOUTHS pick from it? I know this kind of write up doesn't get many shares. But if we keep quiet, then we are silent conspirators.

So share. Share until a thought process is provoked in the heart of everyone and we can stand up to say, Enough of this nonsense."```

*SAY NO TO IMMORALITY*

Who be this?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by justjify(m): 5:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
blexxonmak:
*IMMORALITY IN OUR LIVING ROOM: THE BIG BROTHER NAIJA SHOW.*

```There's a notorious programme currently going on called THE BIG BROTHER NAIJA. The winner of this notorious show is expected to walk away with a whopping N25 million and a breathtaking car. All that is required to win this show is to be Live with a bunch of fellow crazy, irresponsible people, do all sorts of immoral things, and, viola, you're the winner.

Next thing, you're called a celebrity, winning big advertisement contracts and becoming the face of multinational companies.

If only there could be an educating version of this programme. If only they could house some intelligent people in like manner and make them compete for similar prizes. But, no! Our people do not encourage sanity. Our society promotes evil over good, indecency over decency, immorality over morality, and ungodliness over godliness.

The best in Mathematics competitions will go home with either a carton of cowbell milk or Indomie noodles, ridiculous stipends and laughable prizes. Yet these morons in BBN will earn millions for coming to suck breasts, speak thrash, display nudity, and get under the sheets on International TVs.

Our rich individuals, companies and corporate organisations will spend huge sums of money sponsoring dirty shows like BBN and Beauty Pageants where they will enthrone satanic activities, display nudity, molest our under aged girls, and make them win on bottom power rather than on real beauty and brains. Can anyone forget the Anambra State born Chidinma Okeke saga in a hurry?

What a wasted generation! What a time! How do we raise, nurture and produce the next Chike Obis, Chinua Achebes, Wole Soyinkas, Cyril stover, Apostle olatunde Adekunle, and yes, P.O.C. Akorefes? What foundation are we laying for coming generations? What message of hope and legacy are we leaving behind? What epistle are we sending to the future to testify to it that the past made some level of contributions. Is Immorality the legacy we really want to hand down to the next generation? Are we not losing our minds?

Let all people of goodwill come together and raise alarm against this dirty programme. Let us all with one voice and in unison say, "We've had enough of this nonsense." Let us blow the trumpet in Zion and declare war on these encouragers of evil tendencies and promoters of these demonic programmes targeted at our highly impressionable youths. We should see that this programme is replaced with a more intelligent and educative programme.

Nigeria is broke morally and financially, yet the sponsors are wasting millions of Naira on a highly immoral programme. Please what is the lesson that one can learn from this Big Brother show? What can our YOUTHS pick from it? I know this kind of write up doesn't get many shares. But if we keep quiet, then we are silent conspirators.

So share. Share until a thought process is provoked in the heart of everyone and we can stand up to say, Enough of this nonsense."```

*SAY NO TO IMMORALITY*

Who be this?

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Remyboyhefty(m): 5:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
efe is too gullaible damn never used laptop before .....Any way na straight back to jos e dey go cuz nothing for am .......Remeber to vote 3TTT
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
kiss simi my love.

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
CuteJude:
shift
*shifts*
still #teamUriel

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
bia simi be going , london has fallen grin grin grin movie time , jude signing out

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by apcmustwin(f): 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
Simi is a good singer sha
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
CuteJude:
debbie guitar rise , she was 28 when she won first runner up at nigerian idol 2013 , there is battle on wikipedia over her age , edit upon edit

Why are you misleading people like this? She was 22 when she did idols. She was classmates with a facebook friend of mine who is currently 26/27. Even if she was 28 in 2013 as you claimed, shouldn't she be about 31 now?

This Kemen knows songs sha

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 5:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
jaykaylegend:

At least im better pass Vic O
#SaveCaptainNipple
#EfeForTheMoney
HOW SURE ARE YOU?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by debque(m): 5:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
Bisola n Bally b like prison inmate
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 5:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
Remyboyhefty:
efe is too gullaible damn never used laptop before .....Any way na straight back to jos e dey go cuz nothing for am .......Remeber to vote 3TTT
Did he really say this? Because I clearly remember him telling Bally and marvis that he doesn't use his laptop to watch movies like that.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 5:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
Simi gives us an insight into the Essence of the song, and says its about your ability to confront things that are relationship related.

Debbie quotes a Housemate "music is very selfish" and she asks simi how she juggles other things with music.

Simi's answer is to always focus on your priorities, and improving on other aspects gradually while giving music all the attention it deserves

The warning buzzer goes off.

Simi lets them know how popular they are now, while they ask for a line from any unreleased song shes working on... but Simi couldn't remember any..

Although she gives them a line from the song "Chemistry", while HMs dance with her.

Everyone gathers for photo shot.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 27, 2017
kiss

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
Simi, so beautiful and intelligent.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 5:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
Housemates dive into Simi's popcorn bowl.
Efe and Bassey taunt Kemen, by reminding him that simi is not single grin

Simi grabs her bowl and escapes
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
Remyboyhefty:
efe can lie , some days back , he told jon that once he leaves the house , he will get a charger for his lappy that the old one was bad i just tire for lies

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mediocre(m): 5:22pm On Feb 27, 2017
Papiikush:

No offense but you are one of those dumb people who wouldn't listen to corrections.

Indomie is the name of a company and not a product. Chichi is also a company that produces noodles.
The product is called noodles.

You can't ask for coke and be given Pepsi neither can you? I bet you think all drinks are coke?

Try to listen to corrections next time so you wouldn't embarrass yourself in the real world like you just did on nairaland.

Like I said bro. No offense
you're so aggressive

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
Even kemen people de do campaign shirts cheesy

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
jaykaylegend:

I just got home.

And food still dey fire...
OK OOO... EAT WELL MAKE YOU CONTINUE YOUR CAMPAIGN...
EFE NA MY GUY... GOOD LUCK
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
mediocre:
you're so aggressive
he is trekking , he has 300 accounts na why him bold dey type like that
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 27, 2017
100naira:
lost hope in nigerians
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Remyboyhefty(m): 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
Did he really say this? Because I clearly remember him telling Bally and marvis that he doesn't use his laptop to watch movies like that. [/quote]

i dy tell u d guy no sabi e left and right he can lie for africa

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
Remyboyhefty:
THE GUY TOO DEY LIE..
80% OF EFE FANS NA FOLLOW FOLLOW THEM BE..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
Biggie just dumped Bisola and bally in a cage undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Remyboyhefty(m): 5:27pm On Feb 27, 2017
100naira:

..Dey just dey waste money cus phiLIPS no dey go any where team 3TTT

(1) (2) (3) ... (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) (1432) (1433) (1434) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.